IGNORED

Sims 4 Duggar Legacy

raw

Soooo, a fair amount has happened since the last update. The twins are now Teens. Michael graduated as Class Valedictorian. I kicked him out and followed where he went.... he chose a a really huge, swanky house!

Oh, and perhaps the biggest news of all... MICHAEL AND ALICE ARE ENGAGED!! Woot they can now touch each other :lol:

They became 'boyfriend and girlfriend' as teens. Then, I invited Alice and her mother over, and basically flirted with Alice and gave her flowers... she found Michael extremely irresistible, so Michael popped the question... and she said yes! Alice also now has another little sister, Anne-Marie. I also got Emily pregnant again so... another little blessing will soon arrive :D

Not sure what Michael and Alice will choose as their name theme. Maybe a single letter...

ETA: They're married!! For some reason Alice didn't change into her formal wear, so they married with her in everyday. I changed her into her dress- I managed to cobble together something modest. Oh, and they just Tried for Baby. Let's see if God chooses to bless them!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i just started a fundie legacy in sims 3. lets hope i don't fuck up the caste system in storyprogression like last time!

I got a new laptop at the end of the year and didn't migrate the Buglers over -- actually I didn't install TS4 at all until this week. TS3 is definitely more Duggar Legacy friendly, anyway, because Twallan's mods are so great and hello, TODDLERS, how can you have a fundie family without toddlers. But it's such a pain in the ass to run that I'm not reinstalling it. So unless I get inspired to start a new TS4 one, I'm off Duggar legacies for now :doh:

I just started a non-legacy new game where I married my Sim to Jacques Villareal, the rich crazy elder that is a single dad of 3 kids and is supposed to have killed his wife, who is a townie in the new neighborhood that came with TS4 Get Together. 

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

I restarted my Stephensons family and got pretty far. Lynn just gave birth to babies 9 and 10.  I'm currently building them a bigger house. I'll post pictures when I'm done with it.

Anyway here's the family so far:

Nathaniel and Lynn -parents, almost adults now. Nathaniel is a city council member but it looks like he'll be promoted soon. Lynn's still doing most of the child care since I don't have enough girls but hopefully that will change soon.

Nathan -oldest boy. Just became a young adult and will soon be in a courtship.

Nora -very overworked helpmeet. Teen but almost young adult She's not going anywhere anytime soon since I need her.

Neil -teen (with snob trait). He's basically my Lawson Bates. He's going to play for tips in the park.

Noah -just became a teen. Not sure what I'm gonna do with him yet.

Nina -child. Can't wait for her to be a teen and help Nora out. She's also very close with Nathan.

Nigel -child.

Noelle -toddler.

Nolan -toddler.

Ned and Nell -newborns.

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

OK, so I have the Sims 4 now, and have checked out girls' outfits. They're not that modest tbh! Skirts are too short and dresses don't have sleeves. Not that I'm going to make one right now, but if I were to make a fundie family, what have you guys done about this? For now I'm tempted to go for a shortish skirt (i.e. that little tiered one) and stick leggings underneath. Or I *could* go with a sleeveless and slightly longer dress also with leggings... sigh....

• 3 weeks later...

A little late to this party, but I'm glad someone directed me to this thread. I've been playing sims since the first game, I haven't played 4 yet, because I don't have $60 to spare! But my SO let me download Sims 3 on his super fancy gaming computer and OH BOY. It has made a huge difference. I don't usually do Legacy challenges, because I pretty much can't play without cheating. I currently have a fundie family with 8 kids, the first 4 have gotten married and they live in small lots surrounding the main house. They court//go to church (Custom content) & homeschool (adults w/ level 7 logic can tutor).

I downloaded cute modest clothes and hair too. And they all have funny religious names like Creation & Modestie. Lol

I'm gonna catch up on the rest of this thread now, I like reading about other people's Sims. :)

Edited by JesusHDuggar
Details
  • Upvote 2

Found a modest skirt on Mod The Sims (for Sims 4 anyway). Also installed some more modest options on Sims 2, where I have a family. Rose and Bob Jones have four kids: Anna, Bethany, Catherine and Daniel. Anna and Bethany are twins as are Catherine and Daniel. 

