IGNORED

19 Kids & Counting - Season 10 - Duggar Snark Part 6

happy atheist

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought it was interesting that when the Smuggars visited their old house/BJ's new house, and Jessa opened the door for them, she stood way back out of the way, with her arms crossed, and barely said anything. Way to say "welcome," Jessa.

this evening, me and the headship were lounging on the couch and watching random TV when he sighs and shakes his head. I look at him and he says "Jinger with a J ?!?!?!†:lol: g-d only knows how long he was ruminating on that one. I burst out laughing, it was quite a moment. ;)

I thought it was interesting that when the Smuggars visited their old house/BJ's new house, and Jessa opened the door for them, she stood way back out of the way, with her arms crossed, and barely said anything. Way to say "welcome," Jessa.

To be fair, I wouldn't be surprised if they'd had to do that scene several times by that point. Sarah Pope (whose son was in the nicu with Josie) said talked about having to redo their arrival to the TTH because they couldn't get the shot right.

samuelpope.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/another-duggar-episode.html

^^^Interesting. I like Sarah and it's interesting to read about 19KaC as seen by outsiders. It's like reading what Anna's brother-in-law wrote about her wedding. It makes me feel so sorry for the kids who are growing up in that lunacy.

To be fair, I wouldn't be surprised if they'd had to do that scene several times by that point. Sarah Pope (whose son was in the nicu with Josie) said talked about having to redo their arrival to the TTH because they couldn't get the shot right.

Still, would it really kill her to hug the Smuggars and their kids hello a few times?

Same as when she stood in the center of the flower shop with her arms crossed when they were supposedly ordering her wedding flowers.

this evening, me and the headship were lounging on the couch and watching random TV when he sighs and shakes his head. I look at him and he says "Jinger with a J ?!?!?!†:lol: g-d only knows how long he was ruminating on that one. I burst out laughing, it was quite a moment. ;)

It's a cruel spelling.

Can you imagine they bypassed Julie for Jinger.

Anyone remember when Anne Curry called her Jin GURR?

Trying to get caught up on all the posts. Saw this in the last thread.....

"and in the TH's in the original episode at the very end where Jill says it's all worth it - she was still pregnant when she said that because in this episode she felt a baby bounce inside her - she was dressed exactly the same in the TH"

In Jill's VSE, I noticed that they are wearing the same clothes in all the THs. But in the ones AFTER Izzie was born, Derick has braces. So I'm guessing they filmed things at different times but had them wear the same clothes. Maybe this is just something they always do? I don't know. I never pay much attention to it really.

But their show is so "unscripted and real" according to the FU FJ episode this week. They would never do such a thing. :roll: /sarcasm

Trying to get caught up on all the posts. Saw this in the last thread.....

"and in the TH's in the original episode at the very end where Jill says it's all worth it - she was still pregnant when she said that because in this episode she felt a baby bounce inside her - she was dressed exactly the same in the TH"

In Jill's VSE, I noticed that they are wearing the same clothes in all the THs. But in the ones AFTER Izzie was born, Derick has braces. So I'm guessing they filmed things at different times but had them wear the same clothes. Maybe this is just something they always do? I don't know. I never pay much attention to it really.

I think this is pretty common in reality TV. I've never heard it discussed explicitly by Duggar people, but former Bachelor contestants, for example, said they had to wear the same outfit for interviews over many days. This gives the producers a lot of flexibility with how they edit things - they can basically make a comment reference whatever they want in that episode, whether it's relevant or in the right timeline or not.

So it's possible Jill was still pregnant when she said that, or she may have already had Izzy and was just wearing the same interview outfit. I don't think you can read too much into when things were said just by the clothes. More permanent things like Derick's braces would give you a better sense of the timeline.

Big Brother likewise dictates appearance issues during the length of the show. If not outfits then things like high color and length for continuity issues (never mind the fact that those who watch live feeds know what happened when, they still try to make up storylines for the TV ony audience). So asking them to wear the same outfit for a series of TH's here wouldn't surprise me.

