IGNORED

Robert: Women think electricity is magic

EmiGirl

I'm sure he does have a file on me and I bet he has a picture of me.

But, umm, okay? Why do you care that much Boob? I'm so dreadfully boring.

Same here. I've had email exchanges with him, so he knows my email address (at least the one that I used for that correspondence, which isn't my main one, but might be someday, or not, whatever) and he knows my real name.

And I know that if one were to google my name, not a whole lot of any use would be found, since there are lots of people with my name, and not a lot of ways to know which hits are me and which aren't.

At the same time, googling my email address (my main one, not the one he knows) gives lots of information, including my street address (hmm, not thrilled about that, but it's there intentionally as related to a business, so -- again, whatever. I'm not worried for my safety, from Robert or from anyone else at this point. I mean, I'm in a town small enough that anyone who stopped into any open business and asked about me would probably be pointed directly to my house anyway, so it's not like I'm living under that kind of radar anyway).

I don't belong to any of the mainstream social media, so I really doubt he's got any photos of me. No Facebook, no Pinterest, no Twitter, no LinkedIn... The one social media site I do belong to, would reveal to him -- drumroll, please -- some photos of my knitting projects... :mouse-shock:

Obviously, I'm aware this information is out there, and unlike CM, that doesn't freak me out. What I do wonder is, what's the point of his "files"? I can't imagine what makes any of my/anyone else's details of interest to him. The only thing I can think of is that he thinks merely mentioning it will freak us out.

And that's the whole point, dude -- if it freaked us out, WE WOULDN'T HAVE THE INFORMATION OUT THERE. We know it's there. Perhaps you didn't know your information was out there, and that's why you got freaked when we pointed out that this is public information? Not stalking, not threatening, simply accessing publicly available information. If you don't want it to be out there, then remove it. Simple. Boogity-boogity. :nenner:

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, give me a break, Table Tweaker. I'd love to know how you got hold of my personal information given the fact that I have never commented on your site, emailed you or otherwise engaged with you in any way, shape or form outside of THIS board.

But let's just say you do. What exactly do you plan to do with it? Do you plan to contact me? Threaten me? Contact my employers? Well, then, knock yourself out. Go ahead and do all those things. We'll see exactly how far you get. And if you're just collecting info on me to freak me out? Dude, please. You are just about the least scary thing in my life right now.

Today, L. Ron Cupboard found us ....

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

:cracking-up:

Boobert's sounding paranoid! Here Boobert, let me play "All Along The Watchtower" on a loop for you so you can sit at your computer and sweat and be paranoid the right way.

What? I love the movie "Goodfellas".

So he reads through this with his pastor? Anybody b know what crazy

Church he attends? I would love to explore the website. Is it a real church? With a real pastor?

Robert, is this the photo you have of me? If not, could you add it please? This one makes me feel so good about myself. Thanks.

Nicole_Kidman_3,_2012.jpg

So he reads through this with his pastor? Anybody b know what crazy

Church he attends? I would love to explore the website. Is it a real church? With a real pastor?

I'll PM you, Grimalkin.

I did also. Can't spy on that, can you, Boobmanda?

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
littlemommy, did you read the sermon for the week on the church website? Does the style sound... familiar?

With the sex post being brought up again, I am once again struck by how disrespectful he is to his wife. He's revealed yet another detail of their sex life that for most women would be humiliating. Where is the discretion and modesty? Where is the respect for his wife's privacy and the reverence due to marital intimacy?

And the way he just digs in on his (false) interpretation of scripture on this issue raises so much more speculation about how he really treats his wife; even his most loyal commenters must be second guessing their loyalty. I'm sure the ones that kiss his ring are actually talking to their spouse about how this time he really missed the mark. Even they must be having their doubts about him.

I'll PM you, Grimalkin.

I bet Robert is the pastor of "his" church so, technically he's not lying that his pastor reads along with him. The members probably include his family and a few homeless people who happen to be at the shelter that Robert calls "church." If there was an actual pastor, other than Robert, you can bet Robert spends most of Sunday disparaging his message and reminding others where he got it all wrong.

