IGNORED

Duggars by the Dozen - General Discussion Part 15

happy atheist

Could it be a courtship on the down low?  JD maybe?

I've thought Tabitha would be good for JD.  She's older and her eggs will be expiring before she can pop out 300 kids.

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like that "get it at Sam's" guy, Joe Donaldson is spending Thanksgiving with the Duggars.

https://www.instagram.com/joe_donaldson_1/ 

I'm honestly a bit surprised people would want to spend their holiday with the disgusting Duggars.

oh gosh he looks like the kind of crazy that would spend time with the duggars 

On the plus side...his daughter seems pretty normal-ish. Maybe she'll influence Joy or something.

who Is he? I tried a search but all I could find were linked in profiles :(

who Is he? I tried a search but all I could find were linked in profiles :(

All I know is that he works at some place called Sam's Furniture. The Duggars have plugged it on Twitter before. He and his wife, The Duggars, and Sierra and her husband have all been seen together many times. I think Sierra's husband works for him. 

All I know is that he works at some place called Sam's Furniture. The Duggars have plugged it on Twitter before. He and his wife, The Duggars, and Sierra and her husband have all been seen together many times. I think Sierra's husband works for him. 

thanks!

I think he actually co-owns Sam's Furniture...no clue who the other co-owner is though

At least JB tried to console her, that was special.

Nope, that was for the cameras (JB caring, not Jordyn crying)

Does anyone wonder how awesome a Weird Al song about the Duggars would be? 

The perfect Weird Al song for us FJ's about the Duggars would be one of his originals, "I'm So Sick Of You". (Maybe not the entire song, mind you, because a lot of it wouldn't really apply to them, but @ least the song title & some of the lines.)

I've got a few ideas for a FJ parody of a Weird Al parody. Hmmm...

PS: I LOVE WEIRD AL!!! 

I just realized something amazing, and I'm not sure where to put it, so it's going here (mods, feel free to move me if somewhere else is better).

There are about 7.125 billion people on Earth according to Google/The World Bank. There are more than 50 billion chickens on earth according to Google/Wikipedia. 

Much like the Duggar brood and lots of quiverfull families, most of these chickens are raised in group captivity with a lack of education and mental stimulation. Now I can't stop thinking about similarities the two groups.

Does anyone wonder how awesome a Weird Al song about the Duggars would be? 

Too bad they don't have the longevity to warrant their own song by him! It'd be hilarious, I'm sure!

If Quiverfull were better known as a movement, maybe we could get another one like this:

(Yikes, I just realized this is almost twenty years old!)

Pickles' has a great video of Kristiana Miner and her life in the Quiverfull cult. Also, has some clips with the Pearls, which just about made me hurl!

With nothing else to do on a Saturday night, I began watching from the first special last night. It's crazy seeing where they started and how they ended up.

I think I probably held mine that way sometimes. Especially when I'd been holding one of them for a long time. It can get tricky when they get longer. 

I think I probably held mine that way sometimes. Especially when I'd been holding one of them for a long time. It can get tricky when they get longer. 

When you have been holding a sleeping baby for a while and your arms are tired, shifting the baby's position without waking her can be tricky.  That is what it looked like to me -- that she was in the process of shifting  the baby without waking it.  The pic looks like it was shot without time to pose. 

• Coconut Flan unpinned and locked this topic

Archived