IGNORED

Upcoming Babies Part 4

Lydia Jeub and her new husband are expecting their baby in the next week or two, I believe... she hasn't been posting much but I hope we get some details. I do wonder if she and Cynthia have grown apart a bit since Lydia jumped back into the fold with their parents since the pregnancy and shotgun wedding.

ETA latest Instagram photo because she is reeaaaaaally pregnant.

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cynthia moved to Washington State and was off the internet for a while.  She's back to tweeting and blogging.  

6 minutes ago, clueliss said:

Cynthia moved to Washington State and was off the internet for a while.  She's back to tweeting and blogging.  

Oh, I know what's up with Cynthia, it's Lydia who doesn't post much on Instagram/Twitter.

On 2/4/2016 at 4:05 AM, lonedn said:

Lise Morton had her baby daughter this morning per their instagram.  They named her Carolina Elise Morton. She´s cute!

On 2/7/2016 at 5:15 PM, teachergirl said:

I wondered, it would not have surprised me but glad to hear there will be some space between her children when she has another one.

Skyler and Mallory Seargant had their girl but it looks like there were complications. Mallory has a picture on FB with tubes and with Laralee Seargant about "how far she has come". Not sure what the story there is.....

Did Kressant have her baby? halcionne said she was due "any day now" in late December. 

How many S'Mortons will be born in 2016? Nearly everyone is expecting. Is Rachel preganant? Her daughter is almost a year old. I bet Martha will be pregnant soon and Alyssa will probably have a honeymoon baby. Yikes!

1 hour ago, anjulibai said:

I think Katie's pregnant, too. 

This is all but guaranteed. There was some discussion a few pages back, but the idea has been bandied around since she changed her Instagram handle from "7babybirds" to "sweetbabybirds".

11 hours ago, Kira said:

How many S'Mortons will be born in 2016? Nearly everyone is expecting. Is Rachel preganant? Her daughter is almost a year old. I bet Martha will be pregnant soon and Alyssa will probably have a honeymoon baby. Yikes!

It's really hard to keep up with all these pregnancies.

Katie and Alan are probably about to have their 8th child.

Kressant and Michael (?) seem to be having their 6th or 7th.

Cleve and Lise just welcomed their 3rd.

Rachel and Wesley are due for another pregnancy, although Rachel's babies aren't as close as Katie's and Kressant's. I think that has to do with a former miscarriage and/or trouble with at least one of her homebirths.

Darth and Noah are expecting number 3 and from the pictures I saw on Insta their due date can't be that far away. I like the fact that their babies are spaced out a little bit more.

Martha and Tayte have one so far and will be pregnant again soon enough.

Andrew and Keni are expecting their first this summer. I think in July.

Sam and Alyssa will probably have a honeymoonbaby in January 2017.

So far there will be 4 more new grankids. 5 in total, since Lise already gave birth.

YIKES. The Mortons really breed like rabbits. And they still have some kids to marry off.

The Mortons are the epitome of attempting to out breed the heathens. Can't suck thinking adults into your lifestyle, make them. 

Kressant currently has 6. Katie, 7. Rachel, 4. Lise, 3. Darth, 3 (or almost). Martha 1.So, that's 24. One confirmed on the way, three speculated. Since a wedding is happening soon, it's almost guaranteed another one. So, that's....one additional, possibly (probably) 4 within the year 2016, maybe into early 2017. And, by then, even more will be on the way because if someone delivers in, say, July, another could be on the way by October. 

It really is just a revolving birth club over there. It's entirely possible every married Morton will pop one out in the next 12 months regardless of their current status. 

The mind - it boggles. I tried to lay it out here but failed miserably because there is no way to nail those Morton's down (unless you're a man).

1 hour ago, fundiefan said:

The Mortons are the epitome of attempting to out breed the heathens. Can't suck thinking adults into your lifestyle, make them. 

Kressant currently has 6. Katie, 7. Rachel, 4. Lise, 3. Darth, 3 (or almost). Martha 1.So, that's 24. One confirmed on the way, three speculated. Since a wedding is happening soon, it's almost guaranteed another one. So, that's....one additional, possibly (probably) 4 within the year 2016, maybe into early 2017. And, by then, even more will be on the way because if someone delivers in, say, July, another could be on the way by October. 

It really is just a revolving birth club over there. It's entirely possible every married Morton will pop one out in the next 12 months regardless of their current status. 

The mind - it boggles. I tried to lay it out here but failed miserably because there is no way to nail those Morton's down (unless you're a man).

Plus Andrew and Kennedy's baby (confirmed).

Alyssa comes from an almost equally fecund family, though she's one of the older kids, so it's hard to say if they will continue their parents' tradition. I agree that she's bound to get pregnant quickly, unless there is a physical impediment.

Martha and Tayte are either moving cross-country, or visiting someone quite a distance away. She hasn't posted any selfies in a while (and frankly, photography isn't her strong suit), so it's hard to say if she's already expecting or not. However, I would be amazed if she and Tayte fall short of three in three years. At their ages, and considering their respective family numbers, it seems all but guaranteed.

