IGNORED

Duggars by the Dozen - General Discussion Part 15

happy atheist

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply
55 minutes ago, JMO said:

I like the author's last sentence asking how the Duggars would deal with budding food critics in their family. My guess is: they wouldn't. The kids probably have had it ingrained into them that they will eat it and even if they don't like it, they will say they like it -- or else.*

*Of course, this only applies to food served at home. If going to a restaurant that serves unfamiliar cuisine, then it's perfectly okay to make horrible faces, loudly yell how disgusting it is, and pull out and eat prepackaged, nutrition-devoid snacks in front of their hosts/servers and other patrons. [/sarcasm]

On January 8, 2016 at 5:24 AM, MatthewDuggar said:

I could totally see a "fake"  Jana & Jinger Move Out VSE.  JB certainly would stoop to this to keep his empire afloat.   We'd see them preparing and moving to a "big city", looking for jobs, touring college campuses, then find out after the fact they moved back home.   A quote from J'Chelle would read - "The girls, bless them, felt they needed to be back with us - they have such a heart for our family".... :my_sick:

It would be like the special about Amy--"Duggar moves out" and it turns out that she took a 2-week trip with her Mom and Grandma.

2 hours ago, JMO said:

Interesting how the author felt "creeped out" by using a box cake mix, but had no issues making frozen garlic breadsticks and she thinks that tator-tots are one of the finer foods of life.  Mmmkay

11 minutes ago, MatthewDuggar said:

Interesting how the author felt "creeped out" by using a box cake mix, but had no issues making frozen garlic breadsticks and she thinks that tator-tots are one of the finer foods of life.  Mmmkay

I take it with a grain of salt (giggling at my little joke.) It's all snark. Pretty funny, IMO.

• Coconut Flan unpinned and locked this topic

Archived