IGNORED

19 Kids & Counting - Season 10 - Duggar Snark Part 2

happy atheist

Finally watched the episodes.

1. Those are casseroles not pies. Ugh.

2. I am tired of the shit-eating grin Jessa has when Ben always talks about how amazing she is.

• Replies 908
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2. I am tired of the shit-eating grin Jessa has when Ben always talks about how amazing she is.

I wonder at what point that they will both realize what a huge mistake that they have made? Do you think that it's already happened?

I think she loves it and I think she doesn't care that Jill is no where around, plus imo she is the lowest key bride I have seen - Ben mentions endless people coming and she doesn't bat an eye - maybe because she knows she isn't paying :cracking-up: :cracking-up:

it looks like pants, but if her legs were really short. hmm.. i don't know.

That looks like pants with a skirt over them. We've seen a picture of Joy exercising in pants with a skirt over them so maybe that's the girl's gym uniform.

That looks like pants with a skirt over them. We've seen a picture of Joy exercising in pants with a skirt over them so maybe that's the girl's gym uniform.

I think one day the skirt is going to be "forgotten" at home and then it keeps getting "forgotten".

Another thought...if a woman has very low body fat (like a runner) she won't have menstruation. Could that be an issue for Jessa? She has been working out a lot. Birth control without being on the Pill or such. Jerkit- maybe you can answer if this could happen to a lifter.

*edit to finish my thought.

I thought that came from aborted babies

doesn't this conflict with them

Guinn is going for a STEM CELL TRANSPLANT!? Hmmm, this: http://www.rtl.org/prolife_issues/LifeN ... nsent.html

The Duggars made it clear in their ALS Bucket Challenge video that they support stem cell research as long as it isn't from fetuses. (Stem cells can come from other sources, yeah? I thought. Idk about the cancer research though.

I think one day the skirt is going to be "forgotten"

Another thought...if a woman has very low body fat (like a runner) she won't have menstruation. Could that be an issue for Jessa? She has been working out a lot. Birth control without being on the Pill or such. Jerkit- maybe you can answer if this could happen to a lifter.

It’s absolutely possible with high training volumes and a restrictive diet. But I highly doubt that Jessa has reached that point – just based on what she looks like in recent pictures.

no one seemed to notice in the ring episode last night - when Jana said that they get the girls dressed in the morning = you saw Jana, Jinger, and Joy all doing the hair of the little ones and Jessa calmly doing her nails

:D I think she really doesn't do anything :D

:cracking-up:

It’s absolutely possible with high training volumes and a restrictive diet. But I highly doubt that Jessa has reached that point – just based on what she looks like in recent pictures.

Thanks Jerkit. I know it happens to runners (was a track coach for years). I figured it could happen to any really, really athletic woman with low body fat.

Thanks Jerkit. I know it happens to runners (was a track coach for years). I figured it could happen to any really, really athletic woman with low body fat.

FWIW, I've been training at pretty high volume for three years. I am relatively lean - not 6pack lean, but aesthetically, I like what I see in the mirror. I have never had amennorhea.

Comments on both episodes:

1. ENOUGH WITH THE LITTLE KIDS SCREAMING IN THEIR TALKING HEADS. IT'S OBNOXIOUS.

2. TLC: Get over it. Kids pick their noses. You don't need to show it. Just stop.

3. Michelle and John David were sweet and believable.

4. If Jim-Bob had been a KID on a ride along, the ride along would have ended badly.

5. Jessa is such a smug little bitch I want to punch her. They seem to SO have had sex in this one--not sure why I feel that way, but its just her gag-able smugness.

6. Was the college polo of product placement or is Josh really doing a degree there?

7. Jenny and Jordan have REALLY grown up!

8. Jana DETESTS Jessa.

9. Josh and Anna actually enjoy their kids.

show me where you see Jana detesting Jessa

if anything I think Jill doesn't like Jessa :D

she can pick up her husband having morning sickness but not hang out with all the dear sisters

no one wonder Joy is always sad :D I guess once the sister is married - her duty to hang out and do stuff is gone unless it is at her house

:cracking-up: :cracking-up:

4. If Jim-Bob had been a KID on a ride along, the ride along would have ended badly.

I would love for someone to ask him what kind of example he thinks he set for his children, some of whom have also done ride alongs. Would it be cute and funny for them to disregard JD's very clearly stated rules? JD should have left his ass at that convenience store.

