IGNORED

19 Kids & Counting - Season 10 - Duggar Snark Part 6

happy atheist

Ok so just watching the extended scenes and theres a TV!!! in Dimbulb and Mullets room...might be a 32inch plasma security monitor (more likely) but Ive seen the security monitors set up in different rooms never in the bedroom. Its hung pretty high on the beam above the nook where the crib/lazyboy is.

Ive also seen the roll down screen they have in the living room they were watching the 500 club or whatever and a monitor set up in Janas corner of the world that looks suspiciously set up to watch movies/tv on but that might be a stretch...recently saw those in some of Jessas IG pics actually.

Anyways I wonder what they watch...

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh god...that whole Hey Hey Hey segment.... :pink-shock: :ew: :angry-banghead: :brain-bleach:

Duggars pretend to be interviewed - part 2

The family is very closenit...

shots of them saying

"Ill tell you what"

"sweet:

"special"

"amazing."

"hey hey hey"

Anna - there are a lot of people that need to be "beeped."

Jessa - theres a difference between "hey hey" and "hey hey hey" one is a greeting, the other means you really love eachoter.

Michelle - coordinating schedules can be a challenge. Wrangling little ones is hard at any given moment but if theres a meal involved they'll all show up.

Wedding are a happy occasion, there were some bittersweet moments.

Shots of Joy saying its hard

Jessa/Jinger

Jana - its hard for jinger to let jessa go

JInger crying

Jinger tears up watching.

JInger - I think that it was super hard, those moment right before Jessa got married. Its a good thing. I'm so happy to see ben come into her life.

Jana - I think being the oldest is still the same but its neat to see how i connected to the younger ones.

Joy - it was hard letting jessa go. the buddy groups changed.

James - Joy is doing good, holdingher own.

They go on a tour of how it takes t run the home.

She explains "jurisdictions."

They go into the pantry. They do a major shopping trip once a week.

The best part of the jurisdiction is eating whats in there. "they cant let me starve."

Josie and Jordyn show how to pick up laundry. Josie yells "eww dirty undies" as she picks them up off the bathroom floor. They dump stuff through a hole in the floor into the laundry room.

Josie loads a washer and presses start.

JInger - I do close to 6-8 loads a day. 30-40 loads a week.

Josie - I like this job.

I really wish this lady would ask REAL questions, but we'll never get that.

Also, she really asked "Does she do good?" Ugh.

Did Hannie look totally miserable/over it in her talking heads, or am I imagining things? (Probably the latter).

Yay for a sneak peek of the new season... I wonder what they will show other than Jessa's pregnancy and Anna's birth. A little of Siah's courtship maybe? More dentist appointments?

How does Erica Hill look at herself in the mirror and call herself a "journalist" - part 3

There is a young female child passed out on pillows on the floor.

flahsback to Michelle lying about being bulimic.

Erica - thats a lot and a personal moment. Why did you share that?

Michelle - as we share the things we struggle with it sets us free. For years none of my friends knew, no one knew. It was a secret struggle that was going to destroy my life. Boob was the first person I shared that with.

Erica - how much did you think about you as a teenager when you think of your girld

Michelle - I tell them, youre not weird that you feel thatway. You have to keep talking, thats when its a problem

Erica --- as your kids move our, GO OFF TO COLLEGE, get married...

Boob - we realeased them to do good in the world. Soon josie will be getting married.

Focus on Josie - she's been through quite a journey.

Shots of Josie's birth and nicu stay.

Michelle holds josie on her lap and points out there she is on the screen. Josie looks confused.

Erica - what was it like for you at that moment

boob - it was the lowest point in our lives. We prayed and made the decision at 25 1/2 weeks and we knew that it may be the end for josie but she came out kicking and screaming. I could put my wedding ring on her leg.

Michelle - We knew that it was a crisis. We didnt know if I would live and we were both in critical condition. I kept asking how was the baby, I didnt get to see her.

Boob - she was in the hospital for 6 months (josie kisses boob).

Erica - she's had scares.

HOLY SHIT THEY ARE REPLAYING THE FUCKING SEIZURE. ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?????????

Jana's face is deadpan watching it.

Jana - I didnt get scared any time of of the siblings isnt feeling well. The seizure was one of those moments. You cry out to god and ask him to spare her life.

