IGNORED

Sims 4 Duggar Legacy

raw

Are you sure you aren't using some 3rd party mods that are messing with the graphics? Hair disappearance seems odd but maybe this is de rigor in Supernatural? I don't use that expansion. The constantly cranky vampires in late night drove me crazy enough

Maybe the mod I downloaded to allow more than 8 Sims in a household is messing with the graphics. Though I think I had random hair disappearance before with Supernatural (not 100% sure).

Damn it, I forgot about this! Now I'm going to want to play, but I need to file a complaint with EA for my no-girls glitch as well as my limbo fridge glitch.

Damn it, I forgot about this! Now I'm going to want to play, but I need to file a complaint with EA for my no-girls glitch as well as my limbo fridge glitch.

What is happening with the fridge? And lol leave it up to god you will get girls [emoji23][emoji23] do they have a worship feature in Sims 4?

Annabelle had triplets and then promptly wet herself. This is what I get for giving Billy Bob the fertility treatment. Help I can't find all the babies! Oh wait, Charlie is on the floor.

There's Bathilda, Charlie, and Draca (female version of Draco, right? I just named them in the order they popped out). Albus is now a toddler (he aged up as his mother went into labor).

Billy bob better make some money soon.

Note: the weird black graphic things on Albus went away when he aged up, but now Charlie has white markings instead of black and his sisters have dark grey. What the hell sims.

Why are the triplets in a different order on the sidebar than the order they popped out in?

Sounds like Annabelle needs pelvic floor physical therapy after that triplet delivery [emoji37]

Why are the triplets in a different order on the sidebar than the order they popped out in?

That happens to me a lot, I've found. The order will change randomly. There's no way to control it, I've found, though others may have a fix for it!

Anyone know how to make their Sims stop being stupid? Annabelle and Billy Bob just keep standing there when I tell them to take care of their children and just not move and then an hour after not having moved bitch and moan about how tired and hungry they are. Well, if you took care of your children you'd have time to take care of tkjrsf before they cry again!!! I need the baby swing and toddler walker. Any other suggestions if I'm too cheap to buy simpoints?

Sorry for basically hijacking this thread.

So I spent most of my day playing this game :lol: I've become obsessed again because of this legacy challenge! Kevin, Kian, and Kai have all grown into young adults, so I subsequently kicked them all out so Kyle and Kate can have 3 more kids. Kiera and Kayla are already registered as self-employed writers, even though they're teenagers. Kayla developed an odd mullet-like hair-cut when she aged into a teenager. She's going to be the SAHD; Kiera is going to be the Jill of the family - medical field until she gets married.

No sooner did I kick out Kian, the last of the group, did I get Kyle and Kate into bed. I couldn't hear if it worked or not, so when I go back to the game tonight or tomorrow, I'll see what happens and try again if it didn't work the first... three times.

Kate's got a new wish waiting to be fulfilled to have 10 children. Don't you worry there, Kate! You're going to have them, and so many more.

I should note - I've never sent Kate off to the hospital for a birth. 4 home births and counting!

Anyone know how to make their Sims stop being stupid? Annabelle and Billy Bob just keep standing there when I tell them to take care of their children and just not move and then an hour after not having moved bitch and moan about how tired and hungry they are. Well, if you took care of your children you'd have time to take care of tkjrsf before they cry again!!! I need the baby swing and toddler walker. Any other suggestions if I'm too cheap to buy simpoints?

Sorry for basically hijacking this thread.

What are your free will and autonomy settings like? Depending on how you have them set, you might be letting them make more decisions on their own than you actually want them to make.

What is happening with the fridge? And lol leave it up to god you will get girls [emoji23][emoji23] do they have a worship feature in Sims 4?

After a while I can't use any actions on it, I can click on them but for whatever reason, it won't work. Apparently it's a common problem because EA has a troubleshooting thread for it.

What are your free will and autonomy settings like? Depending on how you have them set, you might be letting them make more decisions on their own than you actually want them to make.

Ooh that could be it. I'll try that. I'm afraid the kids are going to end up taken away by child services because their parents are dumb.

I believe that when sims are the same age they get listed in alphabetical order.

Now excuse me while I go boot up sims 3 to make my own Duggar legacy.

Ooh that could be it. I'll try that. I'm afraid the kids are going to end up taken away by child services because their parents are dumb.

