IGNORED

19 Kids & Counting - Season 10 - Duggar Snark Part 6

happy atheist

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What did Alyssa do??

Alyssa Bates Webster got married, moved 2 states away from her parents, and started wearing jeans & sleeveless tops. She actually started the wardrobe change while on her honeymoon--although waited a few months to reveal the pictures.

Go normal with the support of her amazing hubby :D

Lol oh!! Yeah, I forgot she's one of us "heathens" now!!

The Erica Hill interview was taped when Baby Iz was four weeks old, so Jessa's pregnancy was already announced via social media. In the previews for next season the timeline goes backwards again as we see a clip of Ben and Jessa talking about how they're going to tell the family they're expecting. They're all over the place.

JOSIE has medical problems that they're downplaying. I think Michelle loves that they keep talking about mowing the lawn in her bikini.

I also agree that Josie had medical issues and/or developmental challenges that the Duggars are downplaying, at best (hiding, at worst). They tell us over and over that they feel that this TV show is their "ministry."

Why then don't they own up to Josie's problems as part of that ministry--to educate & comfort other families struggling with similar issues??

I thought it was funny how Jill played "oh, my poor aching tummy, I had a C-section a month ago...." when she hopped into a car and drove to TX less that a week after giving birth 'cause she just couldn't miss BIG SANDY! :shock:

Last night's episode is up on YT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4NzmVEFPrY

Watched the preview for next season where the Duggars are over at Jill and Derick's house.

Derick: "WE got some special news to share with you guys" as the whole family looks on concerned (or sad :( in Joy's case)

Jim Bob: "That is a big step. That is a huge step." (His "I'll be praying for you" was just a voiceover and may or may not have been related to the Dillys' announcement.)

Hot damn, my interest is definitely piqued now! :shock: I think their announcement must be really important, we're not just talking Derick's mouth surgery here. I also don't get the sense that Derick would go off somewhere by himself and leave Jill and/or Izzy alone. Whatever it is, it's something he and Jill decided and will do together as a family. The theories about them moving or becoming missionaries are starting to look more and more realistic.... :think:

I can't imagine them becoming missionaries while she insists on popping out kid after kid. Maybe Is birth opened their eyes and they don't want a bunch? MAYBE THEY ARE MOVING TO ISRAEL :shock: :pink-shock:

According to the show, there are 15 kids (mark 56:29) that are living at TTH, but there are three who are married. Who is the other child/adult who is not living at home?

According to the show, there are 15 kids (mark 56:29) that are living at TTH, but there are three who are married. Who is the other child/adult who is not living at home?

Joseph, who is away at Clown College.

I thought it was funny how Jill played "oh, my poor aching tummy, I had a C-section a month ago...." when she hopped into a car and drove to TX less that a week after giving birth 'cause she just couldn't miss BIG SANDY! :shock:

That trip does seem awful and hypocritical at first, but it makes me sad for Jill to remember it was a scheduled meeting where all the Duggar couples were supposed to give their testimonies about courtship/quiverful/happy fun ball. So in my book she gets a pass while Michelle gets the blame. As a caring mom and grandma Michelle should have insisted Jill stay home and skype the conference or do a video journal instead of making Jill live up to her mom's example of bouncing back so easily.

Well, this episode did not excel in the ratings....1592 is pretty low compared to their previous shows. Has the boredom quotient been reached? I would guess that when they come back they will garner good ratings, in part because TLC pushes the heck out of this show but there has to be a point where even their supporters get bored. This season lasted three months and they are currently filming for next season. It looks like they are almost in a constant state of being filmed. I am sure JB has the power to limit the filming but I bet he chooses not to. He is a celebrity now. I wonder how he will handle this once his ratings do fall and people lose interest. That's show biz!

The show last night was awful and I have a high tolerance for boring... (once watched a show on PBS about Helvetica) Everyone was so stiff, it may have been all the extra cameras and crew members there that the family did not know. JB will be talking about the bikini clad lawn mowing J'chelle 'til the day he dies.... :ew: :ew: :ew: :ew: :ew:

Yeah they all seem like they're phoning it in.

Josie looked irritated and/or uncomfortable watching her birth story and seizure. Not that I blame her.

Something terrible just occurred to me. What if Cathy needed a bone marrow transplant, and Derick is her donor? That would explain Derick's surgery and this decision he had to make from the next season preview. I hope I'm wrong, that Ccathy's ok, and Derick had dental surgery, and the big decision has to with Derick wanting to go to Nepal to help with the disaster relief.

When asked about the M theme, J & A seemed all over the place. Definitely an M4 but after that not certain. Perhaps M4 will be the last or they are just messing with us.

