IGNORED

19 Kids & Counting - Season 10 - Duggar Snark Part 6

happy atheist

I agree with all of the above.

I seriously hate all of the shaming that goes on in their family. It's so sad to me especially now that I have a son. I just cannot imagine shaming him for stuff at all. Certainly not for things I consider to be quite healthy...like hugging and dancing.

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it is curious that they make such a huge deal out of Derrick and Jill's quick front hug at the airport but they don't comment at all on Bin and Jessa's long, tight front hug after he asked her to marry him. It was a much more intimate hug in my opinion.

I have a question from the Duggars explain love episode... I apologize if this was already covered: Why does Josh say in a TH that side hugging started during Jill and Jessa's courtships? When Josh asks Anna to marry him, they clearly sidehug. They show a video clip of it and everything. Yet, Josh acts as though he had never heard of side hugging until Jill was courting. It just seemed like a random mis-truth?

First post here, but I've been lurking for a while...

Not sure if this has been mentioned but while watching the clip of Derick proposing to Jill, my daughter said it sounded like Derick said "3 seconds" when they were side hugging. We rewound and listened again with the captions on and, sure enough, that's what he says. I know captions can be off sometimes but do you think they made a rule of no side hugging for more than three seconds?!? How sad to have to worry not only about HOW you hug, but also for HOW LONG!

One thing that stuck out to me was Jessa explaining why Jill was married first. JOB and SAVINGS. The question, then, is what did Binjermin do to raise enough money to be worthy of taking ownership of a duggerette?

I think Jessa somehow forced the issue. She wanted Ben, she didn't want to wait to get married, and somehow she got JB to agree to the marriage. I think she basically said, "this is going to happen, whether you like it or not" and he decided he'd rather not have an open rift so suddenly, he was on board with the idea. Besides, it was a ratings boost. I think JB is still smarting over the "non-kiss" at the wedding, and that it was a complete surprise to him. He doesn't like his authority being flouted. I'd love to see some of the adult children moving out from under his thumb.

As to Josh throwing people under the bus, I am sure he's jealous of the nicer things given to both Jill and Jessa when they got married, not to mention the numerous episodes built around their courtship, engagement and actual weddings. He and Anna did get to live in Grandma Mary's rental home, but no renovations were done. He was given that used car lot (but I'm pretty sure it remained under JB's ownership). And to see all the hoopla over the "first Grand Duggar baby" when Jill had Izzy has to really rankle.

(I didn't watch the episode, so I'm only going by what I've read here.)

The news?

Probably that Derick is quitting WM-

And that when JB said, "I'll pray for you," what he was really saying is "I'll pay for you" to come work for me and be completely under my authority.

First post here, but I've been lurking for a while...

Not sure if this has been mentioned but while watching the clip of Derick proposing to Jill, my daughter said it sounded like Derick said "3 seconds" when they were side hugging. We rewound and listened again with the captions on and, sure enough, that's what he says. I know captions can be off sometimes but do you think they made a rule of no side hugging for more than three seconds?!? How sad to have to worry not only about HOW you hug, but also for HOW LONG!

Welcome!!

Something terrible just occurred to me. What if Cathy needed a bone marrow transplant, and Derick is her donor? That would explain Derick's surgery and this decision he had to make from the next season preview. I hope I'm wrong, that Ccathy's ok, and Derick had dental surgery, and the big decision has to with Derick wanting to go to Nepal to help with the disaster relief.

I hope she's OK too. Maybe Izzy's chord blood could match her?

She had a website where she sort of blogged about her medical stuff but I can't remember where it was. Anyone know?

ETA - Okay, I remembered it. I just checked and she hasn't updated it since January. So hopefully that's a good sign that her health is okay.

I don't know how to create a new post (I usually lurk and only occasionally Reply), but:

Josh Duggar WAS the sin in the camp all along!

http://www.people.com/people/article/0, ... 68,00.html

"Twelve years ago, as a young teenager, I acted inexcusably for which I am extremely sorry and deeply regret. I hurt others, including my family and close friends," Josh, 27, tells PEOPLE in a statement. "I confessed this to my parents who took several steps to help me address the situation. We spoke with the authorities where I confessed my wrongdoing, and my parents arranged for me and those affected by my actions to receive counseling. I understood that if I continued down this wrong road that I would end up ruining my life."

