IGNORED

Robert: Women think electricity is magic

EmiGirl

OK, thought this posted, but I guess not. Did he delete all pics of himself? I was going to work on one of the meme challenge things, (If this is a double post, sorry. )

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a pretty ironic rant considering Robert thinks his dinner magically appears on the table each night, and the dishes magically clean themselves. I doubt he understands the process of meal planning, shopping, prepping, cooking, and cleaning up after it.

He probably thinks babies arrive in the cabbage patch one night and not on a wave of blood and pain. He thinks they magically sleep 12 hours a night and their diapers change themselves. He thinks kids potty train themselves and wipe their own runny noses and clean up their own vomit. He thinks they bandage their own bloody knees and teach themselves to read. He thinks they just wake up freshly bathed and groomed and they are born loving vegetables.

I'm sure he's installed self cleaning toilets in his house too; otherwise, how would they sparkle???? :?

I don't know what time he posted it, but doesn't it seem likes he's in a posting frenzy lately? His crazy is really ramping up.

I have his blog, like all the others I read, in a feed reader. Which means that if I'm online at the time a post gets made, I see a little notification pop up.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
Using the feed reader also means that I can still see the text of a post even after he deletes it... Unfortunately that doesn't also apply to comments, although I suppose it might if I subscribed to the comments as a separate feed -- hmm, will try that)

I've noticed that lately his posts tend to appear in the evening, say, around 9pm (we're in the same time zone). Sometimes I see the notification in the morning, if I shut down early or if he posts later than usual.

I;m sure it will seee the garbage can,,,For some reason I lump people like this into the group that sees a conspiracy behind every tree, that 911 was a inside job by the evil govt. The grassy knoll , Obama is Kenyan,, pick your poison, Now I;m not stupid enough to believe that everything out there is on the up and up, but I refuse to spend my days thinking I am persecuted

I try not to go to his blog, can someone explain more about these "files" he is creating? Are they anything like his move to Alaska?

Thanks, chosenone for asking this even though it will be promptly deleted

Robert's reply:

Bill/Charlie,

This is the last time you will be allowed to post because I have read what you said at their site now that you have joined up. But since you asked, there is no T, just like there is no Will. These are Free Jinger women who write in pretending to be men. They eventually get sloppy with hiding their IP addresses.

These women, some of them hurt by headship gone wrong (sinful men), some who don’t have have any understanding of what I am talking about because they’ve never seen loving headship (and been raised in a feminist society) and some who are just love Satan and his ways- They hate the message here and hate me. It does not matter that all I teach is that a man is to love, protect, provide and shepherd his family- because they hate the message that a man is supposed to be the head of his family.

While they have threatened my family and combed through every piece of information they could find, while they track my every word- here I sit with a file on each of them. Pictures, because they get lazy and eventually use their own email addresses and their computers send out invitations to join the various social media sites. Amanda has been here from day one backing up everything that I have said. That I have continually acted in love, protected her, provided for her and never once abused her. We have our pastor here, her friends here reading and yet none of that is good enough for these folks- because quite frankly they hate the bible. They say they don’t but then brag about being fornicator’s, celebrate homosexuality and sin of all kinds. But what they most don’t want is for men to stand up and lead their families- even in Christ like love. So while they have threatened my family while hiding behind fake names, here I am under my real name with their names and pictures and what have I done to them except ask them to stop threatening my family and lying? The man they claim is about violence has been the peaceful one. They claim to be peaceful and yet continually threaten and lie (every word of mine is here, why are their facts 80% incorrect?). It is because it is willful.

This is a group that hates the Duggars and Bates. Now personally I could not handle 18 kids…Amanda & I would lose our minds. But there is not one shred of doubt these families love, love, love their children. That these children are happy and healthy. And yet for every one word they share of hate on me, they spend 20 on the Duggars. If you can call the Duggars evil and their children unhappy- well lets just say that Amanda and I count it great joy to be counted amongst such people.

There is no T, Bill/Charlie. Sorry to disappoint you. You are now banned from this site. Robert

:? Is he high???