It's a cruel spelling.

Can you imagine they bypassed Julie for Jinger.

Julie, Julia, Jade, Jasmine, Jacqueline, Jocelyn, Josephine, Juliet.

...I've never understood it either.

Julie, Julia, Jade, Jasmine, Jacqueline, Jocelyn, Josephine, Juliet.

...I've never understood it either.

"Free Julie" doesnt have quite the same ring...

I'm somewhat thankful the Duggars never used the name Julie. Just sayin'.

-Another J name IRL

Jessa can name her baby Julie. Jim Bob wanted to name Jordyn like that i think. She needs to suck it up to daddy JB

I am still baffled by the 300 flamingos.

1) This doesn't jibe with "buy used save the difference." In fact it seems like wasteful consumerism gone amok.

2) Reading the description (I never watch the episodes) it doesn't sound like it added anything to the gender party.

3) Is it possible that old skinflint himself forked over $1500 for that?! Or did TLC? Or Josh? What were they hoping for?

4) So they stuff 300 flamingos into the storage barn. Then what? Is there any way on earth those things will be used again? Will some poor child be forced to have a flamingo-themed wedding reception?

Questions, I have questions.

I am still baffled by the 300 flamingos.

1) This doesn't jibe with "buy used save the difference." In fact it seems like wasteful consumerism gone amok.

2) Reading the description (I never watch the episodes) it doesn't sound like it added anything to the gender party.

3) Is it possible that old skinflint himself forked over $1500 for that?! Or did TLC? Or Josh? What were they hoping for?

4) So they stuff 300 flamingos into the storage barn. Then what? Is there any way on earth those things will be used again? Will some poor child be forced to have a flamingo-themed wedding reception?

Questions, I have questions.

They'll autograph them and sell them to fund some anti choice bullshit

Handmaiden of Dog you are obviously hateful and over reacting because it was only 200 flamingoes. :wink-kitty:

My opinion of JD went up a notch with his attention to detail with the flamingos. he even said, “if your going to do it, do it right. you don’t want them all facing the same way...†which I can never see Boob saying. Its sad they didn’t put all the kids in old clothes to paint in, Marcuse's face made me so sad when they were telling him his mom was going to be mad. :(

Why did they need streamers and banners and 2 tons of plastic for just the family? at least Jill’s was practical. (I can’t believe I am even saying that)

so yay its a girl. I guess thats good for Mac, she wanted one and she’s just about ready to take on sister mom status. :doh:

You know damn well Joshanna was probably judging those moms. And wtf is a teddy bear going to do? Funny how JoshAnna have prolife shit all over their social media accounts but didn't do anything for those moms at the home.

And JimChelle is going to tell us for the 1000th time how they're sinners for kissing before marriage. I guess their marriage is terrible. Thank god this season is over. It's was horrible. The only thing they got going next season is Jessa's pregnancy, Jill's pregnancy, and Si courtship.

You know damn well Joshanna was probably judging those moms. And wtf is a teddy bear going to do? Funny how JoshAnna have prolife shit all over their social media accounts but didn't do anything for those moms at the home.

And JimChelle is going to tell us for the 1000th time how they're sinners for kissing before marriage. I guess their marriage is terrible. Thank god this season is over. It's was horrible. The only thing they got going next season is Jessa's pregnancy, Jill's pregnancy, and Si courtship.

They did do something for those moms. They went and "supported" women who didn't abort the babies. Duh! :hand:

They did do something for those moms. They went and "supported" women who didn't abort the babies. Duh! :hand:

I guess there were no needy pregnant moms in DC or NW Arkansas- No home for pregnant ladies in all those states between DC and CA. They needed to all the way to Santa Monica to partake in service. I hope they gave a monetary donation equal to or greater than the amount of money spent on the weekend trip.

Archived