IGNORED

19 Kids & Counting - Season 10 - Duggar Snark Part 2

happy atheist

She does not like green eggs and ham.

She does not like them Sam I am. :D

Isn't Jessa the one who, when the older girls were being interviewed awhile back about what they were looking for in a man, said she doesn't like...anger?

• Replies 908
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I find it weird that they don't even mention Jill missing these big "wedding" events like dress shopping. No voice over to say that she isn't feeling well or couldn't make it because of some other reason. She's just not there.

And I agree with a poster upthread who asked why DQ couldn't watch the littles while the older girls went to the flower shop.

Jessa's blank expression at the flower shop was weird. She couldn't tell them what the colors of her wedding were? And why not just say, "I'd like the look of just picked wildflowers for my wedding, can you show me something like that?" I'm sure the flower shop agreed to show the girls how to arrange some flowers for the publicity. And now the girls can go and bless so many other brides with their newly learned gift. I suppose the title of "Floral Arranger" will be given to one of the girls soon.

When they were talking about how it would be nice to have a "florist" in the family I said "Well they should make Jordyn do it, because she'll still be living at home for most if not all of the weddings," and my mom said "Well if that's your criteria they should make Jana do it."

In terms of sickness and pregnancy...most women who work cannot call off all the time for nausea, you would get fired.

I find that excuse ludicrous. Jill has some MW training and is able to rest, sleep, slack off 99% of the time. TLC is her job. I just cannot see her powering through a hard labor and god forbid, a colicky child who never sleeps.

I agree about Jill being too big for the story timeline that TLC is attempting to present.

I like that they seem to be quickly moving through the pre-wedding crap.

I think Jessa is becoming the new TLC villain, similar to Kate Gosselin. They enjoy highlighting what a beeotch that she is.

Ok I accept their bogus timeline -but I don't accept Jill suddenly vanishing and no one says anything at all - don't stand by it at all - think it's insane :stir-pot:

and I agree 100% they are moving more quickly - probably because Jessa doesn't seem to care one crap about anything except doing her nails

I also accept that TLC is portraying Jessa completely in a new light - not the goody two shoes her sisters are - but real and raw and just overly being b08tchy and just into Ben

did no one notice her heavy bags under her eyes when she was thisclose to Ben

and someone mentioned Ben's nasal issues - I think the poor boytoy has major allergies and that is not fun :D

tumblr_nko6cswcCq1r9t2zdo8_1280.jpg

tumblr_nko6cswcCq1r9t2zdo9_1280.jpg

I noticed. I guess once you are engaged to be married, you get to bow out of your sister-mom duties.

Yeesh, Jessa was annoying in this episode. What was up with the crossed arms at the florist shop? She looked annoyed to have to be there! And then when they asked her about her wedding colors, she just stared back, as if it was some state secret. Bitch, your parents didn't teach you how to be polite? And why couldn't Michelle watch the younger girls, instead of having them trot along to the florists as well?

The vibe I get from Jessa is "better than thou" x 10. That might work a little better if you knew the name of at least one or two flowers, you idiot. And I had to laugh at her idea that if the season was right, she'd just go out and pick wildflowers for the ceremony. Sure, and tie them with some painters tape, and walk down the aisle holding wilted wildflowers. I love picking wildflowers too, but even in water they don't last long.

And on an unrelated note, I am definitely tired of hearing Ben's "headcold" voice. Does he have permanent sinus problems? Constant allergies? And is TLC paying for the wedding ring, because I know Benny doesn't have that kind of money.

headcold - allergies - TOTALLY this

and I think she does a lot of staring this season

Its the SEASON OF JESSA STARING :D

COUNT THEM UP AND YOU get a prize - go on :D

Jill went to a shop that offers a special package that they call the princess treatment for a fee. That kind of thing wouldn't normally be offered by larger bridal shops but something a very small bridal boutique might offer to bring in more business.

Wait. They actually call it "the princess treatment"?? :roll: I flipped through the channels during that episode (when they were rearing the entire last season pre this season premiere) and saw a small clip of Jill sitting in a chair - like royalty - with a tiara on while J'chelle and the older girls sat across from her - like they were her subjects - and then one started talking about memories and I had to change the channel. I really thought that was J'chelle and/or Jill's doing. Apparently I was wrong.