Maybe I'll start a Sims 4 fundie family. What letter should I pick? Methinks a vowel, for ease, or a random consonant and make up names. 

• Upvote 2

Ok so I may have started this over a second time.  I thought my last family got glitched, but when I figured out I was wrong I decided to scrap them anyway.  The new family are the Suttons. 

The parents are Charles "Chuck and Helen. Pregnant Helen's holding baby Colleen and Chuck is holding toddler Candace. The children are standing  in age order from left to right: Charles Jr "Charlie" (orange shirt), Christina, her twin Catherine, and finally Cole.  I wish I could've gotten a better picture without Catherine scowling but as soon as she stopped Helen walked away and I didn't feel like setting them up again.

Spoiler

Screenshot-4 - Copy.jpg

I'm really excited about all the girls this time around.  The first time I tried I got one girl and a bunch of boys. This time I got twin girls the second pregnancy plus two girls after Cole. Actually the baby Helen is currently pregnant with is another girl so lots of sistermoms are coming! Helen is so close to being done with taking care of babies.

Also I'm having a ton of fun thinking of C names for them. I think I'm gonna name the new baby Callie since that seems to be all the rage with fundies.

• Upvote 2

Started a Sims 4 fundie family, Emily and John Morris. I've decided that the letter will be L. I recently downloaded the "Pickit" app on my phone that'll select a random name out of a list I created. I chose 12 boy names and 12 girl names. Emily is already pregnant. I like how in Sims 4 they keep their Everyday wear when pregnant, no spinning into immodest maternity wear. I don't know what job I'll make John do. All the kids can have the Artistic Prodigy aspiration cos that encourages them to gain music skills. Maybe I'll get the boys to gain some programming skill so they can be a little like the Maxwells. 

• Upvote 1

Emily and John have four children: Letitia, Lisa, Leyton and Libby. Lisa and Leyton are twins, and Libby is a newborn.

• Upvote 1

Baby #5 is here! Sadly for Leyton it's another girl, Lydia. Letitia is now a teen and completed her Artistic Prodigy wish. 

• Upvote 1

Emily is preggers with blessing number 6. I'm hoping it's a boy, for Leyton's sake. There's almost a Maxwell-type situation going on with the women coz they wear maxi skirts, apart from Libby. (And Lydia, but then she's only a Child and even the Maxwell granddaughters get to wear knee length skirts on occasion). But then a maxi skirt is the only modest option, or else it's a skirt slightly above the knee. Libby wears a dress slightly above the knee but with leggings. I'm gonna have to search for more modest options, if only for variety's sake. The leggings are a good addition clothing-wise as they're a fundie staple. 

• Upvote 1

Update on Suttons. No pictures so I'll just talk about them. Charlie, Catherine and Christina are all teens now which means I've now reached my goal of Helen never having to touch a baby after it's born. I think I'm gonna have her write books from now on. Also Charlie has a job in the military career track which I'm pretending is ALERT.  Cole is almost a teen so he'll probably be Charlie soon. Candace and Colleen are now children so I'm having them practice cooking with the toy oven. Gotta have them ready for becoming helpmeats.  Helen has also had two more babies, Callie and Caleb. Callie's a toddler and Caleb is almost a toddler. And of course Helen is expecting another new blessing: Cayden if it's a boy and Chloe if it's a girl.

First photo is of Letitia (pink) and Lisa (blue) going to school. As said before I found the skirt on Mod the Sims. 

Next photo is Libby as a child. I changed her style so she wore the same t-shirt style as Letitia did (in lilac) and longer leggings. I usually assign kids one colour for ease, particularly so in Sims 3 where customisation is easiest and when I had loads of kids who looked similar. 

Third photo is Leyton and Lisa eating on the marital bed. (They do that a lot in Sims 4.)

