IGNORED

Erika Shupe *fake smile* Large Families on Purpose *cringe*

happy atheist

I live in a city of about 15,000 N.W. of Seattle.

Howdy neighbors.

I have spotted our friend Erika twice around here :o

Oh, and to stay on topic a little bit, I cringe at the thought of anyone carrying weapons.

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I live in a city of about 15,000 N.W. of Seattle.

Howdy neighbors.

I have spotted our friend Erika twice around here :o

Oh, and to stay on topic a little bit, I cringe at the thought of anyone carrying weapons.

Is she as insane in real life as she seems on the blog/facebook? Were the children with her? How did they behave? Erika is one of my "favorite" fundies. An actual sighting is really exciting for me.

The first time I saw her in Costco. She was there with two of her younger boys standing in the check out lane. Nothing too remarkable. The second time I saw the whole family at the beach. They were with another family. The interesting thing that time was that it looked like Brandon was in time out. He was sitting on a bench away from the family. E was down near the water with the kids, and Bob was sitting on a blanket taking pictures.

Fundie Tim White (Heistheways dad) shot at the Naval Reserve shooter just weeks ago. It has not been determined if it was his bullet that stopped him.

(I know I've posted this on other threads, no need to chime in with my obsession, it fits in here!)

facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1890613317830468&set=p.1890613317830468&type=1&theater

Did anyone else see the comment posted to her "Productively Occupying Boys" post about CPS showing up to their house? Apologies if already mentioned. At first I thought it might be responding to another comment, but it seems like it's to Erika. What happened? Did I miss something?

Did anyone else see the comment posted to her "Productively Occupying Boys" post about CPS showing up to their house? Apologies if already mentioned. At first I thought it might be responding to another comment, but it seems like it's to Erika. What happened? Did I miss something?

I saw it too. Maybe they were called out for the 15 people in one bedroom thing? (I'm exaggerating) :lol:

Erika's not posted much until about 8 hours ago. Judging by her Facebook albums, I had a hunch she'd taken the kids on the latest prison camp camping trip.

Whaddaya know- she HAS been camping. Apparently one of the girls lost two teeth in the same day. Erika boasted about how she was able to locate the two teeth due to family organisation. A commenter on the post wrote that Erika's just bragging now. Lady, she has been for ages.

Camping photos due soon. More snark material. (Not that they'll be interesting, but still)

Erika's not posted much until about 8 hours ago. Judging by her Facebook albums, I had a hunch she'd taken the kids on the latest prison camp camping trip.

Whaddaya know- she HAS been camping. Apparently one of the girls lost two teeth in the same day. Erika boasted about how she was able to locate the two teeth due to family organisation. A commenter on the post wrote that Erika's just bragging now. Lady, she has been for ages.

Camping photos due soon. More snark material. (Not that they'll be interesting, but still)

I agree. Bragging is the point of the blog. *beam* It's all: Can you believe my house is clean?! Can you believe my kids are clean?! Did you know I can locate my 3 diaper bags that are labelled with each child's name?! I keep a lidded puke container in my van! *smile*

I'm just so confused at why everything needs to be divinely inspired, down to organizing a pantry. Is it just a reason to brag, or do they actually think it's difficult to set up and organize a pantry? :?

Then one day when I went to put something away in the coat closet near the kitchen the Lord gave me a vision for turning that closet into a pantry! I was beside myself with excitement at the idea! God has always been so faithful to show us how to fit our large family in to this small 1100 sq/ft house.

Can't imagine how crushing it must be to live in such a rigid environment 24/7. Also, kinda shocked to realize I live relatively close to them...

So she is bragging about being so organized that when her daughter lost two teeth on a camping trip she was able to remember to bring them home? That ain't nothing Erika. Try remembering and being able to bring home three special leaves, one special stick and five special rocks. And we were camping with my whole family and it involved a ton of people and kids. Kids who were all running around collecting special sticks, leaves, and rocks. Remembering to stick two teeth in a baggy and put it in a pocket of a back pack to bring home would have been easy compared to not mixing up the special nature items or forgetting them.

I'm not even organized.

So let me see if I have this straight.

She has a cupboard that she was using for one thing, and she decided to start using it for other stuff.

And THIS is supposed to be highly impressive???!!!!!

Words fail me.......... :roll:

I have not seen that, nor can I find it. Was it on FB or her blog? That's very interesting.