I lowered their autonomy but they haven't slept since the triplets were born so they keep passing out. :lol: So the soon as 3/4 of them are fine and happy one is still crying so I try to have one parent sleep while the other takes care of the fourth one, but then someone else gets cranky. And I was considering buying simpoints but then I remembered that they're too broke to buy anything. Quiverfull is stupid.

I lowered their autonomy but they haven't slept since the triplets were born so they keep passing out. :lol: So the soon as 3/4 of them are fine and happy one is still crying so I try to have one parent sleep while the other takes care of the fourth one, but then someone else gets cranky. And I was considering buying simpoints but then I remembered that they're too broke to buy anything. Quiverfull is stupid.

That's why I had to make one of the boys start painting, make the father start collecting rocks, and make the two SAHDs start writing in their teenage years, just so they can have a little bit of money.

I don't know if we're supposed to use cheats when doing this? I always have testingcheatsenabled on, mainly to trigger age transitions when the time comes because I need to get these kids out of the house so the baby-making factory can get back in business!

I've made the very definition of a TTH, I think, because the house really is just thrown together :lol: I started off with a few rooms and just added on to them as I went. I've got the master bedroom, the boys' bedroom, and the girls' bedroom, a pretty boring living room because no television, a room for the computers for the women to do their Christian writing, I've also made a room for the instruments and a playroom. The dining room is more like how the old Duggar dining room was - tables stuck together so it's long enough for everyone!

Since children in very large families don't get very much attention anyway, getting the Toddler Blanket Mod isn't cheating right? :lol:

Another grueling homebirth happened in the Kreider household, in the doorway between the playroom and the girls' room. Kate was on her way to do some laundry since the K'slaves were off at school. This time, Kate had triplets! Kalee, Karlee, and Kaine.

Now she's just biding her time until Kevin gets kicked out so she can have another little blessing.

9 and counting!

Parents passing out everywhere, babies crying. Too broke for a coffee machine. This is a totally sustainable lifestyle. This game is stressing me out. At least the parents don't have time to bang and make more?

Parents passing out everywhere, babies crying. Too broke for a coffee machine. This is a totally sustainable lifestyle. This game is stressing me out. At least the parents don't have time to bang and make more?

Haha seriously. It is no wonder grandma Duggar moved in. It gets better when a kid becomes a teen. Plus they can start working. My headship is a politician à la Boob and mayor of the town [emoji23] so they are pretty wealthy now compared to before. I added a second story to the swamp shack. Not even sure if I want to squeeze out more kids.

In sims 3 they just she up when they blow out the candles on a cake. You can't do that in 4?

I think I exhausted Annabelle to the point of delirium or there is a bug in my game. She won't stop pacing around holding one of the babies even though I keep telling her to put it down and go to sleep.

Haha seriously. It is no wonder grandma Duggar moved in. It gets better when a kid becomes a teen. Plus they can start working. My headship is a politician à la Boob and mayor of the town [emoji23] so they are pretty wealthy now compared to before. I added a second story to the swamp shack. Not even sure if I want to squeeze out more kids.

In sims 3 they just she up when they blow out the candles on a cake. You can't do that in 4?

For real. I should have my headship join the political career too since this whole working for himself thing (fishing, collecting gems) isn't working. But right now he has to do some womanly duties and help with the kids.

No idea about Sims 4, I have sims 3.

Ok guys. Started over with the Fundie Averys in the Sims 3 (Riverview, which has my favorite starter house -- the little 2 bedroom near the trailer park side of town where the Brokes live). Arthur and Anne-Marie have been blessed with a fruitful union so far! Arthur is a politician and Anne-Marie is employed in the Cooking career, BUT she has never spent a day at work because she's always pregnant or on maternity leave -- she just collects the $150/day :nenner: figured this was a Duggar-like way to game the system. :dance:

So far we have blessing #1, Aaron, who is currently a toddler,

and

SURPRISE! triple the blessings with #2, #3, and #4, Abigail, Acantha, and Adam, all still babies.

I THINK I'M GONNA MAKE IT TO 19, GUYS.

The amount of snark we're doing on our sims is just fantastic. I love that a lot of us are modeling the headship after Boob! The Kreiders have hit the $100,000 mark (mostly because the women are always writing and from selling the gifts people send since I have celebrity enabled, naturally), which means the women technically don't need to write anymore and I can have Kyle quit his job. Then maybe try out the whole "work for yourself" thing with Kyle.

I wonder if there's a way to start a used car lot in Sims 3 :D That's a very Duggar-like business.