IGNORED

Most cringeworthy Duggar episode(s)

jchelleslastegg

Share the episodes that you think is most cringe-worthy of them all!

(IMO the absolute #1 cringe episode has to be the whole Jubilee deal, I mean, who the hell actually wants to watch an entire episode about their dead baby and it's funeral ? shouldn't that of been handled more privately? :roll: )

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The one where Anna is in SEVERE PAIN trying to have her baby, and Josh decides he's tired and deserves to take a nap.

OH! ETA: Any episode with Amy. I can't stand that spaz. She thinks the more obnoxious she is, the more fun she is! Nope. She'd drive me nuts.

other than the ones posted...josh and anna's wedding. hands down. my fiance was facepalming through the whole thing.

When they went to Japan and China and acted like idiotic American tourists, Jed nearly gets run over, Boob grabs the sword from the samurai instructor, and the howlers were rude at the breakfast.

ANY travel episode. ETA: Especially travel to any foreign country. I believe the children would actually LIKE to do good; however, I believe Jim Bob simply wants to be seen. He spreads the "stupid American" stereotype around pretty well.

Duggars in Cuffs. O...M...G...

I watched that episode the other night with my boyfriend and boy was that something

The recent flashback episode where Michelle gives birth to Jackson comes to mind. For some reason, the Duggar parents and show producers thought it would be a good idea to have Jackson and two of his brothers sit on a couch and watch him be born. Their reactions were hilarious, but seriously? Not something I'd encourage any boy of mine to do.

Any episode where Jim Bob is dry-humping Michelle or making stupid, inappropriate jokes about sex is always cringe-inducing.

Mullet announcing she is preggo and Josiah runs out of the room. I still say he was upset.

Was this with Jubliee? My memory is foggy so I can't remember.

Sheesh, there are too many to name...

A tie goes to losing Jubilee and Josiah running out of the room, I think. Next would be Michelle and JB humping on the golf course.

Michelle and Bob having sex on the golf course.

This made me laugh out loud... I must have missed this one. Do you know when it was, so that I can look it up?

Grandpa Duggar's death and funeral

The chickenpox episode, and Boob saying "you won't get shingles."

Anna's toilet birth while Smuggar took a nap.

Jason falling into the orchestra pit, and the one who gave birth to him took videos instead of comforting him. (I actually quit watching after this particular episode so I didn't see the dry humping on the miniature golf course which is a good thing.)

Jill crying like a baby over having her wisdom teeth pulled WHILE MEDICATED. And you want to have a home birth?! Oh, and try having a screw screwed into your jaw bone so you can have an implant because there is no adult tooth underneath the baby tooth! My goodness!

Josh ohhhhh prooooohposing to ooohhhh Anna... oohhhh...

Any scene where Josh and Anna talk about their courtship and wedding. To this day, the only thing they talk about is how they saved their first kiss for their wedding day. We get it! Is that really the only thing you had in common?

Anna ordering food in England and talking about how she was afraid she'd have to reach into a hole and pull out a toad. :doh:

Michelle pretending to interact with her kids.

Jill crying like a baby over having her wisdom teeth pulled WHILE MEDICATED. And you want to have a home birth?! Oh, and try having a screw screwed into your jaw bone so you can have an implant because there is no adult tooth underneath the baby tooth! .

I forgot what a baby she was in this episode! Derick is in for it when she has their baby on the toilet. Good thing they've written out bible verses for encouragement during labor and delivery! That will help. :cray-cray:

I hope Jinger is filing her nails, bored out of her mind and calling out from the next room in a sing song voice, "Jill! You need to work on your contentment!"

Anna ordering food in England and talking about how she was afraid she'd have to reach into a hole and pull out a toad. :doh:

OMFSM, I had forgotten how stupid she sounded in that episode... I actually did cringe when she said that. Again... travel episodes. I guess it's easier to hide their stupidity in America.

I hope Jinger is filing her nails, bored out of her mind and calling out from the next room in a sing song voice, "Jill! You need to work on your contentment!"

:lol:

That episode is called "Duggars Under the Knife" - I just remember Jana being all calm and looking at Jill in her head going "you're a idiot!!!" Also the interviews with Jana that ep were mostly just her taking the mickey out of Jill...

Cringeworthy episodes include when they went to England - they were SO bad. Also Duggar dinner theatre and the ep when the visited Josh in DC and were filming for that dinner theatre... SO many more that don't come to mind at the moment!

*NThePrayerCloset said:

:lol: I can totally see Jinger snarking on Jill and doing this during childbirth.

In Jill's defense, she might handle childbirth more easily than dental pain. I had an induction (against my will) when Boy R and M was born, and cried and carried on quite a bit until I got extra drugs to handle the pain. Might have been the Pitocin speeding up my contractions unnaturally fast that was doing the talking for me, though.

On the other hand, my dentist and I recently discovered I don't need any pain killers when he drills on my teeth. I'd been complaining that he'd been giving too many pain meds, so we tried less, than none at all. Never dreamed that drilling through my teeth with a power tool would be completely painless. It could be that Jill will have an easier time with childbirth than dental pain when it comes time to deliver Jilly Bean.

*the quote function seems to be missing right now for some reason*

Duggars in Cuffs.

Josh and Anna's wedding.

Jim Bob acting like a stupid tourist.

Any time JD and Joseph speak.

Archived