IGNORED

Most cringeworthy Duggar episode(s)

jchelleslastegg

The Waller/Keller wedding episode is on next week. I'm kind of excited, I've never seen it. I've only seen people make fun of it here.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Every time they kiss and/or dry hump in front of their courting children.

Any time J&A kiss, from the wedding til now. It still looks awkward and forced. Let's just go ahead and add every time JB&M kiss too. I don't think Michelle cares for having him in her face every 30 seconds. I swear she consciously has to stop herself from pulling away every.single.time.

Every time we get a rundown of the courtship rules.

To piggyback on leaving the country with a preemie at home, they also couldn't leave Israel with poor Josie because -shocker!- she got so sick being schlepped across continents.

The infamous Jackson lost at the airport and being comforted by his real mom scene.

I thought Michelle explained how JB has bad breath.

I think Michelle has been faking her life for so long she's forgotten there's a real Michelle in there somewhere.

CorruptionInc. wrote:

... even Mullet, the only two children she likes are Josh and Josie..quote/

I never got the impression that she favors Josh at all - she barely side hugs him

Josie I get

why do you mention Josh ?

and for JB - totally Jill - I wonder why ? and not because she has the most kool aide in her - she is just to perfect

and if she is pregnant with twins - well the world will end lol

Don't know why it bothers me so much since it's not the best (or worst) example of "Jim Bobbery" (ie, appalling ignorance) he's shown but when he gives Central Park as an example of "what New York was like before all of the buildings" I am always face palming. No landscape architects, no displaced neighborhoods, nope, they just forgot to build something there! The history of Central Park could have made a good SOTDRT topic but, no Jesus.

I agree with all these. There are just so many to pick from. I saw the one a little while ago where josh and Anna visit the wallers after Paul was born. Davey boy and josh go four wheeling than David tackles josh into the mud and forces a wrestling match. He also keeps putting his arm around josh. Josh looks so uncomfortable. I cringed.

Don't know why it bothers me so much since it's not the best (or worst) example of "Jim Bobbery" (ie, appalling ignorance) he's shown but when he gives Central Park as an example of "what New York was like before all of the buildings" I am always face palming. No landscape architects, no displaced neighborhoods, nope, they just forgot to build something there! The history of Central Park could have made a good SOTDRT topic but, no Jesus.

Well now, there's a good lesson for me. I didn't know the history of Central Park. But you can bet that if my kids asked me about it, I'd do what I just did - go to Google and find a reliable source and learn something!

I hate the wilful ignorance of JB. His "back-o out of the way-o" Spanish. Saying "Hola" in Nepal. Pointing out the part of Edinburgh Castle where King James wrote the bible. He never says "I don't know, let's look it up." He just makes shit up and creates and second generation of know-nothing Know-it-alls.

Almost forgot that moss is God's way of protecting the hills.

I agree with all these. There are just so many to pick from. I saw the one a little while ago where josh and Anna visit the wallers after Paul was born. Davey boy and josh go four wheeling than David tackles josh into the mud and forces a wrestling match. He also keeps putting his arm around josh. Josh looks so uncomfortable. I cringed.

How did I miss this? Oh yeah, I quit watching when it became obvious they were holding the older girls captive in a cult. Still, maybe I was too hasty. I just love TFDW but I worry he is going to snap. He's nothing more than a salesman who isn't doing very well closing any deals and has to be frustrated as hell living with poor Priss

The episode where Jim Boob says that overpopulation is a myth...the entire world population can fit in an area the size of Jacksonville Fla.....in another episode, Moochelle repeats this.....WOW are they really this dumb?

When Josh sang at his wedding. So much second hand embarrassment!

The whole Jubilee fiasco, but to be honest I couldn't even watch those episodes, so I'm just assuming they were horrible.

Oh man, that was sooo awkward. As is every scene with Josh and Davey competing for who's the most manly! But the mud wrasslin' was something you'd expect from 10 year-old boys. I did kind of feel bad for Douche Boy in that one.

Sorry for the double post but mentioning competition reminds me of how embarrassed I feel watching Boob turn every single thing into a battle with his sons. He will always be that dorky little teenager with very little self-esteem. And no self-awareness.

