IGNORED

Most cringeworthy Duggar episode(s)

jchelleslastegg

Duggars in Cuffs.

Josh and Anna's wedding.

Jim Bob acting like a stupid tourist.

Any time JD and Joseph speak.

see I liked Duggars in Cuffs :D

but Josh and Anna's wedding and him singing and anything to do with the wedding and courtship and just them

I never saw the episode with Jill crying

Anytime JD speaks

Jospeh doesn't speak

the whole Jubliee affair

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jill crying like a baby over having her wisdom teeth pulled WHILE MEDICATED. And you want to have a home birth?! Oh, and try having a screw screwed into your jaw bone so you can have an implant because there is no adult tooth underneath the baby tooth! My goodness!

I sympathize with Jill on getting wisdom teeth pulled. I haven't gotten mine taken out yet, but the thought sends me into panic mode. But in my defense I have always had issues with dental work. Anyway, I think any travel episode that is outside the US is the worst. Mainly because Jim Bob is so dumb. And what always bothered me was in China when they got caricatures done. Like you can get those anywhere!

Josh & Anna's wedding. Especially the part when they went to the aquarium sleepover on their wedding night. And Anna was awkwardly making out with him on the floor in their sleeping bag.

This made me laugh out loud... I must have missed this one. Do you know when it was, so that I can look it up?

The episode was "Double Dating Duggars" from season 8, which aired on April 8, 2014. Jim Bob and Michelle did not actually have sex. JB grinded against M while golfing and asked Ben and Jessa if it turned them on.

Josh & Anna's wedding. Especially the part when they went to the aquarium sleepover on their wedding night. And Anna was awkwardly making out with him on the floor in their sleeping bag.

Thank god I have never seen this bit! Every time Josh and Anna kiss they are so awkward about it...

I'm going to go with any episodes that show the kids throwing up on camera, and the one where the camera clearly showed Josie's soiled pants. Both because I have a phobia of vomiting, and because those kids are going to be terribly embarrassed when they are old enough to realize what parts of their life were shown to the whole world.

Duggars Down the Aisle, a.k.a., David and Priscilla's wedding, for obvious reasons :ew:. I think this is the episode where Jill tells Jinger to be content!

I'm going to go with any episodes that show the kids throwing up on camera, and the one where the camera clearly showed Josie's soiled pants. Both because I have a phobia of vomiting, and because those kids are going to be terribly embarrassed when they are old enough to realize what parts of their life were shown to the whole world.

Jana is Josie's buddy so I will cut her a break on this one... She could've been filming some rubbish at this time or something. SURELY someone would notice... even Mullet, the only two children she likes are Josh and Josie...

Michelle and Bob having sex on the golf course.

This. Hands down.

He basically dry humped his wife in front of his daughter and future son in law. I felt bad for all involved.

Thank god I have never seen this bit! Every time Josh and Anna kiss they are so awkward about it...

They filmed that?? Poor m'kids. Having to see their parents' awkwardness one of these days.

This.

I have not been a very dedicated watcher, but I did catch that episode.

This thread has me torn- on one hand I want to go back and catch all these. On the other, it'll just make me throw things at my television...

that wasn't their wedding night, i believe that was just part of their honeymoon. iirc, they didn't make it the whole night there and decided to go back to the room they had.

I think every episode has at least one cringeworthy moment.

I think one of worst was when Boob and DQ left Josie with Jill and Jana and went to South America. WTH? Of course Josie started having seizures or something like that and the girls had to call 911 and Josie was taken to the hospital.

Boob and DQ had to end their vacation mission trip early and come home. Of course DQ's talking head was all about how she had to go to the hospital right from the airport. Didn't even go home to change clothes. :roll: When the parents finally got to the hospital, there was Jana and Jill taking care of Josie looking exhausted, worn out and stressed.

I know parents have to have a life outside of their children every now and then, but really? They should never have left a preemie, unstable baby with their daughters to go out of the country.

I think one of worst was when Boob and DQ left Josie with Jill and Jana and went to South America. WTH? Of course Josie started having seizures or something like that and the girls had to call 911 and Josie was taken to the hospital.

