IGNORED

Most cringeworthy Duggar episode(s)

jchelleslastegg

:winner3::laughing-rolling:

this wins the internet!

i'd love to see a video of someone telling them that. :D

I grew up in Jax; and the city is consolidated with Duval County, so it is huge - much bigger than the official boundaries of, say, NYC. But the crap that the Duggars spew about it and the "overpopulation myth" is just that, and totally doesn't take resources into account. I love the bathroom analogy. ☺

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now that I've seen it, I'm adding TFDW and Prissy's wedding to the cringe worthy list. Seriously, every time that guys opens his mouth is cringe worthy.

The homebirths are also really hard for me to watch - especially Michael's. My heart just went out to Anna through that whole thing. But it did have one of the sweetest moments between her and Kynzie.

JB is a bitch. I think they were in Scotland and the guy told him he's an atheist, then decides to bring out the bible in him. I also hate how he thinks it's an accomplishment to have 19 kids and comes up with tons of excuses

JB is a bitch. I think they were in Scotland and the guy told him he's an atheist, then decides to bring out the bible in him. I also hate how he thinks it's an accomplishment to have 19 kids and comes up with tons of excuses

The look on J'Chelle's face during that entire sequence bothered me. She looked at that guy like he had worms crawling out of his ears.

Sorry for the double post but mentioning competition reminds me of how embarrassed I feel watching Boob turn every single thing into a battle with his sons. He will always be that dorky little teenager with very little self-esteem. And no self-awareness.

That's because JB is really a immature teen who hasn't grown up. He is stuck at puberty where everything is a competition and a young man's mind is always tuned in to any kind of sexual innuendo.

That's because JB is really a immature teen who hasn't grown up. He is stuck at puberty where everything is a competition and a young man's mind is always tuned in to any kind of sexual innuendo.

YES! QFT! He's always got to be the biggest and the best!

The episode was "Double Dating Duggars" from season 8, which aired on April 8, 2014. Jim Bob and Michelle did not actually have sex. JB grinded against M while golfing and asked Ben and Jessa if it turned them on.

:pink-shock: :oops: What in the actual fuck?!

I just watched that turkey hunting episode. JB looked legit pissed that Joseph and Josiah got turkeys and he didn't. Suck it up and be happy for your kids.

I just watched that turkey hunting episode. JB looked legit pissed that Joseph and Josiah got turkeys and he didn't. Suck it up and be happy for your kids.

Competing against his children just shows he is a douche canoe. Also jealousy is one of the seven deadly sins!

:pink-shock: :oops: What in the actual fuck?!

I believe he was actually asking Michelle if it turned her on. Nevertheless, it was embarrassing for Michelle. She always seems to go along with him in public but I can tell she doesn't think he is quite as funny as he thinks he is. When they were in London he was trying to get one of the palace guards to acknowledge him and talk and Michelle and Jessa were both pleading with him to stop.

I believe he was actually asking Michelle if it turned her on. Nevertheless, it was embarrassing for Michelle. She always seems to go along with him in public but I can tell she doesn't think he is quite as funny as he thinks he is. When they were in London he was trying to get one of the palace guards to acknowledge him and talk and Michelle and Jessa were both pleading with him to stop.

It's worrying that he thinks dry humping his wife on a golf course is funny? I know it's all in the name of TV but seriously?

It's worrying that he thinks dry humping his wife on a golf course is funny? I know it's all in the name of TV but seriously?

It's like he's trying to prove that as an almost 50 year old man that he is still as virile as that 19 year old playing mini golf with them. Perhaps he is jealous of Ben's youth and virility and he's trying to show what a man he is. He came off as a jerk. But Michelle taunting "you can't do this yet!" was almost more of an eyeopener to me. It's like she has a carrot on a stick and is leading her daughter into marriage just for the sex, "look at how much fun your dad and I can have, but you can't unless you jump through the marriage hoop."

It's like he's trying to prove that as an almost 50 year old man that he is still as virile as that 19 year old playing mini golf with them. Perhaps he is jealous of Ben's youth and virility and he's trying to show what a man he is. He came off as a jerk. But Michelle taunting "you can't do this yet!" was almost more of an eyeopener to me. It's like she has a carrot on a stick and is leading her daughter into marriage just for the sex, "look at how much fun your dad and I can have, but you can't unless you jump through the marriage hoop."

Typical of JB. Always got to be the biggest, best and most laid in all the land. :ew:

Jim Bob giving Josh the sex talk on his wedding day. Wtf? Most people have this talk seriously in middle school/high school. That scene was so awkward.

Jim Bob giving Josh the sex talk on his wedding day. Wtf? Most people have this talk seriously in middle school/high school. That scene was so awkward.

Still don't understand how these people think they are emotionally prepared for sex after never even kissing and then in one day after marriage. Maybe they think they're ready physically... I don't get it. OF course Jill was the fundie poster child and got pregnant on her wedding night. How do you even know what to do? Regardless of how many Gothard sex books you have!

Jill's Wedding episode where she shaves the groom before the wedding.....HORRIBLE

Runs barefoot through the church sanctuary.....

Holds a reception in the parking lot......

A wedding dress with a matronly big bosom top....

Bad manners throughout....

Jill's Wedding episode where she shaves the groom before the wedding.....HORRIBLE

Runs barefoot through the church sanctuary.....

Holds a reception in the parking lot......

A wedding dress with a matronly big bosom top....

Bad manners throughout....

Jill- "we do not know if Cathy is going to make it to the wedding today or make it at all."

A reception in the parking lot?!

F That!

According to sources Jill's wedding cost 250k... for that money she could have a real wedding

According to sources Jill's wedding cost 250k... for that money she could have a real wedding

Oh come on. Is that what the wedding would cost if they actually paid for all the items, people, venue, transportation? Does that include what TLC paid JB?

If that cost 250,000, someone got ripped off.

Oh come on. Is that what the wedding would cost if they actually paid for all the items, people, venue, transportation? Does that include what TLC paid JB?

If that cost 250,000, someone got ripped off.

Can't find the link but either e news or people said it cost that much. :wtf: for that price she could have a real wedding with real food

Jill- "we do not know if Cathy is going to make it to the wedding today or make it at all."

that was just so wrong on so many levels - so many levels

still not over that

Ben is Ben - he was being impulsive

as for the shaving that is Jill - she took charge and it was an intimate moment - I liked it :D

insane - maybe to book the church and pay all the people to come

Can't find the link but either e news or people said it cost that much. :wtf: for that price she could have a real wedding with real food

Cost 250k as in it cost TLC 250k for the Duggars to attend. Dim Bulb would've made it worth his while in terms of $$$...

Archived