IGNORED

Robert: Women think electricity is magic

EmiGirl

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
woodworkingtalk.com user named cabinetman with 24,000 posts. ??

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
I'm going to guess that's not him because that user is apparently deceased. woodworkingtalk.com/f15/reported-passing-longtime-member-65312/

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
Of their marriage he says:
Second, my marriage is great. Couldn’t be better. Amanda & I are blissfully happy in our marriage.

No you horrid bastard...your marriage is not blissfully happy.

Wow, who would've thought a scrpbooking blog had such dishy dirt? When I scrapbook I just, you know, cut paper and glue pictures.

Robert should temper any retribution abuse he plans to dish out with the knowledge that the police or CPS can show up at your door anytime. :evil:

Ah, fuck. In all seriousness, I hope I didn't get Amanda in trouble. :/

It's not your fault how he reacts. its not your fault if she does not seek help. She has read here, I think she knows people here would support her. It's up to her to seek help or change the pattern. As hard and as scary as that it for her.

The thing is that Amanda comes across as a very intelligent woman. I don't know how she ended up with such a tool.

No doubt God spoke to them through signs and wonders that they were supposed to get married...can't count the times I heard THAT one!!! :roll: There are countless fundie couples out there who tout that line as the reason they ended up with a total asshole. :cray-cray:

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
clubcreatingkeepsakes.com/forums/p/110413/884450.aspx#884450

Amanda didn't have cabinet doors for four years. At the time of the above post, she had plywood slabs...

BUT. In all fairness, Robert does make pretty gorgeous cabinets for his customers.

I hope he doesn't try and take scrapbooking away from her. It seems to be her one and only outlet.

I like how when they took all their sites down. His business site and the blog were the only two to resurface. I wonder why he doesn't let his wife put her scrapbook site back up. I doubt it holds some mysterious key to his undoing.

When I was a kid, we learned the myth about Ben Franklin, a kite, and a key. I'm really curious how Robert came up with the idea that most people, except for genius him of course, think electricity is magic.

I see that he logged in today. Just couldn't take it, I guess. I'l be awaiting his furious diatribe.

He made it from early August to now by just relying on whoever his "FJ volunteer reader" was, or not bothering with things under hidden status, I guess. :roll:

Robert, it's no big deal -- it's not a sign of Godliness, or manliness, to refrain from reading here.

Life is really not a big us-vs.-them, black-and-white battle. Honest.

Booby, EVERY generation of Christians has been convinced that the world was going to end any fucking minute now.

abhota.info/end1.htm

His blog is private now. So he will have like 5 people to inspire now. Unless they disagree. Eventually it will be just him and Lori. They will talk and flatter each other, then fall madly in love enjoy furious monkey sex. Because Lori is a cougar, she will totally dominate Robert, and he will love every second of it.

Thanks for that mental image, Grimalkin. I find I am suddenly not in the mood for a midnight snack. :ew:

Wow, who would've thought a scrpbooking blog had such dishy dirt? When I scrapbook I just, you know, cut paper and glue pictures.

Just like some people might think at first that FreeJinger is mostly about the Duggars :shifty-kitty: :stir-pot:

Robert: Who are these women you hang out with? Take them to Home Depot. They'll figure it out. Sheesh. You need to find some smart gals.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:

It's not your fault how he reacts. its not your fault if she does not seek help. She has read here, I think she knows people here would support her. It's up to her to seek help or change the pattern. As hard and as scary as that it for her.

Quite seriously - this forum has seven thousand members. Even if each gave a dollar each month for a year, Amanda could be out of that shit hole and training for her own career.

In truth, there are enough people on this board, located in so many different areas, that if an abuse victim were to come here for our help, we together have the ability to help them.

ETA: I'd be in: $10 per month through PayPal - a recurring expense for two years.

Archived