Boob - all of josie's seizure happen around a fever. She should outgrow it by the time she's 10

Josie - we play american girl dolls.

Boob - josie has perfect pitch.

Josie sings amazing grace. She gets the words wrong but is adorable and actually on key, more than I can say for the other duggars.

Did they really just ask how they swing the weddings financially? Are we going to pretend they don't get paid for the show....

Did they really just ask how they swing the weddings financially? Are we going to pretend they don't get paid for the show....

Yes. :lol:

I just started watching the first one hour episode of the night and I'm' already annoyed... "MY definition of courting is... dating with a purpose." --- oh how original, never heard that one before.

but Derrick talking about paintings in Nepal made up for it, when I actually thought he said "these panties are awesome." :lol:

Less than 30 minutes and its finally over - part 4

Who could the "special guest" be? I cant wait! $5 its Izzy.

Erica - I'm sitting here with a smaller group - just the married ones. Josh, how do you feel about having a baby without the family

Josh - you take a close family for granted. We see what most people go through when they move for work. We know they're praying for us. They're only a plane ticket or a phone call away

Anna cries

Josh - its top secret if the baby will have an M

Anna - we plan to atleast have 4 M's.

Erica - its a challenge to finance weddings. How do you do it financially?

Boob - we spend less on a wedding with a thousand people than other spend on a wedding with 100. Our girls are frugal.

Flashback to Jessa's wedding.

Boob - it was really one of the most happiest and saddest moments of my life all at once. I poured my life into Jessa, like Jill, and I given her away. Its what we worked for.

Jessa winks at bin

Jessa - I forgot to wear waterproof mascara.

Bin - when she came walking out I was like "wow, shes so gorgeous."

They talk about the ring.

Josh - it was a very unique ceremony. There wasnt a first kiss. It was amazing, special, then thre was a little 'hey hey hey" at the end.

Shot of them not kissing after the pronouncement.

Boob purses his lips watching. He is NOT smiling until after the shot is over.

Jessa - We wanted it to be special and intimate and wasnt critiqued.

Bin - we wanted people to focus on the wedding itself.

Boob - now everyone remembers the non kiss.

Bin - we had good intentions

Erica - facebook question "what would you do if one of the kids decided to kiss befoer marriage"

boob - we did, we enjoyed it. We try to encourage our kids if they can wait it builds trust and it will be special

Michelle - we encourage each couple to set their own standards

Erica - we have an instagram picture posted recently. Shows the pic of the onesie.

Jessa - We are expecting. We kept it a secret for a month and announced to the family when we were together. Its due on our anniversary. We found out about 4 months. We still working towards adoption. W'eve been in contact with a local agency and are going to a class next month.

We may keep the sex of the baby a secret.

Josh - I dont think you can keep the secret.

Hmmm, so Boob and Michelle didn't really answer the whole what they would do if a couple decided to kiss before marriage. I wish they would just say "Yeah, we'd be mad." or "No, it's fine." Never a straight answer from these two!

This has to be the most shittiest episode yet. if you're going to have an interview then fucking ask the tough questions. We already know that JimChelle kissed before marriage. We already know how many loads of fucking laundry they do. We already know their stand on education. Ask questions from fans on the spot.

And Anna or Jessa said when you're married you should expect babies right away. :shock: Women really are just baby machines. It's just old episodes thrown into everyone sitting on the couch.

I do like how Jessa is private unlike Jill.

And the interviewer said sex. :pink-shock:

Interview with a vampire - part 5

Jill shows up. Derrick had "surgery"

Jill - I'm recovering from a c section. Derrick is on day 2

Flashback to Jill announcing she's pregnant.

Izzy is 4 weeks.

Jill - I'm loving it, its fun. YOu are just getting used to one change and another comes along. I callmy mom a lot and I'm not sure if things are normal. Derrick has become master burper and he does the "daddy bounce." He loves being a dad.

He has gotten really good, really fast. He changes the night time diapers.

Josh - I see ben over here looking at all this.

Anna - the main advice boob gave josh was mom takes care of the north end and dad takes care of the south end.

Erica - you were studying to become a midwife, your birth wasnt what you expected...

Recap of her bullshit labor story.

Jill smiles as she watches izzy being born.