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

That show was boring. There was nothing new in it, other than Jessa admitting to being jealous of someone who plays a musical instrument better than she does.

Did anyone else catch Bin saying, "we tried to save our first kiss for marriage"?

Is TLC still showing the Duggar marathon of season 10 tonight? My TLC is 5 hours behind EST so I was curious are they still airing the 2 Josh focused episodes?

The on thing that always stands out to me, and did again last night when I finally watched the interview...JB is the one who points out Michelle and her bikini. She was just talking about how she wasn't as observant about her attire back then...he jumped in with the "she mowed the lawn in her bikini!". That naturally led Michelle to to talk about the neighbor being affected. That man has had one hell of an influence over her it seems to me. :shock:

I wonder if we'll still be able to find out what Jill and Derick were announcing.

"MAYBE THEY ARE MOVING TO ISRAEL"

Or to Vatican City so they can bring the word about Jesus to the College of Cardinals

I wonder if we'll still be able to find out what Jill and Derick were announcing.

I'm curious!!!! I want to know!

I'm curious!!!! I want to know!

Maybe will we will learn trough people magazine? The duggars maybe are getting bad press, but bad press sells :S

I would love for Michelle's old neighbor to publicly state that his marriage did not end because of Michelle but something completely different. That might help her get her curly head out of her ass.

I just finished re-watching the episode Coffee and Caricatures. In the scene where its early morning and Jessa and Jinger are getting ready and commenting about how no one wants to go to sleep early and miss out on the fun, you can clearly see Jackson sleeping on the floor of the girl's room. WTF?! Doesn't he have his own bed? Why is he on the floor?

I would love for Michelle's old neighbor to publicly state that his marriage did not end because of Michelle but something completely different. That might help her get her curly head out of her ass.

I actually feel really sorry for this couple. There are two possibilities for what really happened;

(1) He never even noticed her, they divorced for whatever reason they had but for the last ten years Michelle has been claiming it was her fault. Imagine meeting people who knew you were neighbours and having to justify yourself, "No, Michelle is not the reason we divorced. I did not perv at my teenage neighbour."

(2) or even worse, he really did use to watch her and Michelle really is the reason they divorced. Imagine for the past ten years, having someone on tv reminding him of what he did wrong. Imagine for the past ten years, the ex-wife being reminded of what her husband did wrong.

The most annoying thing ... Michelle gets up on tv weekly to remind us of what this man supposedly did wrong, through the passive-aggressive "look what I did to make him do wrong". At the same time, the she tells us we have to forget what Josh did because it's all in the past, all forgiven and he'll never do it again.

I think the bikini story is just a convenient, here's why you need to be modest story for her kids. I doubt there was a neighbor caring about what she wore. The sad thing? Michelle and Jimbob have made such a big deal out of modesty and not "defrauding" others and their kids became sex abuse victims anyway. I'm surprised that fact didn't open their eyes to the idea that what someone wears doesn't matter. How could they continue to cling to the pants are evil idea after that?

So what are they doing now?

We know that the Duggars are not afraid to whip out an iphone, and James enjoys playing with a video camera. Josiah is courting, Jessa is probably having sonograms, and Anna is nearing the end of her pregnancy. While they are good at time shifting and shooting things to pretend like we're seeing them happen (*cough* jubilee sonogram *cough*), you cant time shift the birth of M4.

Will they film things themselves "just in case" the show isnt in the crapper (which I think it is)? Even if Figure 8 films isnt in production, they could sell the footage overseas, or even to a self made web show...

Similar to the Atlanta Jason falling in pit (was that Jason?) instance, I think they're filming themselves right now... suffering the persecution of the worldy heathen that just cant get over Josh's "mistake" of repeatedly molesting people.

It's been really quiet on the Duggar front since they put out those statements. It'll be really interesting to see what the next thing someone puts out there is.

Archived