I would assume they picked out a girl's name that started with an M when they were expecting Michael or Marcus and want to use that name. I know they found out the sex each time but my husband and I start talking about names as soon as we find out we're expecting if not beforehand. I would imagine Josh and Anna might also discuss names ahead of time and have a girl M name that they've wanted to use for a little while now. However now that Josh's siblings aren't doing a letter theme they feel less pressure to stick to a letter theme themselves. Or even feel like they're the weird ones for doing a letter theme.

Remember in twillight zone becoming a missionary while popping out kid after kid while grifting your life away is normal and admired. Maybe the call from Derrick could be that he plans on quitting his job to become a professional grifter err concerned full time father who does the work of the Lord.

Joseph, who is away at Clown College.

I didn't realize John David still lived at the house. I thought he had his own place now.

I remember hearing something about the Dillards' having a spin off show, or something to that effect. Could it be that they are moving away, as in a mission thingy, and TLC will film them living away from home. Or, maybe, Derick will be attending Seminary full time in Dallas? I read somewhere that he was taking online classes at the Dallas Baptist Theological Seminary. I really hope they are leaving The McMansion and Duggar's behind and living their own lives. :pray:

The show last night was awful and I have a high tolerance for boring... (once watched a show on PBS about Helvetica)

:lol: :worship: :worship: :worship:

The news?

Probably that Derick is quitting WM-

That or something equally boring. :lol:

I can't imagine them becoming missionaries while she insists on popping out kid after kid. Maybe Is birth opened their eyes and they don't want a bunch? MAYBE THEY ARE MOVING TO ISRAEL :shock: :pink-shock:

LOL, I had that same thought (though not really seriously... more like, what would be the least-likely but surprising thing they could do). That and convert to Orthodox Judaism.

LOL, I had that same thought (though not really seriously... more like, what would be the least-likely but surprising thing they could do). That and convert to Orthodox Judaism.

... or they are moving back to Oklahoma so Jill can attend OK State...

... or they are moving back to Oklahoma so Jill can attend OK State...

I wonder if she would be the student who takes a Geology 101 class and then argues with the professor about the age of the Earth...

Honestly though, now that Jill is married and in her own family with Derick being the head of the household and not Boob, if Derick wanted her or Izzy/future Dillardites to go to college I would suppose she'd be okay with that. Even a big secular state school like OK St. if we believe what they said during their visit to Stillwater and knowing the Dillard men's tradition of being Pistol Pete. It would be interesting to see how her opinions on stuff like that will change.

Something terrible just occurred to me. What if Cathy needed a bone marrow transplant, and Derick is her donor? That would explain Derick's surgery and this decision he had to make from the next season preview. I hope I'm wrong, that Ccathy's ok, and Derick had dental surgery, and the big decision has to with Derick wanting to go to Nepal to help with the disaster relief.

There are recent pictures of Derick post-surgery at a friend's wedding and his face is unmistakably puffy from the dental surgery. I think in the Jill/Derik/Izzy thread.

Some thoughts I had while watching-

JB says they talk more in a group setting instead of just doing a lot of kissing and hugging on a date. Why do they think that no one talks on dates? It’s really obnoxious that most of their ridiculous practices are based on completely untrue assumptions.

Jenni’s right cheek looks red and puffy in one of the talking heads with Hannie.

JB-Don’t be afraid to get involved in your kids’ relationships. :puke-right:

I want to punch someone in the face every time I see Michelle or one of the girls gazing at their husband.

The couple who said side hugs are what you do when you’re uncomfortable-BINGO!

I don't care for smuggar but I'm partly delighted that he's calling so many people out. On the other hand, he's that obnoxious guy that needs all the attention and gets it by loudly making other people uncomfortable. Still, it's awesome to hear he's not into the side hug thing and that whole thing of him making a point that he doesn't say special anymore was interesting.

The Jill/Derick slip up. STOP MAKING SUCH A BIG DEAL OUT OF IT. They are two people, falling in love and happy to see each other. A hug doesn’t have to be sexual. I think it’s a nice thing that they cared and missed each other that much that they had that quick hug. If it was really above reproach as Michelle states, they wouldn’t keep hashing it out. I guess it wouldn’t be the Duggars without a healthy dose of SHAME. I think this will follow Jill as a shameful moment for the rest of her life just like Michelle's bikini story.

I HATE that they’re teaching the little kids that a normal hug is a bad thing.

Every single scene with Bin is awkward as hell.

The sit down with Erica was worthless. Not a single new thing was revealed. And every time Michelle tells that bikini story I feel sick to my stomach. I can't stand the woman but for her to think she was responsible for any man's straying thoughts and to carry that burden all these years. And there's JB spouting about it loudly. This is some really screwed up crap.

Archived