Is there anything Jessa does not hate? She seems to barely tolerate pretty much everything about life. I guess having two emotions-horny and life is shit, is a change from the happy fake smiley stuff, but she seems just soooo miserable. She looks happier in her Instagram pictures though, especially now she is married and free....but judging by some of the things she has posted, she still hates everything in the universe.

HALLELUJAH :D

your brilliant :D

tumblr_nko6cswcCq1r9t2zdo1_540.jpg

I think he may be allergic to hairspray. The amount they use would stuff me up. :lol:

Oh GOD - yes that's it

the boy is probably inhaling it several times a day

she is killing him with hairspray :stir-pot: :nenner: :nenner: :nenner:

Jill went to a shop that offers a special package that they call the princess treatment for a fee. That kind of thing wouldn't normally be offered by larger bridal shops but something a very small bridal boutique might offer to bring in more business.

For a "small fee" (I think it was $150) my daughter could have had the following at the bridal shop from which she purchased her dress:

VIP Appointment:

2 Hours of Private Shopping Time (After hours)

Limo Ride To & From the bridal shop

Top Sales Consultant

Personal Assistant

Grand Stage with Ample Seating

Drinks & Appetizers

Score Cards

Photographer

I opted out of that, but there WERE three of us taking lovely photos with our iPhones. Also, I treated her and two of her bridesmaids to lunch at Chili's afterward so I think it all evened out in the end. :lol: :lol:

Hold up, they dress the girls when they are still asleep? how is that even possible? they 5-9 year old girls, why not just have the clothes picked out and then have them do it? what is it with these people not treating children their age? lets have a 9 year old be a mom to a 6 month old, but g-d forgive they dress themselves. :angry-banghead:

JD can’t be too much of an idiot because of his ability to pass the pilots tests and whatnot. its not easy or something everyone can do.

My youngest is four - six months younger than Josie - and he dresses himself. He can even pick out his own clothes. He makes a mess of it and he doesn't choose clothes that match but whatever; he's four. But still, he can dress himself. Sometimes he asks for help but that's rare. Mostly he gets upset if I try to dress him bc we're running late. He can do his own button down shirts all by himself. There is absolutely no reason why any of the 1st generation Duggar children cannot dress themselves. I would even venture to say Michael can probably dress himself for the most part.

As for JD, I suspect he's been done with the show for a long time. He seems like he does all these jobs to get out of the house and to be able to support himself. They almost NEVER mention him. At all. And he's almost never on the show either. It almost seems like he can't stand JB and just barely tolerates him. I really want to believe that he's been working hard to become self sufficient so he never has to worry about going back to rice three ways. He probably will get married eventually but I wouldn't be surprised if he delayed it for the simple matter of limiting his family size.

For a "small fee" (I think it was $150) my daughter could have had the following at the bridal shop from which she purchased her dress:

VIP Appointment:

2 Hours of Private Shopping Time (After hours)

Limo Ride To & From the bridal shop

Top Sales Consultant

Personal Assistant

Grand Stage with Ample Seating

Drinks & Appetizers

Score Cards

Photographer

I opted out of that, but there WERE three of us taking lovely photos with our iPhones. Also, I treated her and two of her bridesmaids to lunch at Chili's afterward so I think it all evened out in the end. :lol: :lol:

Who the fuck needs a limo ride to and from the fucking bridal shop? Grand stage with ample seating? To see the bride in her dress?? If you don't automatically get that just for shopping there, then you shouldn't be shopping there. That's something that every bride should get and not have to pay extra for. And what the fuck is a score card?? To rate the dresses?? Again, this is something every bride should get and not have to pay extra for. And who needs a photographer?! This isn't even a fitting, it's just shopping, You haven't even found the dress yet. What if you don't even find your dress there? Why would you pay for a photographer when you are just looking at dresses?!?! This whole thing just boggles my mind.

And it didn't all even out in the end. You made out bc I know you didn't spend $150 at chili's :D

She does not like green eggs and ham.

She does not like them Sam I am. :D

She will not eat them in Josh and Anna's moldy old house,

She will not eat them with a mouse...