And, just for LOLs, photo 4 is the now teenage Leyton at the gym (I know, not particularly fundie friendly, but I wanted him to build some muscle (he's pretty dang skinny) and there wasn't enough space/money to buy a treadmill for home use) and the Grim Reaper showed up and worked out next to him! Don't think anyone had died there so why he was there is a mystery to me. (The girl you can see in front of Leyton is Scarlet Parker-Asquith, grandchild of my first ever family on Sims 4. She lives in Willow Creek whereas the Morrises live in Oasis Springs.)

04-23-16_7-49-00 PM.png

04-23-16_7-49-28 PM.png

04-25-16_8-43-37 PM.png

04-25-16_11-03-53 PM.png

• 2 weeks later...

I've been on a break from playing Sims 4, and picked it up again. Baby #6 has been born! It's ANOTHER girl, little Lexi. Apparently there is a cheat for having a boy- eating carrots and listening to alternative music- but that's not really leaving things up to God. Leyton is a wannabe writer and is currently working on something called "The Only Boy and Other Stories". Poor guy. Let's hope that when he marries he'll have several sons.

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, mango_fandango said:

I've been on a break from playing Sims 4, and picked it up again. Baby #6 has been born! It's ANOTHER girl, little Lexi. Apparently there is a cheat for having a boy- eating carrots and listening to alternative music- but that's not really leaving things up to God. Leyton is a wannabe writer and is currently working on something called "The Only Boy and Other Stories". Poor guy. Let's hope that when he marries he'll have several sons.

Look at it this way, plenty of helpmeets! 

In my game Helen just gave birth and it was another set of twins! One boy and one girl, Cayden and Chloe. So now we're half way there! I haven't moved anyone out yet but I'm betting I'll have to eventually. I don't think my game could handle 22 sims at once. Anyway current stats are 6 girls and 4 boys and 4 teens, 3 children, 1 toddler, and 2 babies. Full lineup: Charlie, Catherine and Christina, Cole, Candace, Colleen, Callie, Caleb, and Cayden and Chloe.

• Upvote 1

I haven't played The Sims in months. I think I might break out the game today, though, and get back into it with my Quiverfull sims, the Kreiders!

So I started playing again, and my family is up to 17 total kids. But here's the snag - I'm so bored of this Quiverfull family :P

I've had one sister-mom in the house since she turned into an adult. I'm either going to make her suddenly rebel and start wearing pants/get a job, or I'm going to marry her off to make room for more kids. Initially, I wanted Kayla to be the one that carried on the next generation of Kreiders, but now I'm not sure.

The next generation will start soon- Letitia Morris is engaged to Pete Harper. They went on a 'date' to the park. Her dad was in the background. Pete did peck her on the cheek a couple of times, but I don't think they've had an official first kiss yet. I'm not gonna count it as a big issue. They haven't hugged much. I think I'll have them be more Bates-y when it comes to courting/dating with a purpose. When they did peck on the cheek it was an autonomous action I didn't have time to cancel. Eh, they're only Sims, they sin occasionally. 

Now I'm just sorting out all the formal outfits for the wedding. I've decided it'll be at Pete's place; the Morris house has barely any garden. 

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, mango_fandango said:

The next generation will start soon- Letitia Morris is engaged to Pete Harper. They went on a 'date' to the park. Her dad was in the background. Pete did peck her on the cheek a couple of times, but I don't think they've had an official first kiss yet. I'm not gonna count it as a big issue. They haven't hugged much. I think I'll have them be more Bates-y when it comes to courting/dating with a purpose. When they did peck on the cheek it was an autonomous action I didn't have time to cancel. Eh, they're only Sims, they sin occasionally. 

Now I'm just sorting out all the formal outfits for the wedding. I've decided it'll be at Pete's place; the Morris house has barely any garden. 

ETA: Letitia and Pete are married. Letitia recently gave birth to her first child, a boy called Alex. I'm going to have them have an alphabet theme for their kids. Ooh, and I just decided on names: either Ben or Brianna. Letitia finally ditched her pink maxi skirt she wore as a teen/unmarried YA and is now wearing a pink slightly-above-knee skirt. 

(And sorry for quoting myself. How lame.) 

• Upvote 2