IGNORED

19 Kids & Counting - Season 10 - Duggar Snark Part 6

happy atheist

Based on above comments it sounds like a boring and dismal way to end the season. They had absolutely nothing new it seems. Buzzard, thank you for enduring these episodes and for providing us with your highly entertaining and clever recaps. You totally rock.

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder if they preview we saw for next season at J and D's house is for dental surgery? They made it sound like he was going to leave Jill for a mission or something. I do hope Jana is courting and pulls an Alyssa Webster

Apparently Jill and Derick said in the previews for next season that they have an announcement to make? Anyone saw it? It can't be another baby, it's physically impossible for Jill to get pregnant this soon!!! So what else can it be? Derick quitting his job? The Dillys going overseas to become missionaries? I need more details, peeps! :D

:angry-banghead: :cray-cray:

'cause yeah -- the womenz don't have no feelin's and they ain't git stimullated never. :sick:

This pissed me off. Women getting turned on, lol. ugh, this episode...

I wonder if they preview we saw for next season at J and D's house is for dental surgery? They made it sound like he was going to leave Jill for a mission or something. I do hope Jana is courting and pulls an Alyssa Webster

Interesting...did they make it seem like it was only Derick leaving and not him and Jill (and Izzy)?

Apparently Jill and Derick said in the previews for next season that they have an announcement to make? Anyone saw it? It can't be another baby, it's physically impossible for Jill to get pregnant this soon!!! So what else can it be? Derick quitting his job? The Dillys going overseas to become missionaries? I need more details, peeps! :D

He is going to run for office. :cracking-up:

Interesting...did they make it seem like it was only Derick leaving and not him and Jill (and Izzy)?

I believe Jim bob said we'll pray for you instead of ya'll. Can't imagine Jill going anywhere with Izzy n Derick so I imagine they were referencing Derick

Trying for another baby? Okay JB

and I'm curious what adoption agency Benessa are using? Because no way in hell any legit adoption agency is going to give these two kids, kids.

The interview sucked. Tlc ran out of storylines. I wanted an Oprah, Diane Sawyer, Barbara Walters type interview. Not shit that we don't care about. Instead of asking about square inches, maybe throw a math question or geography or another school question at these kids. Let's see that fundie education shine.

it seems Jessa wants to be different constantly - and Ben doesn't like to be called out on it -

Jessa seemed a bit off in the interview Jessa is that me - or was Josh constantly calling her out

Wonder what's happening with Derick - this will make me nuts for the rest of the year

Thank you Buzzard for all the recaps from this seemingly never-ending season! I tried to watch once or twice but these people make me want to gouge my eyeballs out. Plus, your recaps are waaaaaaaaaay more entertaining than the stupid show itself! :leg-humper: :lol: Seriously, though, I always look forward to your recaps.

Well that was disappointing. Thank you Buzzard for doing the recap. :clap:

Does anyone else think Jinger looks really sad lately? She's been pretty lackluster for awhile now compared to her when she was younger, but not she just looks SAD

Must have stepped out of the room or drifted off but when did Jessa throw Ben under the bus? Also, someone made reference to his teeth-gritting smile. What happened?

All hail to Buzzard, with your ridiculously fast wpm (it has to be +100, right?) and your seriously astute recaps!!11!1 If the Duggars ever go off the air, it will be your rundowns that I miss the most :)

If they're willing to end the season with this nonsense then what'll happen in July when M#4 makes her appearance?

Is it just me, or did Derickdillard look much better before he married JillyDully? I mean when he dressed himself and did his own hair?

Sunglasses girl again -- yeah it's okay . . . IF THEY'RE TWELVE! :cracking-up:

Yes! Both the boys looked much better before they became Duggars.

Especially Ben. It's like he's a different person.

post-10046-1445200025692_thumb.jpg

post-10046-14452000257154_thumb.jpg

post-10046-14452000257463_thumb.jpg

post-10046-14452000257632_thumb.jpg

Must have stepped out of the room or drifted off but when did Jessa throw Ben under the bus? Also, someone made reference to his teeth-gritting smile. What happened?

I didn't see Jessa throw Ben under the bus, but he did have a teeth-gritting smile when Josh and Anna basically said that he needed to take notes from Derick, as he was doing an amazing job as a Dad and husband. If ever a look had words to define it, this was it, with ben saying a big fat "fuck you all, I hate you;" that was the look he gave.

The wall by the laundry shoot was so dirty. Blech.

I wonder what the news if from Jill and Derick. I have a hard time believing he'd be going somewhere without Jill.

I want a new Reality Show involving the Duggars.

I would never miss an episode of "The Duggars Watching Dancing With the Stars."

I would go so far as Pay-per-view on that one.

Did anyone else notice the strange way that Mullet carried Izzy to Jill.

Instead of carrying him close to her body, it looked like she was carriying a restaurant tray. I believe that Mullet is not very fond of Jill and her new family.

Did anybody else notice Jinger shooting Josh a dirty look when he said there are more courtships coming? I also sensed A LOT of tension in the finale. And I don't mean from being asked questions and showing snip its. If I didn't already suspect, I would think all is not well in Duggarville.

it seems Jessa wants to be different constantly - and Ben doesn't like to be called out on it -

Jessa seemed a bit off in the interview Jessa is that me - or was Josh constantly calling her out

Wonder what's happening with Derick - this will make me nuts for the rest of the year

I don't care enough to watch their social media accounts, but perhaps something might slip through on there.

I doubt the Jill and Derrick thing is big. Probably something stupid like they are going to Popeyes instead of Chick Filet....(whatever it's called...)

Just maybe they are moving out of the McMasion to their own home....

Archived