IGNORED

Lack of interest in Maxwell conferences

SPHASH

Still no announcement on if they will be embarking on the fall dog and pony show.

They must be doing some serious fasting and praying to see what the lord will lay on their hearts.

They probably didn't get the answer they were expecting and are now scratching their butts.... :shock:

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is a new blog post up about Abby wanting to match Anna. Seems like curious timing since we were just discussing if Abby would want to dress like the aunties...

There is a new blog post up about Abby wanting to match Anna. Seems like curious timing since we were just discussing if Abby would want to dress like the aunties...

Hi Steve!! :greetings-wavingblue: Why will you not come over and play?

Looks like Mary pulled one of the old frumpers out of the closet! Haven't seen one of those on the blog in years.

What a huge difference between the way the ABC girl's paternal aunts dress compared to their maternal ones.

Looks like Mary pulled one of the old frumpers out of the closet! Haven't seen one of those on the blog in years.

Does it seem like her eyebrows and hair are going back to the way they used to be too? Wonder if steve is punishing her for being too fashionable and taking those options away. Jerk.

More like 8, but yes, that's a lot to put on the body over such a relatively short period of time.

Isn't Joeseph 24 and Mary 18?

Both Mary and Bethany seem to have some sort of pinafore over a t-shirt arrangement on, but to my weary old eyes it appears Mary has on only one shirt!?

They probably didn't get the answer they were expecting and are now scratching their butts.... :shock:

They only scratch their butts after having fasted and prayed the urge to do so. :pray:

They only scratch their butts after having fasted and prayed the urge to do so. :pray:

That Maxwells do not scratch their butts. The suppress the urge to scratch and alleviate the discomfort by focusing on it, and remembering the discomfort Jesus Christ felt as he was dying on the cross for their sins, so they would not go to hell when they died.

What was the point of the Maxwell's latest post? Anna and Abby dress alike? :?

To show "us" Abby is a MAXWELL, now and forever. She will NOT follow the scandalous ways of Mel's heathen sisters. :evil-eye:

Isn't Joeseph 24 and Mary 18?

Mary turns 19 in August. And given Joseph's birthday in April, Teri got pregnant with him in the July or August before he was born. So, that's 8 years.

Mary turns 19 in August. And given Joseph's birthday in April, Teri got pregnant with him in the July or August before he was born. So, that's 8 years.

My notes say he's 26...

If there was any more proof that Steve reads here, it's this post.

Also, I don't think Abby really wanted to do this. Her smile is too forced and in the photo of the shoes, she isn't smiling at all.

My notes say he's 26...

You are right, he is 26, meaning he was born in 1989 (left my laptop and thus spreadsheet at work, so I'm checking Titus2 for info).

So, Teri got pregnant in July-August 1988. She had Mary in August 1996. So, 8 years between getting pregnant with Joseph and giving birth to Mary.

Also, I don't think Abby really wanted to do this. Her smile is too forced and in the photo of the shoes, she isn't smiling at all.

Agree! I'm surprised they didn't force her smile.

"photo session"? My goodness, they set the bar low. Sarah took some snapshots with her expensive camera. End of "photo session."

Abby doesn't look unhappy to me, but absolutely the ankle-covering, movement-inhibiting skirt are Steve's shot across the bow to anybody who thinks Abby is half Maher. Dressing her exactly like Aunt Anna, while permitting her some cheap flower necklaces, further indicates, yes, she IS a member of the borg and resistance is futile.

Luckily for Abby, and Bethy and Tina and even Drew, Leavenworth and its environs are a small area and Abby's mother has access to her family of origin. Gee louey, I can't think of Nathan's wife's name anymore! Don't feel smug, Steve. I'm older than you are, it has nothing to do with your attempt to enbubble every one who has a trace of your DNA.

Is the "spreadsheet" thing an insider joke, or do you really keep notes on these people?! :-)

Is the "spreadsheet" thing an insider joke, or do you really keep notes on these people?! :-)

Fundie watching is serious business (and my idea of fun). I do indeed keep a spreadsheet. 8-)

That's hilariously brilliant! How many fundies are on it? What info do you track?! :-)

That's hilariously brilliant! How many fundies are on it? What info do you track?! :-)

Is it not like 20 pages long or something? I think of it like bird watching or what Dian Fossey did with gorillas.

Fundie watching is serious business (and my idea of fun). I do indeed keep a spreadsheet. 8-)

Sometimes I feel like I need to start one of these just so I can keep track of all of the precious "arrows" that these families have, or are soon to have. May :fsm: help me if multiple generations of women in the same family are ever pregnant at the same time!

I keep my lists on Excel. Helps me keep track of ages, years married, and let's me make predictions on when the next blessing will be conceived. I've got a page for the Duggars, the Bateses, the Maxwells, the Arndts, the S'Mortons, the Wallers, the Schraders and one more, I forget which. I'm sure I'll add more as time goes on.

I have an Ecxel OpenOffice spreadsheet. There are almost 1300 lines, each line being one individual, including projected future blessings, suspected and confirmed miscarriages, a few deceased people, and a couple of odd names like Tim Tebow. There are some extended families in there that we don't discuss, and I don't track every family we do discuss. From what I can tell, the Bradricks might be the biggest and most successful-at-keeping-fundyism-going-down-the-line multigenerational family we talk about. I'm sad that they're so quiet, but I'm glad VF imploded inasmuch as so many lives were harmed, and I'm thrilled that Peter and Kelly got away from that, but I still wish I could observe them more easily. :D

Archived