IGNORED

19 Kids & Counting - Season 10 - Duggar Snark Part 2

happy atheist

• Replies 908
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A JD TH, JD teaching JChelle how to run the excavator, JD driving the constable cop car in a uniform...and DimBob ONCE AGAIN talks about how good of a catch JD would be, and reminding us that he does not have a girlfriend. I guess they still have not found him a girl to court. Seems like Dimbob is practically begging. It's kinda sad.

J'chelle is wearing the same outfit in this week's TH as she was in last week's THs .. for both episodes.

Did JB seriously just do a personal ad for JD? "He's not courting anyone yet"

If all the Duggars picked up a pile of dirt with the excavator, they haul 65000 lbs!! Bc anyone fucking cares! :lol:

whoa whoa whoa .. Cathy is having a stem cell transplant?!?! Do they know where stem cells come from? Bc people who save them save them for themselves.

"Invites and Ride alongs" Part 1

They should have named it "morons and shiny objects"

We open with JD playing with heavy machinery. Michelle tells us that its important to spend time with her kids - that includes lessons on how to use an excavator. Michelle tells us that he is a "jack of all trades" and does a lot of excavation.

Boob says that he doesnt have a girlfriend or courting anyone but he'll be a great catch for someone.

JInger tells us that his personality is very "steady." He's quiet, laid back, easy going.

Back to the dirt pit, Michelle stands with her arms crossed and says that she's used to "scooping brownie mix..." He says its the same concept.

YAY! Baby pics (because we clearly forgot who JD is and that he was once a baby). Michelle tells us that he's #3 and a twin to Jana. Jana and JD are 25.

JD tells Michelle how to get into the excavator.

Jana and Joy says that they call JD to get stuff done. He's a sounding board.

Back at the dirt pit, Michelle hops into the cab and exclaims "WOW, its air conditioned!" Her crazy eyes on full display at she yells "woah!"

Michelle grasps the controls as JD tells her what to do. SHe says "I'm stickin the..." and promptly does a PALM FACE...

She cant quite understand that she needs to scoop to load. She just wants to "stick."

Howler th - "What do you think about JD teaching your mom how to operate an excavator?"

"He's gonna do that? I think thats cool but I'll be sorry for that thing!"

Back at the pit, JD gets out. She cant quite figure it out. JD says that it probably wasnt a good idea. She wanted to spend time with him.

Jason and James TH - its pretty crazy teaching her to do that - its dangerous but fun...

JD - it takes me about a minute and a half to 2 minutes to load up a truck with dirt.

Michelle - JD is patient and a good instructor

JD - she did pretty well - now its time to drive a dump truck.

They saddle up! She dumps a load.

JD - I enjoyed getting to spend some time with my mom today. Maybe one day I'll return the favor and help her make some brownies. (Thats right, ladies! This one is still on the market!)

They drive around, laughing.

Jessa: “No Expectationsâ€

Little J girl: “Because expectations ruin relationshipsâ€

WHAT?!?! Holy Shit. Well that expression from that little girl (Hannie?) explains A LOT!

they were hilarious on the couch

Ben - I invited people I only met once

Jessa = guess we better buy an extra case of hotdogs

:cracking-up: :cracking-up: :cracking-up:

"Invites and Ride alongs" part 2

Jinger took engagement pics "a couple of weeks ago". Now they are picking out their favorites for the invitation. Josh has only done this once before but he does graphic designs "all the time."

Jessa babbles about a blessing to have family members do shit for them and not charge them.

Jessa tells ben to have low expectations.

Hannie "because expectations ruin relationships" :pink-shock: :pink-shock: :pink-shock:

Ben says that Jessa look "angelic" in the pics

Ben babbles that he invited random ass people to the wedding. Jessa gives him the death stare and says they'll have to buy another box of hot dogs.

Jessa - we sent out 800 invitations. Some people are just 1, some are a lot. The wedding could get big.

Back at Jill's lair - She is making cheesecake for Derrick's mom because she is going for treatment.

Derrick reminds us that she was battling cancer.

Jill tells us that she's pregnant and has morning sickness. Like michelle, she's got pukey issues all the time.

Michelle tells us that she was sick the first 3 months of pregnancy. You dont cook stuff and you learn how to survive.

Jill puts together a basket to help her pass the time. She loads it up in the SUV and drives off.

WHAT?!?! Holy Shit. Well that expression from that little girl (Hannie?) explains A LOT!

So it's wrong for Bin to expect Jessa to submit to him? And it's wrong for Jessa to expect Bin to provide for her?? Got it!

:wtf: really, just wtf

There's some guy sitting across from Josh .. who is that??

Cathy looks great! She's walking around and looks like she doesn't even to go for treatment. I'm glad she's at least looking better.

Oh .. so the controversy was nothing. It's her own stem cells. How do they even get that from an adult?

I guess this explains why they FaceTimed with her for the Jender reveal.

"Invites and Ride alongs" Part 3

In Dc we're back in J'anna's house. Josh is working on the invitations - they look BAD.

Mac and Mike scream in a TH - "Jessa and Ben are getting married!"

Anna explains that since Josh is working on the invitations it would be fun for the M'kids to "do a craft" and come up with their own invitations. Mac's looks better than Josh's.

Josh says they have a few more years of learning about design but they're on their way.

Jill explains that she drives Derrick to and from work. They show up at Derrick's mom's house and bring the basket. Derrick says its to show that they care. They eat the cake.

Jill - its hard to see her going through the health problems but she's strong and people are praying for her.

Derick - she's going to omaha to get a stem cell treatment (her cells, not teh ebil abortion ones). They will find out the jender of the baby while she's out and they will video conference with her so she can find out.

"Invites and Ride alongs" Part 3

In Dc we're back in J'anna's house. Josh is working on the invitations - they look BAD.

Mac and Mike scream in a TH - "Jessa and Ben are getting married!"

Anna explains that since Josh is working on the invitations it would be fun for the M'kids to "do a craft" and come up with their own invitations. Mac's looks better than Josh's.

Josh says they have a few more years of learning about design but they're on their way.

Jill explains that she drives Derrick to and from work. They show up at Derrick's mom's house and bring the basket. Derrick says its to show that they care. They eat the cake.

Jill - its hard to see her going through the health problems but she's strong and people are praying for her.

Derick - she's going to omaha to get a stem cell treatment (her cells, not teh ebil abortion ones). They will find out the jender of the baby while she's out and they will video conference with her so she can find out.

Josh's invitation for Jessa and Bin looks exactly like Jill and Dericks. Like .. exactly. He just changed the photo and the time.

There's some guy sitting across from Josh .. who is that??

Cathy looks great! She's walking around and looks like she doesn't even to go for treatment. I'm glad she's at least looking better.

Josh looks over 40

Ok so things I noticed so far was that Michelle seemed legit happy to be spending time with JD.

Then why did Ben seem so appalled when Jessa told him Josh was doing the invites. At first I thought he was asking because he was just intrigued then the facial expression gave him away. I mean they don not have a vast budget to work with.

Ok did I hear stem cells correctly. Are they using hers or from another source? If it was fetal stem cells, would this mean that its ok to abort a baby to heal my family member but yeah otherwise bad (Duggar logic).

I've always been a Jill fan, but she's losing me with that stupid, adoring gaze at Derick whenever he talks.

Archived