Wedding Episode Airdate!

duggars:

Hey! So I was looking at my cable provider’s calendar for 19KAC and next week(March 10th) there will be two 30 minute episodes. The week after next (March 17th) there is an hour episode. I’m guessing that the hour one will be an “All About Jessa†type of episode. So it looks like on March 24th we’ll finally get to see the wedding! :)

My answer: awesome :) I can’t wait and I also can’t wait until the rest of their wedding pictures are released. :)

I read this -

apparently they will be doing an all about Jessa episode

that should be highly entertaining - quipps and stares :D :nenner: :nenner:

and then the wedding might be March 24

interesting

everyone get enough wine :D :pull-hair:

:cracking-up: :cracking-up: :cracking-up:

Is there anything Jessa does not hate? She seems to barely tolerate pretty much everything about life. I guess having two emotions-horny and life is shit, is a change from the happy fake smiley stuff, but she seems just soooo miserable. She looks happier in her Instagram pictures though, especially now she is married and free....but judging by some of the things she has posted, she still hates everything in the universe.

I think a lot of us go through this stage in our early teen years. The different being, of course, that we're given the opportunity to grow out of it.

I also can't believe that no one has pointed out to Jessa that ice cream at an outdoor reception in November is a bad idea. :shrug:

Who the fuck needs a limo ride to and from the fucking bridal shop? Grand stage with ample seating? To see the bride in her dress?? If you don't automatically get that just for shopping there, then you shouldn't be shopping there. That's something that every bride should get and not have to pay extra for. And what the fuck is a score card?? To rate the dresses?? Again, this is something every bride should get and not have to pay extra for. And who needs a photographer?! This isn't even a fitting, it's just shopping, You haven't even found the dress yet. What if you don't even find your dress there? Why would you pay for a photographer when you are just looking at dresses?!?! This whole thing just boggles my mind.

And it didn't all even out in the end. You made out bc I know you didn't spend $150 at chili's :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: You are 100% right on everything you've written. Maybe we would have had more than just folding chairs to sit in if I'd paid VIP rates? Thrones? Chaise lounges? But the plain old appointment was quite nice. The salesclerk was very nice and attentive. We happened to be the only customers in there at the time and I can't imagine what kind of stage would have been bigger or better than what we had. And yeah, Chili's was WAAAAY under $150 and we even split two desserts amongst the four of us. Oh, and also? We stopped at Sonic before the appointment and bought flavored lemonades. It WAS a special day after all. Nothing's too good for my starry eyed princess bride!! :wink-kitty:

Yeesh, Jessa was annoying in this episode. What was up with the crossed arms at the florist shop? She looked annoyed to have to be there! And then when they asked her about her wedding colors, she just stared back, as if it was some state secret. Bitch, your parents didn't teach you how to be polite? And why couldn't Michelle watch the younger girls, instead of having them trot along to the florists as well?

Because they've decided that Hannie will be the family florist, until baybeez. :lol:

The picture Andora posted: :o

i-mpfT4zC-M.jpg

Eta: looks like she's ready to cut somebody

She flippin scares Me! There's just something wrong with this girl, I mean besides the whole Duggar and Fundie thing aside, there's just something about her, that ain't quite right! :stir-pot:

If Shrader took a ground test course (which I did), he wouldn't have to be a genius to pass the ground test. And with a bit of flight practice, he could have passed the flight check test. However, given that he's never flown the magical African plane, I'm wondering if he really knows how to fly.

JD, OTOH, does know how to fly a plane.

I didn’t say he was a tolerable human being. I haven’t seen the newest episode but he always comes off as jerk.

I also can't believe that no one has pointed out to Jessa that ice cream at an outdoor reception in November is a bad idea. :shrug:

Jessa didn't care about her guests, what they would like or what would make them comfortable. Her goal (like Jill and most fundies) was to cram in as many people as she could to get as many gifts and as much attention as she could. :disgust:

I think a lot of us go through this stage in our early teen years. The different being, of course, that we're given the opportunity to grow out of it.

