IGNORED

Josiah Duggar is courting

Lana

On a totally superficial level...

If they do end up married, they would make the most attractive, of all the Duggar couples. I think she is gorgeous, and I think Josiah is the cutest Duggar male spawn.

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Her mom is past 40 y so wouldnt be easy.

Her mom is from a spanish speaking country but michelle and her are both in this beauty farm thing.

Couldn't they post a better picture?

Yeah, not quite feeling the love there. Josiah looks very uncomfortable, like he is forcing himself to be close to her. They're both cute kids and nothing seems immediately wrong with this girl, but yikes. Just so young. Can you imagine if most of us married the first person we had a crush on at 15, 16 years old? Who can possibly know what they need in a partner at that age?

Have you read the "Blessa Bump Watch 3"thread? Some thinks she looks four months pregnant.

I'm usually up-to-date with that thread, but I'd just seen a Jessa post on instagram and assumed it was recent, now I don't think it is. I'm now not sure what I think on the Jessa preggo train.

except for the hair line. Lets hope they have receding early and stopping type of hairline rather than the receding till nothing left by 30 hairline.

From Benjermin's Facebook:

"Josiah is courting y'all!"

Josiah isn't courting us, you idiot! You can't call yourself a "writer" while making idiotic grammatical errors like that. Commas are important; use them. :angry-banghead:

Loooongtime lurker (over a year), first-time poster...but I had to reply to this because it reminded me of this great little tidbit about the use of commas. :lol:

post-11832-14452000073285_thumb.jpg

[fade][/fade]

The post with the wisdom teeth/marriage comments, for easy access:

duggarfamilyblog.com/2015/03/duggar-loses-wisdom.html

Haha, that was such an off-the-wall comment, makes more sense now.

Teenaged marriage, underemployed, I agree with all the negative comments.

BUT, like Jessa, I recall Josiah as having a lot of spunk and I think he's jumping at the only way he thinks is open to him to get out of TTH. I don't blame him, either. It's not what many of us expected, but he's chosen his way, and she sounds just as spunky as he is. They will be an interesting couple to watch.

I think many of the other kids are quieter personalities who will just wait until something happens, not make it happen themselves.

Yeah, not quite feeling the love there. Josiah looks very uncomfortable, like he is forcing himself to be close to her. They're both cute kids and nothing seems immediately wrong with this girl, but yikes. Just so young. Can you imagine if most of us married the first person we had a crush on at 15, 16 years old? Who can possibly know what they need in a partner at that age?

Yeah, I agree with dating the first person in your teen years. If you are selling this as part of the new season, it should be attractive picture. He is hunched forward which means he is anxious and not open. I think he is not as happy as he seems about being filmed or being in a courtship this young.

And honestly, he sounds like a creeper with what he says about catching his eye when she was 14.

I wonder if they'll have the official duggar courtship rules or if they'll have their own rules....

Now we do know that Jill and Derick were chaperoning at the cracker barrel!

I really think josiah pose is weird , like an optical illusion weird. Looks like he really has very short legs or a foot on an invisible step sort of.

Yeah, I agree with dating the first person in your teen years. If you are selling this as part of the new season, it should be attractive picture. He is hunched forward which means he is anxious and not open. I think he is not as happy as he seems about being filmed or being in a courtship this young.

And honestly, he sounds like a creeper with what he says about catching his eye when she was 14.

He was 15, definitely not creepy.

1. She can back out--he can't. He gave his word he wants to court her. Only if he finds out something about her "past" can he ditch her.

2. Does it matter what he works at? He's a reality tv star--that's how he makes his money.

3. Will they make John marry first like they did with Jill/Jessa?

I thought they could. You know we prayed on it blah blah blah blah. Zach Bates had that broken courtship and didn't seem too much of a big deal.

My thought was if they had a broken courtship, the Duggars would be able to say see how great our system works? Josiah could've had his heart totally broken, but it was "protected" by not having that physical aspect and/or because they weren't distracted by the physical they were able to find out that they were truly not meant to be together.

He was 15, definitely not creepy.

I know its not creepy but how he wrote about it was creepy without any real true emotion. But my bet is that a TLC person ghostwrite that publicity piece anyway.

WOW, I was completely shocked when I saw this on FB. Josiah is still so immature boy and likes pranks. I can't believe he's going to be someone's husband. I guess the training camp man him a man :roll:

Well this certainly surprised me. I really hope it's a long courtship because they are so young! It's sad they can't just date like a normal 17 and 18 year old would do.

I'll start with the snark--she's not unattractive at all but her mom is so gorgeous that it's a shame she takes after her father.

1. She can back out--he can't. He gave his word he wants to court her. Only if he finds out something about her "past" can he ditch her.

2. Does it matter what he works at? He's a reality tv star--that's how he makes his money.

3. Will they make John marry first like they did with Jill/Jessa?

Is John courting?? Siah and Marj may have to wait indefinitely if they have to wait for him.

And an older blog under a pseudonym...

mandymatters.wordpress.com/

That blog goes back to at least 2010. She was an eloquent twelve year old!

I'll start with the snark--she's not unattractive at all but her mom is so gorgeous that it's a shame she takes after her father.

I think her father is quite handsome :lol: defo more then bin or dilly.

I think that is an unfortunate picture. Other pictures i have seen she looks great.

WOW, I was completely shocked when I saw this on FB. Josiah is still so immature boy and likes pranks. I can't believe he's going to be someone's husband. I guess the training camp man him a man :roll:

To the bolded: Jim Bob is still immature and likes pranks.

I think her father is quite handsome :lol: defo more then bin or dilly.

Don't know about Dilly, but Bin is a Hottie. Dum as fuck, but hot

Don't know about Dilly, but Bin is a Hottie. Dum as fuck, but hot

Ben is hot? I feel bad for your eyes -the guys you must normally see have to be incredibly unfortunate if you find Ben hot.

Archived