IGNORED

Alice Pregnancy Addict (alicesbaby)

So Many Lies

"Feeling particularly parsnippy"? Blah. This parsnips thing is kinda...

Strange isn't a strong enough word.

I just feel kind of sorry for their marriage. :/ haven't read the blog though and only what's here on FJ. But it just seems so sad. I get that the husband is to blame as well since he seems overly enabling and stuff like that, but when it he cares for her and so many children maybe he just tries to do his best. :/ I don't know, the whole situation just makes me kind of sad.

Yeah, strange just doesn't cut it.

"Scheduling parsnips for this month" is the best I can do right now, and it just doesn't completely capture the wacky essence. Someone will hit on the right phrase...

I totally agree re feeling sad for the marriage and for the kids growing up in that family.

Why oh why am I thinking in food/sex euphemisms now?

Have you ever heard the Phil Robertson (Duck Commander) phrase putting "honey on the biscuit?" In Alice world I guess that would be putting "honey on the parsnip?"

"Obsessively Scheduling Parsnips"

"Partaking in Monthly Parsnips"

"Exhausted from Monthly Parsnips"

"Always thinking about Parsnips"

"Seducing Men with Parsnip-appeal"

:brain-bleach: :brain-bleach: :brain-bleach: :brain-bleach: :brain-bleach:

247421_177427008976994_2253167_n.jpg?oh=4dee0977aebbcfe4e7c1ea6122b2b3fd&oe=566EE509

All I can say is

:brain-bleach: :brain-bleach: :brain-bleach: :brain-bleach: :brain-bleach:

Good God where did you find those? :lol:

"Feeling particularly parsnippy"? Blah. This parsnips thing is kinda...

Strange isn't a strong enough word.

I just feel kind of sorry for their marriage. :/ haven't read the blog though and only what's here on FJ. But it just seems so sad. I get that the husband is to blame as well since he seems overly enabling and stuff like that, but when it he cares for her and so many children maybe he just tries to do his best. :/ I don't know, the whole situation just makes me kind of sad.

I don't blame him really. I feel for the guy. His life could be have been so different. Ah the mystery bag that is the church romance. He had no idea what he was getting into basically.

It's just that now he's in deep and doesn't lead a normal life at all.

Parsnip time?

I like all the suggestions, thanks, y'all! I think my personal favorite is "Scheduling Parsnips" or "Partaking in Parsnips".

Getting some birthday parsnips!

(From her Fertility Friend charts it does seem like she occasionally will put out the parsnips just for fun. Very occasionally.)

Why has alice stopped posting every single worry she has all the time!!! I'm bored!!! I mean, I hope she's spending time with her children, but still... I can't look away but there's nothing NEW to LOOK at!! :(

I suspect her neuroses are in remission while she basks in the idea of having a girl.

Hoping nothing dreadful has happened. Who knew we'd be longing for even a baby bump progress photo to know things were back to whatever counts for normal for Alice in bablyland.