IGNORED

Jessa Duggar Seewald is Pregnant - Part 3

Boogalou

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ben and Jessa went to Silver Dollar City again yesterday. Her belly is really starting to pop.

instagram.com/p/4jpUSrn7O1/

instagram.com/p/4iGpbRLbeb/

instagram.com/p/4hy0xOyWYj/

I think mine got lost, but I'm ESTJ

Me too! :dance:

Ben and Jessa went to Silver Dollar City again yesterday. Her belly is really starting to pop.

instagram.com/p/4jpUSrn7O1/

instagram.com/p/4iGpbRLbeb/

instagram.com/p/4hy0xOyWYj/

I remember the days when I had a season pass to my local theme park, and could go whenever I wanted because I had nothing better to do. I was 16. :roll:

Ben's back to quoting christian hip hop song lyrics on his insta.

I remember the days when I had a season pass to my local theme park, and could go whenever I wanted because I had nothing better to do. I was 16. :roll:

Ben's back to quoting christian hip hop song lyrics on his insta.

but nothing on the SCOTUS decision....hmm.

What's the point of layering that shirt? Is the extra 5 centimeters between the top of the tank and the top of the tee really that important?

I think it has to do more with putting another layer of fabric between the nipples and the bystander's eye.

Me too! :dance:

That's it. We have to show all these IXXXers how to par-tay! :banana-rainbow: :banana-rock: :dancing-demon: :mullet-nanner: :character-beavisbutthead: :happy-partydance::music-deathmetal:

What's the point of layering that shirt? Is the extra 5 centimeters between the top of the tank and the top of the tee really that important?

It's not the extra miniscule amount of skin, it's the bragging rights. "Look, I'm so modest that I put this totally obvious tank top underneath my shirt even though it's completely unnecessary! I didn't even use a different color to make it an actual outfit, it's just all about the modesty!"

I think it has to do more with putting another layer of fabric between the nipples and the bystander's eye.

Or you could just wear the right bra.

I've wondered what Jessa thought of her in laws. They have completely different beliefs as Calvinist. The kids have freedom. I mean Jessica danced in high school for the love of God!! Then she got a job and now she has moved out! Her father in law said that her mother in law doesn't have to have sex with him all the time. I wonder if Jessa is jealous of the freedom or praying for their souls because they are on their way to hell.

Well I say GOOD FOR HER! Get some life experience! I'm hoping she's going to school. I wonder who her roomies are? I'm assuming that she will date as opposed to courtship, bc this feisty little conservative narrow minded firebrand shouldn't have to court just bc her dopey crooked baseball cap wearing dopey blowhard bro did.

It looks like she is in Arcadia, Indiana. Why I do not know but that is the location on some of her most recent Facebook pictures. There is one that says "I miss the South" with IN as the location.

It looks like she is in Arcadia, Indiana. Why I do not know but that is the location on some of her most recent Facebook pictures. There is one that says "I miss the South" with IN as the location.

I just looked at her instagram and there is a picture of her best friend's high school graduation. In the picture her best friend in holding a diploma from Hamilton Heights High School which is in Arcadia, Indiana.

(Random fact about Hamilton Heights High School that has nothing to do with this topic - Ryan White attended Hamilton Heights High School after being kicked out of Kokomo Schools for having HIV.)

Or you could just wear the right bra.

There is no way that these women and girls have ever been to a proper fitting, the measuring would be too inappropriate.

i saw some other pics of jessa in that top and uh, the extra layer did nothing. you can clearly see her nipples in one of the photos. :/

You can also see the hole where her belly button would be. Now we know she has an "innie."

Ok back to trying to get a life :)

I do respect the fact they are keeping the gender a secret and doing their own thing. Those gender reveal parties were so utterly pointless and childish.

You can also see the hole where her belly button would be. Now we know she has an "innie."

Ok back to trying to get a life :)

I do respect the fact they are keeping the gender a secret and doing their own thing. Those gender reveal parties were so utterly pointless and childish.

I hate those parties and every time someone mentions one all I can think of is Jill Rodrigues(she wants to be the Duggars for those who don't know) throwing herself a gender reveal part in a hospital cafeteria after her sister is in a horrible car accident and paralyzed.

The gender reveal parties, especially Duggar-style, where the parents themselves get surprised on camera, are just attention whoring to the Nth degree.

Josh and Anna's were the worst... after they attention whore with a "we're having a baby" party, then there is the "ginder reveal." I mean come on people, you have a 50% chance of guessing right without baking cakes in pink and blue... or hiding candy in a pinata... or hiring a plane to make the sex symbol in the sky.

Why would a family have a gender reveal party? I think if the mother has nothing else going on in her life other than getting approval for having lots of babies. Most of us find out the gender and just make a few happy calls to those who matter most to us. We don't go on Good Morning America and find out for the first time by slicing a cake.

I secretly admire Ben and Jessa for not doing the public first kiss, and keeping their baby's gender a secret. They are doing what they want, rather than following the silly family customs.

Now if only Ben would get a job.

I don't think the Duggars would have had all the "baby on the way" and "gender reveal" parties if TLC wasn't paying for it. Jim Bob is too cheap for that. They likely just had a regular baby shower with tator tot casserole and maybe canned green beans. The parties, trips and excess will die down without the show.

Have they ever mention baby showers before the show? I only saw other pregnancy picture when she was pregnant with the 2nd twins. It wouldn't shock me if she didn't have a picture of her pregnanct with Joy.

Have they ever mention baby showers before the show? I only saw other pregnancy picture when she was pregnant with the 2nd twins. It wouldn't shock me if she didn't have a picture of her pregnanct with Joy.

Well, they kind of all blur together anyway... hard to tell which pregnancy is which!

For all the pregnancies we saw J'Chelle go through, I can't recall a single baby shower. I think after the first 10, people probably were sick of her. Does she even have any friends?

I hate those parties and every time someone mentions one all I can think of is Jill Rodrigues(she wants to be the Duggars for those who don't know) throwing herself a gender reveal part in a hospital cafeteria after her sister is in a horrible car accident and paralyzed.

OMG really? I've heard of people making fun of the Rodrigues' here, but I've never looked for their own thread yet.

As for Jessa being jealous of Ben's family's freedom. I think she's sort of adopting some of it. She has worn shorter skirts althought with leggings underneath. I do think she's too stuck up to actually be jealous of something. I always get the feeling she thinks she's better than everyone.

Archived