To the bolded, I wonder if it's because Jessa planned on using the creepy Wal-Mart Family Value ice-cream that doesn't melt? If it's November and everyone is eating it outside, the heat of the day melting it shouldn't be too much of a problem, but I'm curious if maybe Jessa considered this brand for her wedding because it holds up well without needing to stay frozen until the last second. I'm not sure I wanna know what's in ice-cream that refuses to melt. :?

Here's an article about the stuff:

washingtonpost.com/blogs/capital-weather-gang/wp/2014/07/31/video-walmart-brand-ice-cream-sandwich-wont-melt-in-80-degree-heat/

Leave it to Jim Bob to make an ass out of himself on the ride along. When an officer tells you to stay in the car, you stay in the car. And John David decided to go check out what was happening with the traffic stop. Did the other officer ask for assistance or was he trying to prove his special, amazing, law enforcement skills to the single ladies out there.

A lot of this episode was little more than a John-David advertisement?  I HATE the fact that they’re auctioning off this mouth-breather while poor Jana remains at the TTH as an indentured servant.  25-years-old in their culture/lifestyle is like 45 in ours, which certainly isn’t old, but you get what I’m trying to say.  What these yahoos are doing to their adult daughters is just criminal.  The saddest part of it is that it’s surely occurred to them that they could run from a legal standpoint, but they won’t.

That is so funny and so sad. At least Jana doesn't have to suffer the indignity of being auctioned off. NOT sticking up for JB. Perhaps JD is cool with it. I haven't seen the ep, so I can't give an opinion

If JD is an introvert, it is doubly hard for him to meet someone he may want to court. Most of us met our spouses through school, work, church (real church...not home church), outside activities, etc. Other than Gothard activities, what opportunities do Duggar children have to meet people who are like themselves? When I think about it, almost everyone in my own family met their spouses at school. The one exception was a nephew who met his wife through their mutual interest in community theater. With the Duggar girls, the danger exists that the reason a boy/man would court them would be totally self-serving. I will never understand how their fans can be so totally accepting and admiring of the limitations placed on these kids.

If JD is an introvert, it is doubly hard for him to meet someone he may want to court. Most of us met our spouses through school, work, church (real church...not home church), outside activities, etc. Other than Gothard activities, what opportunities do Duggar children have to meet people who are like themselves? When I think about it, almost everyone in my own family met their spouses at school. The one exception was a nephew who met his wife through their mutual interest in community theater. With the Duggar girls, the danger exists that the reason a boy/man would court them would be totally self-serving. I will never understand how their fans can be so totally accepting and admiring of the limitations placed on these kids.

No opportunities. The Duggars are isolated to the extreme.

I homeschooled for some years and only one family did not go to church, but their kids did go to classes for high school homeschoolers, community college, and held regular teen-type jobs from age 16 on. Most homeschoolers were deliberately active in church, community sports, Scouts, and other normal activities.

Most fans never really give serious consideration to what the Duggars are actually doing. I have had somewhat heated discussions with a few people IRL and the consensus of their opinion is that 19kac is one of the few things they feel comfortable with watching.

And no, I could not get them to see the irony of Duggar's TV-free lifestyle while they have a TV and cable.

Watching last week's episodes, especially the engagement photos, it's ridiculous how TLC is just applying the same formula to this wedding-planning season as they did to Jill's. The same "in normal engagement photos people kiss but we're awesome and so we don't do that" explanations, the same "a modest wedding dress means...." THs. And dear lord, the "fun fact" boxes just get stupider and stupider. Do the producers seriously think they can just keep up the same formula until Josie is married?

The only difference is what a bitch Jessa is every second we see her. Seriously, she is an awful example of this apparently sweet and modest countenance these girls are supposed to have. There's a moment in particular where Joy mentions not liking that ugly ruffle on the front and Jessa just gives her some side eye and is like "so just cut it off". Her attitude is VULGAR.

Does anyone else think Jessa as those fake flipper teeth, or veneers? Her teeth have that overly straight and perfect look to them that veneers usually have.

Jinger has seriously stepped it up with the fake smiles and comments, clearly she's been told to fight back against her FJ reputation (especially that testimony video). I almost feel bad for her, even though she's an adult now and should be able to make the choice to leave if she wants to. But at this point, it won't happen until the show ends.

Archived