IGNORED

Robert: Women think electricity is magic

EmiGirl

Robert:

It astonishes me that the vast majority of people, especially women, think electricity is magic, water just comes clean from your faucet at the turn of a hand and sewage just disappears.

amanhiswifethebible.wordpress.com/2015/01/06/the-supermarket-effect/

So pretty much everything that he posts offends me in some way, shape, or form, but this really burns me up. I've never in my 30 years on Earth met anyone, be it man, woman, or child, who believes electricity is magic. My 4 year old cousin knows this for crying out loud! What a tool.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who the heck does he talk to? I don't know anyone who thinks that is magic, much less some vast majority. How often does that come up in a normal convo anyway?

You can learn a lot about someone by the words they choose to put in other people's mouths.

I am sure there are men that have no clue where the volts come from,, or the water or where the sewerage goes,,but you know what, what difference does it make, not everyone cares or needs to care, I have forgot more about electricity then he would ever know,

I have decided not to visit his blog (don't want to give it the traffic).

Why is he talking about water and electricity?

Anyone know his educational background? I have a science degree, I bet I could run circles around him on most subjects. Maybe not internet trolling, he probably is a better troll than me. But I'd like to challenge him to a contest on the basic principles of Biology or Chemistry.

I'm not going to go to his site, just reading the sentence quoted, I'm wondering if Robert lives in an alternate universe? Because, anyone who gets lives in the USA has driven past a water treatment plant, a variety of power generation plants, sewage plants, etc. OR, if they are rural, they know about their home wells or cisterns and the septic tank etc. This is pretty basic stuff.

Who the heck does he talk to? I don't know anyone who thinks that is magic, much less some vast majority. How often does that come up in a normal convo anyway?

Like I said, I've never met anyone who would seriously think it was magic. Do I know all of the ins and outs of getting electricity to my home? No, but I know enough to know that it sure isn't magic!

I have never bothered to read his blog. I have no desire to go down that path of wackjob-ness.

I can't ever remember thinking electricity or water magically appeared, except for maybe when I was very young. My husband is an electrician. I know far more than I want or need to about electricity.

Hey Robert, I think the only person who thinks anything is magic is you...about yourself.

What a tool.

Robert:

So pretty much everything that he posts offends me in some way, shape, or form, but this really burns me up. I've never in my 30 years on Earth met anyone, be it man, woman, or child, who believes electricity is magic. My 4 year old cousin knows this for crying out loud! What a tool.

Yes, Robert, nobody but you has the skills needed to do home repairs/construction, raise livestock, or has ever dealt with the harsher realities of life. There are certainly no women who possess such skills, as everyone knows that our ladybits will explode if we try to do anything other than cleaning, childcare, cooking, and sewing. :roll: :pull-hair:

Amanda

The thing is that Amanda comes across as a very intelligent woman. I don't know how she ended up with such a tool.

I think Robert must be a Juggalo.

[bBvideo 560,340:r8mi15fv]

[/bBvideo]

Fucking magnets. How do they work?

The thing is that Amanda comes across as a very intelligent woman. I don't know how she ended up with such a tool.

I don't get this from her. The only way she comes across to me is very deeply angry.

I don't get this from her. The only way she comes across to me is very deeply angry.

Whatever she might have been before, surely marriage to a man like Robert is a miserable way to live. So I can see angry.

Goobert is still wrestling the 1200 lbs of bull shit, I see.

I guess his ministry is to insult everyone in the universe? If that is the case, he is well on his way...

I'd be angry too if I were married to Boobert. As far as accepting what he believes, did she have a choice? She was mentally ill and instead of getting her proper help and allowing her to take proper medications he locks her in a cabin where he most likely proceeded to brainwash her by threatening to take her children away from her. I'd be pretty freaking angry too.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
Can I post his whole post? I can't remember the rules. Sorry. If so, I will take one for the team and post it so he doesn't get more traffic.

And it's because society is "feminized" that we don't know these things. Hard things like where supermarket meat comes from. We've ruined society by making men into pussies but luckily some amazing men, like him, still want to hunt and provide as God intended.

Keen, I doubt it, though I lol'd. Juggalos aren't as discriminatory as Robert is. I just can't see him fitting in. I think they'd hand him a blunt, a bottle of Faygo, and a half naked chick and tell him to chill the hell out.

Then Robert would make a huge scene and storm out of the gathering after telling them that they're all living in sin and are going to hell.

Robert:

snip

And yet he is allowing, nay requiring, his wife, a woman by all accounts, to home school their kids.

:cray-cray:

When I was about 6, I designed a way to "recycle" residential water. As it turned out, it already existed. But I will say that apparently lil' old me was smarter than people Boobert apparently hangs out with.

It astonishes me that the vast majority of people, especially women, think electricity is magic, water just comes clean from your faucet at the turn of a hand and sewage just disappears.

Electricity and sanitation are science.

That Robert can post on the internet without benefit of a working brain - now that is magic.

I was going to remark on this. Amanda has not struck me as a smart woman, not everyone can be smart. It does not mean I think she is stupid, or people who are not smart are bad or less than, and I am not saying I think I'm a genius. I am starting to wonder wonder if his ridiculous generalizations of women come from her. Or his view of people in general. He must surround himself with really ignorant simpletons. Robert the world is a BIG place, with an enormous variety of wonderful people who are so different and beautiful and spectacular, very much like a field of wildflowers. I hope you get a chance to see the world, and enjoy God's marvelous creation.

Bobby is the only one who comes off as sheltered in that post. Even if he doesn't, where does he live that no one has invited him over for a venison dinner, talked about fixing their pipes, or wiring their new garage (or at the very least, calling the township about trash pickup)? I live in NJ, not even a particularly rural part of it, and none of this is unusual.

He talks like the entire country needs to watch tv to experience the great outdoors and self sufficiency. He just sounds hilariously naive.

Archived