Just when I think I have seen most of the episodes, I come into a thread like this, and realize that I haven't seen most of them.

could someone please help me find the one where Michelle announces her pregnancy with Jubiliee and Josiah leaves the room, The one where Jackson is lost in the Airport, and the one where JB says the population of the world would fit inside Jacksonville. (This one kind of amazes me. Considering that they have been to huge cities, packed with people, like Tokyo, NYC, London, and countries like Nepal, El Salvador, etc. How can they see that, and then think they would all fit in Jacksonville FL?

Just when I think I have seen most of the episodes, I come into a thread like this, and realize that I haven't seen most of them.

could someone please help me find the one where Michelle announces her pregnancy with Jubiliee and Josiah leaves the room, The one where Jackson is lost in the Airport, and the one where JB says the population of the world would fit inside Jacksonville. (This one kind of amazes me. Considering that they have been to huge cities, packed with people, like Tokyo, NYC, London, and countries like Nepal, El Salvador, etc. How can they see that, and then think they would all fit in Jacksonville FL?

i haven't seen most of them either, and the disappointing thing is that what's on youtube is often cut short. :doh: Have they ever sold season dvds?

Netflix has a ton of eps, but I can't guarantee they have the ones being asked about.

Someone here did the math once and think it was found that the world's population could technically fit, with each person having about 1 sq ft of space (and some would be in water). What people like Boob fail to realize is that this proves nothing when it comes to sustainability and the damage we're doing to the planet. They just like to use this mental image to somehow try to prove that there aren't that many people on Earth. Just another example of how they desperately lack critical thinking skills.

Netflix has a ton of eps, but I can't guarantee they have the ones being asked about.

Someone here did the math once and think it was found that the world's population could technically fit, with each person having about 1 sq ft of space (and some would be in water). What people like Boob fail to realize is that this proves nothing when it comes to sustainability and the damage we're doing to the planet. They just like to use this mental image to somehow try to prove that there aren't that many people on Earth. Just another example of how they desperately lack critical thinking skills.

And then this was picked up by the anti-choicers in the 80's

And yet they want a huge house. Just like the whole population could fit into Jacksonville if they were all standing up and cramped, why didn't they just stay in their old tiny house? They could fit in just fine. In fact, the Duggar family could fit in my bathroom as well as the whole world population could fit in Jacksonville.

All of the episodes listed thus far are definitely award winning cringe worthy moments, lol. One that may have been already listed earlier on, not sure...is a run 5k I think where the boys and JB are wearing long pants. It looked uncomfortable and ridiculous.

for me it was the episode with the turkey hunting. Jinger went with the hunter and JB in a small team and JB used to one on one time with her to teach her some lessons on mating season and gobblers in heat, that was so so so sick. WTF was he thinking? way to make your teenage daughter feel emberassed in front of a stranger and on national television, you a*****e. im sorry, but there I lost it. JB, you wanna raise your kids to be innocent until marriage and have pure hearts? then don't effin' make suggestive comments hundreds of times, you creep!!!

and don't make out with your wife in front of your minor children.

actually all episodes where JB makes those types of suggestive comments are cringeworthy. as a father you are definitely the wrong person to do so WTF, is that even legal? he has no sexual boundaries whatsoever!

edited because of strong language.

Soo many to chose from.

I cringe every time it becomes very clear who the real mothers of the young children are, and how much J'Chelle doesn't give a crap about her kids. Also, every time they try to cover up some harmful cult doctrine with nice words. And everytime they use "Duggar truth" in order to make themselves look better.

I really hate the first special, cause there you can see their real life before cameras and fame and TLC who pays for everything. So many kids crowded in a tiny house, where you can't even go to the bathroom in the morning without waiting in a long line. Young girls being responsible for raising their siblings. Very bad food choices. And so on.

I have not watched the Keller/Waller wedding episode before, but will make sure to set my DVR to see it this next week.

I have a sister who is 15 months younger than I am and I swear if Jana and Jill were fictional I would swear someone based them off my sister and I. My sister is SuperFundie and our other siblings even called her "BossLady" when she wasn't around. :shock:

Can someone link me to the episode Josh and TFDW get into a manly wrestling match...in the mud. I can't find it and I NEED to see it.

And yet they want a huge house. Just like the whole population could fit into Jacksonville if they were all standing up and cramped, why didn't they just stay in their old tiny house? They could fit in just fine. In fact, the Duggar family could fit in my bathroom as well as the whole world population could fit in Jacksonville.

:winner3::laughing-rolling:

this wins the internet!

i'd love to see a video of someone telling them that. :D

Archived