Boob and DQ had to end their vacation mission trip early and come home. Of course DQ's talking head was all about how she had to go to the hospital right from the airport. Didn't even go home to change clothes. :roll: When the parents finally got to the hospital, there was Jana and Jill taking care of Josie looking exhausted, worn out and stressed.

I know parents have to have a life outside of their children every now and then, but really? They should never have left a preemie, unstable baby with their daughters to go out of the country.

OMG and their "concerned" candid videos they were doing. They looked so insincere.

I hope Jinger is filing her nails, bored out of her mind and calling out from the next room in a sing song voice, "Jill! You need to work on your contentment!"

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!!!!!! I so want that to happen!!!!! (Maybe she'll be studying a map of NYC instead of filing her nails. :dance:

I haven't seen the episode but this is the kind of shit that makes me RAGE! We just left our kids alone while we went 2 hours away by plane on a 3-night trip. I was convinced we were the worst parents ever even though they are healthy, responsible and 2 are legally adult. I cannot EVEN imagine 1) leaving a baby 2) leaving a fragile baby 3) leaving my teens in charge of said baby 4) leaving the country 5) leaving to a 3rd world country 6) advertising such by way of TV.

I don't remember which episode it was... but it was one where they were all puking and JBoob was talking about how he grabbed the wrong cup for a drink. :ew: :ew: :ew: :ew: :ew:

Any episode that shows the back of Jim Boob's head. It looks just like a duck's bottom.

Get a professional haircut and stop with the hairspray.

Granted I haven't seen some of the more recent ones but Im not sure they could ever be more embarrassing than David Waller gushing over and trying to eat Prissy's face at their wedding.

What the hell were her parents thinking by allowing this marriage?

Agree. That David Waller kiss at his wedding was horrible. Certainly not something worth waiting for. Just think, they could have spent the previous months practicing.

Grandpa Duggar's death, every episode that involved being overseas, the whole Jubilee things, Anna's toilet birth, Josie soiling herself that should have been edited out, all of the dentist vists, Ben asking Jessa to court, Micelle's dress for the vow renewal, Josh and Anna's hand sex.

Number 1: Dragging Grandpa out on an office chair for his birthday. I don't know how aware he was of what was going on and I hope he didn't really know. Being dragged out in front of guests and cameras ... It brings tears to my eyes thinking about it. Jim Bob talks about wanting to be open and honest about their lives. Fine. That's his choice. However, it's not necessarily his fathers choice. I don't know Grandpa so I can't make a judgement. I can only put myself in his place and say that if I was very ill and close to dying, being dragged out for a party for the benefit of cameras and with 20 guests as well as 20+ family members is not something I'd want.

Number 2: Jim Bob in general. The stupid thing is that whenever he tries to be clever or funny it is painful. When he isn't aware people are watching and he is just acting naturally, he seems a much nicer person. All the episodes that make me cringe involve JB trying to be funny or clever or something ... humping Michelle, tricking Kelly Bates into thinking her kids were being kidnapped, trying to impress people Israel with his large family, etc.

... even Mullet, the only two children she likes are Josh and Josie...

Interesting ... I had never thought of this until you posted CorruptionInc but the Duggars are exactly like the Phillips family. There is Joshie Titus at the top, the wonderful, perfect Virginia and the bottom and ... ummm ... well, there are a whole lot in the middle that we use to brag about in the numbers game. In this case, Josh, Josie and 17 more to make up the numbers.

I also saw the show with Josie being hospitalized while they were out of the country and wondered, did she stay at the hospital with Josie or go home after a visit to rest up from her trip. They did not show what happened on that one.

The second "eeeewwww" moment was when Priscilla married David Waller, GROSS. I thought he was gonna swallow her face with those fish lips. It looked like he wanted to lick her face too. And it was all captured for the world to see over and over again.

Every time they kiss and/or dry hump in front of their courting children.

Any time J&A kiss, from the wedding til now. It still looks awkward and forced. Let's just go ahead and add every time JB&M kiss too. I don't think Michelle cares for having him in her face every 30 seconds. I swear she consciously has to stop herself from pulling away every.single.time.

Every time we get a rundown of the courtship rules.

To piggyback on leaving the country with a preemie at home, they also couldn't leave Israel with poor Josie because -shocker!- she got so sick being schlepped across continents.

The infamous Jackson lost at the airport and being comforted by his real mom scene.

Archived