Amanda's reply:

You have a history of disrespectful comments. That’s why I spammed you.If you want to make it through, please be respectful in ALL your posts. Robert has banned you

That's exactly what she wrote :roll:

Who is watching the cabinet children while their parents screw around on the interwebz??? Seriously, how is their business functioning and who is taking care of their family???

And yet, he STILL will not explain how anyone has EVER threatened him.

People found your address in a Google search. THAT IS NOT A THREAT.

I'll eat my shoe if he has a file on me that includes a solitary shred of information that could link him back to my legal name, much less a picture.

Seriously, "I have a file on each of you"? Yeah, okay. Post it. Knock yourself out Robert. Let's see what you've got. And while you're at it, post screen shots of these threats you've been moaning and bitching about for months on end. You know...the ones that forced to you lie to the internet and claim you had moved to Alaska overnight. Those.

Stick a lightbulb up you ass. I'm sure all that hot air will make it light up.

Robert's reply:

:? Is he high???

He must be. Or having a breakdown. Maybe he's entering a manic phase or something?

Like, this is even strange for Robert.

I'm sure he does have a file on me and I bet he has a picture of me.

But, umm, okay? Why do you care that much Boob? I'm so dreadfully boring.

I'm sure he does have a file on me and I bet he has a picture of me.

But, umm, okay? Why do you care that much Boob? I'm so dreadfully boring.

Jerkit, wouldn't it be hilarious if his picture of you turned out to be Idina Menzel from Wicked?

Jerkit, wouldn't it be hilarious if his picture of you turned out to be Idina Menzel from Wicked?

If only I were so lucky to look like that!

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
He really does have my picture/information about me. Amanda outed me to Lori for being in the sooper sekrit FB group.

Robert, it is time to point out (again!) that you, too, are a member of free jinger, and that there are about 8000 individuals here.

There is no single attitude or opinion here. If you are going to write about Free Jinger's opinion, you may need to do a lot of writing to be accurate and truthful.

For example, not only do I not have more to say about the Duggars and Bateses than I do about you, I never even look at the Duggar and Bates threads.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
Oh, and I've never posted on your blog -- I looked at it -- twice. Do I go in the binder?

Stick a lightbulb up you ass. I'm sure all that hot air will make it light up.

OOOOOHHHHH-uh. So, that's where electricity comes from! :o

Patronising git! This latest comment of his reminds me of my ex who was a lot older than me (I was 19, he was 28); and couldn't stand it if I knew about a band or a TV programme etc without him telling me. I remember mentioning an episode of Tenko I'd seen, and he REFUSED to believe that I knew what Tenko was. He kept shouting over me things like "And don't tell me it's a kind of coffee!" I can't believe I wasted two years of my life on that twat. I hope Amanda manages to escape from Robert one day.

Great... so send me an email, Robert.

BTW, I will say Amen to 3 things others posted--

1) I think Robert's either in a manic stage or highly stressed about something. I have no idea if he's stable, but he's coming across as agitated.

2) I never threatened you , I don't even know/remember where you ended up living. (Sort of "not exactly Alaska, as I recall)

3) I have mocked you, but you mock me and lump me into feminists (evil), unchristian (evil) , likely a bad wife (Yeah, right) and an evil FJ member (evil.) I guess that mutual mocking bothers you because you dont' even like mutual orgasms... so I can see why you'd be upset.

It honestly doesn't actually matter if T is a woman, man, robot, or alien. He still had a very good point and Robert couldn't answer. Robert is desperately trying to distract people from noticing that he couldn't support his blog post using the Bible. That is all this is about. He doesn't want people to keep asking him the questions that T asked him because he knows that he is in the wrong.

It honestly doesn't actually matter if T is a woman, man, robot, or alien. He still had a very good point and Robert couldn't answer. Robert is desperately trying to distract people from noticing that he couldn't support his blog post using the Bible. That is all this is about. He doesn't want people to keep asking him the questions that T asked him because he knows that he is in the wrong.

The equivalent of putting hands over ears and screaming I cant hear you,

Archived