If I've learned anything in my 9 short years as a mother, it's that leading by example is the absolute #1 most important way to teach behavior. You have to model it for them or they won't learn a damn thing.

JB, as usual, doesn't listen to anyone. He was told to stay in the car for safety reasons and he just decided to leave bc he felt like it. Douche.

Bu...bu...but he was in a police car. He needed donuts!

she can pick up her husband having morning sickness but not hang out with all the dear sisters

no one wonder Joy is always sad :D I guess once the sister is married - her duty to hang out and do stuff is gone unless it is at her house

One of the talking heads Jana seemed really trying extra extra hard not to say something and it made me feel she detests Jessa.....

I would love for someone to ask him what kind of example he thinks he set for his children, some of whom have also done ride alongs. Would it be cute and funny for them to disregard JD's very clearly stated rules? JD should have left his ass at that convenience store.

If I've learned anything in my 9 short years as a mother, it's that leading by example is the absolute #1 most important way to teach behavior. You have to model it for them or they won't learn a damn thing.

Remember the "funny" prank call he made about kids being abducted or similar--iirc the Bates were involved> Long time ago.

Pretty sure you just gave radaronline their next article on how much these two allegedly hate one another. :lol:

I don't think any of the girls really hate or dislike each other. I think that some of them are just closer than others - for instance, Jinger and Jessa are besties. Jill has always seemed close to Joy (her first baby) and she seems to get along well with Jana.

As for the driving Derick with morning sickness, they live closer to his office than they do to her parents' home. It would be easy enough to drive the short distance and then just switch seats on the way home. At her house it's quiet - no little kids running around or constantly asking for attention - which may make it easier for her to deal with the feelings of nausea.

And I just want to point out - we don't know how many days of filming they did in the lead up to the wedding. It's possible that they spread it out, but its also possible (but unlikely) that a lot of this stuff is just reenacted to save the network time and money. So Jill might have been a part of things originally and had to bow out due to how she felt that day. Also possible is, as another poster pointed out somewhere, that the network specifically attempted to keep Jill out of those scenes because of her pregnancy - how big her belly is could tip people off that things were shot out of order or weren't shot when they claim they were actually happening.

Pretty sure you just gave radaronline their next article on how much these two allegedly hate one another. :lol:

I don't think any of the girls really hate or dislike each other. I think that some of them are just closer than others - for instance, Jinger and Jessa are besties. Jill has always seemed close to Joy (her first baby) and she seems to get along well with Jana.

As for the driving Derick with morning sickness, they live closer to his office than they do to her parents' home. It would be easy enough to drive the short distance and then just switch seats on the way home. At her house it's quiet - no little kids running around or constantly asking for attention - which may make it easier for her to deal with the feelings of nausea.

And I just want to point out - we don't know how many days of filming they did in the lead up to the wedding. It's possible that they spread it out, but its also possible (but unlikely) that a lot of this stuff is just reenacted to save the network time and money. So Jill might have been a part of things originally and had to bow out due to how she felt that day. Also possible is, as another poster pointed out somewhere, that the network specifically attempted to keep Jill out of those scenes because of her pregnancy - how big her belly is could tip people off that things were shot out of order or weren't shot when they claim they were actually happening.

In terms of sickness and pregnancy...most women who work cannot call off all the time for nausea, you would get fired.

I find that excuse ludicrous. Jill has some MW training and is able to rest, sleep, slack off 99% of the time. TLC is her job. I just cannot see her powering through a hard labor and god forbid, a colicky child who never sleeps.

I agree about Jill being too big for the story timeline that TLC is attempting to present.

I like that they seem to be quickly moving through the pre-wedding crap.