I really don't understand how they provide for this many kids. None of the Morton sons have ever worked outside their fathers construction company and I have a hard time believing that they build so many houses in rural South GA that they are really able to feed all these kiddos. This might be the reason for the move to Paraguay. But is this really going to be a permanent thing? So far the older Mortons, Wesley and his family and the unmarried kids are down there. The guys seem to look into farming and construction work again, but I don't think that living in the even more rural Chaco area really is that much easier. But then I have neither lived in the US nor in Paraguay.

And the future for those kids looks even worse - their mothers (especially the original Morton daughters) have such a poor education that their homeschooling will be very very limited. Adeline, as the family blogger, had by far the best grammar and spelling, but Darthy and Katie (and probably Martha, too) seem to have stuck on a poor middleschool-level. And yes I know, my english is far from perfect too, but since I am not a native speaker I hope you guys have mercy on me although I come across quite judgemental right now.

I wrote about this before too...This family is living out what many of us fear: constant breeding, little to no education and a scary Dominionist view wrapped up in quaint "Southern Christian values".  With some of the other families ( Wissmans, Botkins, etc). they either are choosing their own family size or at least don't have every single child married and having kids by 18/19.  I have no idea how this will be sustainable for the next generation...I am not even sure how they afforded to go to Paraguay???

AND they are the most succesful family when I comes to marrying off their children. Especially the Botkins seem to fail at this point.

Yes they are and I think one of the things that saddens me the most about these nutjobs is in most areas is your 18/19 year old came home, wanted to get married and have a kid, most of us would be sad, disappointed whatever. ( Notice I said most).  Life is so big and wonderful and full of choices when you are allowed to make them for yourself.  These children/young adults are programmed into one thing and that makes me sad  and scares the hell out of me at the same time.

I totally agree with you. Even worse - none of the Morton kids really seem to be willing to leave the fold. With the Wissmanns and other families you could see that some of the kids left the QF-road. The probably stayed uber-christian, but weren't still a part of the ultrafundamental movement they were raised in. I don't see that happen with any of the Morton kids. They are too sheltered and their parents did a great job in keeping them as ignorant to the outside world as possible.

On 11.2.2016 at 2:51 PM, anjulibai said:

Ransom? Really?

I'm dying. I'm at work, so I'm trying REALLY hard to keep a straight face, but seriously... Ransom? :whaa2:

9 hours ago, ophelia said:

I really don't understand how they provide for this many kids. None of the Morton sons have ever worked outside their fathers construction company and I have a hard time believing that they build so many houses in rural South GA that they are really able to feed all these kiddos. This might be the reason for the move to Paraguay. But is this really going to be a permanent thing? So far the older Mortons, Wesley and his family and the unmarried kids are down there. The guys seem to look into farming and construction work again, but I don't think that living in the even more rural Chaco area really is that much easier. But then I have neither lived in the US nor in Paraguay.

And the future for those kids looks even worse - their mothers (especially the original Morton daughters) have such a poor education that their homeschooling will be very very limited. Adeline, as the family blogger, had by far the best grammar and spelling, but Darthy and Katie (and probably Martha, too) seem to have stuck on a poor middleschool-level. And yes I know, my english is far from perfect too, but since I am not a native speaker I hope you guys have mercy on me although I come across quite judgemental right now.

I don't get it either, though granted I don't follow this family as closely as others. Anyone seen many pictures of the married couples' living quarters? What are they like?

26 minutes ago, nausicaa said:

I don't get it either, though granted I don't follow this family as closely as others. Anyone seen many pictures of the married couples' living quarters? What are they like?

Rachel and Wesley's house: http://wesleaandcompany.blogspot.com/2010/10/finishing-floors.html#comment-form

Kressant and Michael Jr's house: http://mortonclanthree.blogspot.com/2014/06/harold-fletcher-is-here.html

Martha and Tayte's house: http://www.thebrothersfive5.blogspot.com/2014/10/tayte-and-marth.html

I think the Morton contruction business is more than just building homes is rural Georgia. Someone recently posted a photo of Cleve and Michael Jr working on a bakery.

28 minutes ago, Kira said:

Rachel and Wesley's house: http://wesleaandcompany.blogspot.com/2010/10/finishing-floors.html#comment-form

Kressant and Michael Jr's house: http://mortonclanthree.blogspot.com/2014/06/harold-fletcher-is-here.html

Martha and Tayte's house: http://www.thebrothersfive5.blogspot.com/2014/10/tayte-and-marth.html

I think the Morton contruction business is more than just building homes is rural Georgia. Someone recently posted a photo of Cleve and Michael Jr working on a bakery.

Thanks for this. Wow, that is not what I expected. The construction business must be quite successful. 

• SpoonfulOSugar locked and unpinned this topic

Archived