Erica - how important was it for you to have your outlined birth plan?

Jill - The dr said he'd never seen such an extensive birth plan... blah blah student midwife. Everything went according to plan c or d. The c section was the last thing, but it was the best.

jessa - I think its eye opening. You can make all these plans. I was encouraged watching jill through it, talking to my mom and jana.

Jill - It was amazing meeting my son for the first time. I was shocked that he had blond hair. We thought that the name Israel was need, it meand "god will prevail" david is also a family name.

Michelle hand Israel to JIll. He is barely awake.

Jill - its weird thinking "this is my baby."

Boob - I think he's trying to say "grandpa." He looks like grandpa

Jill - people have been sayig he looks like a mini jim bob.

ZOMG the guest ISNT Izzy!

What kind of parent talks about their 5 year old daughter getting married soon?

and Did Jessa really say sex and not gender?

The sweet, sweet end. Part 6

Random shots of people announcing pregnancies.

Joseph goes to college - they pray over him.

Josiah asks for permission to court Marjorie (theres a huge israeli flag behind him).

Erica does a "group trivia game"

Q - Which month contains more Duggar birthdays

- December

Q - who was the largest baby

- Jessa

Q - How many square feet is the house

Q - Which duggar said "theres a pig running aound somewhere without its feet

- Michael

Jer/Jed - youre twins, is your relationship different?

- we try and include the others but we're best friends

FB question - do you ever get jealous?

Jessa - we're pretty close. We play the same instrument and you feel like someone is better than you. Ask god to make you content.

Shot of family music practice (fuck you willis family)

They all clap.

Josiah is courting Marjorie. She is the surprise guest. She come in and sidehugs Josiah. She sits next to him in a stool.

They have her seated behind the couch so you cant tell if she's wearing devil pants.

Erica - how did you meet

Marjorie - 4 years ago my mom taught spanish. Josiah was the jokester.

Josiah - a few month ago I called up mr and mrs jackson and asked if I could get to know her better. We talked back and forth and recently we starteed an official courtship.

Erica - what is is like in your family?

Marjorie - we only have 5 kids. We have the same values and things we enjoy doing. Its neat to see how we are similar and different.

Joy - I think she's doing well fitting into the family. Its sweet. They bring out the best in eachother.

Erica - whats next for the duggar family?

Boob - we're still trying for more kids.

Josh - TMI, Pops

Kids predictions:

Josh - theres going to be another courtship - jinger, jana you have any news?

THATS ALL, FOLKS!

The sweet, sweet end. Part 6

Random shots of people announcing pregnancies.

Joseph goes to college - they pray over him.

Josiah asks for permission to court Marjorie (theres a huge israeli flag behind him).

Erica does a "group trivia game"

Q - Which month contains more Duggar birthdays

- December

Q - who was the largest baby

- Jessa

Q - How many square feet is the house

Q - Which duggar said "theres a pig running aound somewhere without its feet

- Michael

Jer/Jed - youre twins, is your relationship different?

- we try and include the others but we're best friends

FB question - do you ever get jealous?

Jessa - we're pretty close. We play the same instrument and you feel like someone is better than you. Ask god to make you content.

Shot of family music practice (fuck you willis family)

They all clap.

Josiah is courting Marjorie. She is the surprise guest. She come in and sidehugs Josiah. She sits next to him in a stool.

They have her seated behind the couch so you cant tell if she's wearing devil pants.

Erica - how did you meet

Marjorie - 4 years ago my mom taught spanish. Josiah was the jokester.

Josiah - a few month ago I called up mr and mrs jackson and asked if I could get to know her better. We talked back and forth and recently we starteed an official courtship.

Erica - what is is like in your family?

Marjorie - we only have 5 kids. We have the same values and things we enjoy doing. Its neat to see how we are similar and different.

Joy - I think she's doing well fitting into the family. Its sweet. They bring out the best in eachother.

Erica - whats next for the duggar family?

Boob - we're still trying for more kids.

Josh - TMI, Pops

Kids predictions:

Josh - theres going to be another courtship - jinger, jana you have any news?

THATS ALL, FOLKS!

Playing for ratings.

Buzzard, you are incredible for all these recaps! If I miss something, you always seem to catch it. Thanks for doing this every episode!

Archived