I think Jessa is becoming the new TLC villain, similar to Kate Gosselin. They enjoy highlighting what a beeotch that she is.

In terms of sickness and pregnancy...most women who work cannot call off all the time for nausea, you would get fired.

I find that excuse ludicrous. Jill has some MW training and is able to rest, sleep, slack off 99% of the time. TLC is her job. I just cannot see her powering through a hard labor and god forbid, a colicky child who never sleeps.

I agree about Jill being too big for the story timeline that TLC is attempting to present.

I think Jessa is becoming the new TLC villain, similar to Kate Gosselin. They enjoy highlighting what a beeotch that she is.

Maybe Jill and Jessa just don't get a lot all that well....so Jill just didn't want to be there.

I was just offering up possible explanations. I agree its more likely that TLC kept her out of shots because of her pregnancy, but it is possible that there were times she simply couldn't make it done for something because she was really sick - not all the time of course.

And I do find it somewhat interesting if TLC is attempting to highlight Jessa's less than sweet side. Any theories on why? Do you think it might have to do with their social media postings? And do you think that they're editing things in a way that make her look worse than she really is?

A JD TH, JD teaching JChelle how to run the excavator, JD driving the constable cop car in a uniform...and DimBob ONCE AGAIN talks about how good of a catch JD would be, and reminding us that he does not have a girlfriend. I guess they still have not found him a girl to court. Seems like Dimbob is practically begging. It's kinda sad.

"Advertising" him during their show doesn't help in any way because the girl they'd let him marry would not have seen a TV!

I was just offering up possible explanations. I agree its more likely that TLC kept her out of shots because of her pregnancy, but it is possible that there were times she simply couldn't make it done for something because she was really sick - not all the time of course.

And I do find it somewhat interesting if TLC is attempting to highlight Jessa's less than sweet side. Any theories on why? Do you think it might have to do with their social media postings? And do you think that they're editing things in a way that make her look worse than she really is?

I think it's intentional and I think TLC knows a part of its viewing audience eats it up. Heck between beeotch Jessa and the cat vs cookie sheet incident, last night's episode has barely been discussed on FJ.

Personally, I do not think Jessa presents as nice at all. Look back at the first seasons. She was cracking wise even then. She makes it easy for TLC.

I also think Jana doesn't like Jessa, most recently from the bridesmaid dress episode. My impression is that Jessa is just barely "keeping sweet" and Lord knows what's going on when the cameras are off.

What's with all the makeup Jessa is wearing?

I saw the video with the cat. What bothered me most was the hysterical laughing after Derick went down the hill. I can *almost* give Derick a break...he had mentioned the cat and maybe expected Ben to push him in another direction, but why didn't he roll off the cookie sheet before reaching the cat? What were the little kids nearby supposed to think?

no one seemed to notice in the ring episode last night - when Jana said that they get the girls dressed in the morning = you saw Jana, Jinger, and Joy all doing the hair of the little ones and Jessa calmly doing her nails

:D I think she really doesn't do anything :D

:cracking-up:

I noticed. I guess once you are engaged to be married, you get to bow out of your sister-mom duties.

Yeesh, Jessa was annoying in this episode. What was up with the crossed arms at the florist shop? She looked annoyed to have to be there! And then when they asked her about her wedding colors, she just stared back, as if it was some state secret. Bitch, your parents didn't teach you how to be polite? And why couldn't Michelle watch the younger girls, instead of having them trot along to the florists as well?

The vibe I get from Jessa is "better than thou" x 10. That might work a little better if you knew the name of at least one or two flowers, you idiot. And I had to laugh at her idea that if the season was right, she'd just go out and pick wildflowers for the ceremony. Sure, and tie them with some painters tape, and walk down the aisle holding wilted wildflowers. I love picking wildflowers too, but even in water they don't last long.

And on an unrelated note, I am definitely tired of hearing Ben's "headcold" voice. Does he have permanent sinus problems? Constant allergies? And is TLC paying for the wedding ring, because I know Benny doesn't have that kind of money.

Archived