And bragging about not losing two teeth...seriously? Even I can keep track of my offspring's lost teeth. She's going to throw her shoulder out with all the patting of her own back that she's doing.

So part of the reason they have the tooth fairy but not Santa is because Santa Claus involves sitting on a stranger's lap? WTF.

I mean, yeah, Santa is kind of a weird concept in general. But I just don't get this constant fear of strangers. Is it possible that the grocery store Santa is a creeper? Yes. It's possible. Is it probable? Not really. And if he is, what exactly can he do while everyone is watching, filming, and photographing the 10 second interaction he/she is having with the children?

Also, again, bragging about finding the teeth? Do people who aren't me not check the campsite to see if anything was left behind? Is she living in the 1960s and thinks it's OK to just leave the trash wherever? If she put them in a bag and put them in a backpack or the glove compartment, where else would they go?

I have not seen that, nor can I find it. Was it on FB or her blog? That's very interesting.

And bragging about not losing two teeth...seriously? Even I can keep track of my offspring's lost teeth. She's going to throw her shoulder out with all the patting of her own back that she's doing.

It is on her FB.

...This post really baffles me like, it's honestly not rocket science. My parent's laundry room doubles as a pantry because they installed wire shelving. It's not a ground-breaking idea.

Or, maybe it is, if your culture discourages any creativity at all.

I found where one commenter wrote "SO sorry to hear about CPS showing up to your home. You are a lovely mummy who does not deserve it." Erika did not reply. I wonder if she or Bob-o posted something on her personal page about it and that is how that commenter knew?

- cheese mix (we make our own macaroni and cheese)

You know what, just NO. If your primary occupation and also the goal of your entire internet brand is to glorify your own personal homemaking and you use a powdered cheese mix in bulk for your mac and cheese you don't get to call it your "own" macaroni and cheese.

That doesn't even make sense. Buy Kraft powdered cheesy...dust...stuff in bulk doesn't make it your "own" Mac and Cheese...it makes it like...just cheaper cheap cheese product.

Not that I have anything against Kraft cheese product mac and cheese (recently graduated, I've seen some Kraft meals go down ok) but it's not your "own". The gall of this woman.

Why does this little thing bother me so much??

Edit: THERE IS KRAFT MAC BOXES, SINGLE BOXES, PICTURED IN HER PANTRY. THIS WOMAN IS A CHEESE PLAGIARIST AND LIAR.

I found where one commenter wrote "SO sorry to hear about CPS showing up to your home. You are a lovely mummy who does not deserve it." Erika did not reply. I wonder if she or Bob-o posted something on her personal page about it and that is how that commenter knew?

Oooh, found it! Interesting. Hope someone makes sure those kids see a doctor. Seriously concerned about Brandon's weight and height.

You know what, just NO. If your primary occupation and also the goal of your entire internet brand is to glorify your own personal homemaking and you use a powdered cheese mix in bulk for your mac and cheese you don't get to call it your "own" macaroni and cheese.

That doesn't even make sense. Buy Kraft powdered cheesy...dust...stuff in bulk doesn't make it your "own" Mac and Cheese...it makes it like...just cheaper cheap cheese product.

Not that I have anything against Kraft cheese product mac and cheese (recently graduated, I've seen some Kraft meals go down ok) but it's not your "own". The gall of this woman.

Edit: THERE IS KRAFT MAC BOXES, SINGLE BOXES, PICTURED IN HER PANTRY. THIS WOMAN IS A CHEESE PLAGIARIST AND LIAR.

Our next post count title?!

THIS WOMAN IS A CHEESE PLAGIARIST AND LIAR.

"Cheese Plagiarist" needs to be a post-count title STAT.

"A Cheese Plagiarist and a Liar" is our newest post count title! :dance:

Our next post count title?!

"Cheese Plagiarist" needs to be a post-count title STAT.

And I see that I was not alone in thinking this. :lol:

New to all the fundie snark (started with duggars, then Jill R, still learning) and new to the PNW, and now I have a deep desire to see this woman out and about.

It is on her FB.

ZOMG. Was it an FJ'ite? It was I that said someone needed to a few pages back. I second hoping that Brandon gets checked out, as well as Anna Marie (for a learning disability). All the kids really should be checked over thoroughly for marks.

Also they need to look in their bedrooms considering you'd never be allowed to adopt nor foster with their house arranged as it is. There's no way in hell those bedrooms aren't fire hazards.

Archived