I bet Robert is the pastor of "his" church so, technically he's not lying that his pastor reads along with him. The members probably include his family and a few homeless people who happen to be at the shelter that Robert calls "church." If there was an actual pastor, other than Robert, you can bet Robert spends most of Sunday disparaging his message and reminding others where he got it all wrong.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
No, his church has a pastor that isn't him. If I've got the church right, I've seen the pastor's FB profile, and he posts church photos several times.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
No, his church has a pastor that isn't him. If I've got the church right, I've seen the pastor's FB profile, and he posts church photos several times.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
I'd love the link if you'd PM me, please.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
i found it odd there was no Pastor's page or photos with church picnics ect. Pretty much no information at all. What a lame church! Are there any members? No lists of groups, nothing. Wierd

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
i found it odd there was no Pastor's page or photos with church picnics ect. Pretty much no information at all. What a lame church! Are there any members? No lists of groups, nothing. Wierd

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
It seems that it's very small. I want more info, too! How can I properly snark if I don't fully understand?!

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
I saw a ladies' group listed on the calendar. Amanda will NOT be allowed to attend, tyvm. :D

I'm wondering if Robert's extremism, and Amanda's, are a more recent thing. She has 42,000 (yes, thousand) posts on a scarpbook website and seems s normal as anyone. She says "Oh, no, so sorry to hear it" and other nomal things when people are getting divorced, instead of pointing out their hellbound ways.

I only skimmed her stuff, but only saw one mention of Boobert, which is odd, considering he is the North Star of her life and general controller. It was an offhand comment about how some photo printing was so much better that even her oafish* husband noticed.

*Added for accuracy

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
I saw a ladies' group listed on the calendar. Amanda will NOT be allowed to attend, tyvm. :D

I'm wondering if Robert's extremism, and Amanda's, are a more recent thing. She has 42,000 (yes, thousand) posts on a scarpbook website and seems s normal as anyone. She says "Oh, no, so sorry to hear it" and other nomal things when people are getting divorced, instead of pointing out their hellbound ways.

I only skimmed her stuff, but only saw one mention of Boobert, which is odd, considering he is the North Star of her life and general controller. It was an offhand comment about how some photo printing was so much better that even her oafish* husband noticed.

*Added for accuracy

Forty... two... thousand...?!

That's impressive. I'm betting she's been a member forever.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
Rabbit... hole... I blame YOU, littlemommy! ;)

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
[/hidden]
{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
It seems that it's very small. I want more info, too! How can I properly snark if I don't fully understand?!

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
i also find it odd that the pastor seems to only have a highschool diploma. No information on where he went to seminary and any degrees he has. I would think a pastor would proudly display that. How was he ordained? Off to research.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
according to the WELS website the church has 101 members.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
[/hidden]
{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
i also find it odd that the pastor seems to only have a highschool diploma. No information on where he went to seminary and any degrees he has. I would think a pastor would proudly display that. How was he ordained? Off to research.

Report back! I'm curious about that too!

I think Robert's biggest fear is that someone will get CPS involved or have the police come out and do a welfare check. His sole purpose for coming here was to obtain the promise that we would never report him (and of course he got no such guarantee). He is conspiracy theory level scared of any involvement from authorities, which makes you wonder what on earth he's afraid they'll find. I wouldn't be surprised at all if he eventually moved toward off grid living. The more isolated they are, the more control he has.

As much as he thinks he has Amanda's undivided loyalty and obedience, it has to be in the back of his mind that he's going to have a lot of explaining to do if she is confronted and decides that she's just about sick of his bullshit. Her self esteem is shattered right now, as evidenced by the fact that she claims she doesn't even desire respect from her husband. But who knows...if she felt there was a way out, she just might take it. And then who would Bob control?

That is the "threat" of Free Jinger. The never ending "threat" of being exposed to authorities. The nagging fear of losing control of his wife. That wouldn't look good on paper, so he just makes vague assertions that he has been threatened.

Perhaps some of his readers that he has lurking here would like to put him to the test. Go ahead. Ask for him to sift through his files on us and pull out screenshots of the "threats" he's received from FJ. Betcha he won't have one. Go ahead...ask him.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
It may make me a bad person, but it makes me happy to think of Bob sitting there wringing his hands over whether we have/will call authorities. Bastard deserves to worry after what he's done to that poor woman.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
[/hidden]
{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
I think some churches don't put much info online about specifics of their church, or pictures of their members because they are either filled with paranoid people and/or providing some privacy for their membership. My BIL has become progressively more fundie over the years, and is involved in politics. He went from American Baptist to Southern Baptist to Independent Baptist to who tf knows exactly at some small church that doesn't give info on creed or belief, on minister's background, on affiliation (if any) etc. I have long wondered if it is because the church and membership don't want people googling them and finding out they are freakish in their beliefs. (right, of course, but freakish to voters and unbelievers.

Archived