IGNORED

Pennington Point daughter escapes/ Has no ID's MERGED

Emmaline

High fashion for fundies or costumes for ensemble members from your local high school theater production of Les Miz? YOU DECIDE.

• Replies 900
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She has another pic up on FB not 20 minutes ago.

She has one of those scales in the room that you see at doctors offices. Makes me wonder if she isn't holding kid weigh-ins to keep her perfection levels high.

Ok I haven't gone down this rabbit hole of a blog yet, but from the thread here, this woman (fashion aside) reminds me of that control freak bitch from Large Families on Purpose.

Fashion--- Clinton and Stacey are needed at her home ASAP.

Is there any filter on her? Who the McFuck writes on a highly public blog

"Have you ever actually MET anyone with mesothelioma" followed by #watchingcommercials

A numner people responded yes with corresponding sad stories, and she responds with a 'I never heard of it before'. If she even bothered to google it before hitting facebook, she'd realize it's a horrible way to die.

I find that post to be a really poopy thing to say.

Lisa's burlap (ok linen) jacket is from Magnolia Pearl. Snark paradise.

shop.magnoliapearl.com/top

The top was probably around $200, i couldn't find it on the site to be sure. :shock:

What the shit was that website all about. Some of those ugly clothes look like they had shit stains and grease on them! I do a good job staining my own clothes, thank you very much. I am stunned people would pay hundreds of dollars for this mishapen worn out ragged clothing when there are Goodwill stores all over the place. And for you older gals those oitfits look like something mrs. Roper would wear if she were ruffied

Is there any filter on her? Who the McFuck writes on a highly public blog

"Have you ever actually MET anyone with mesothelioma" followed by #watchingcommercials

A numner people responded yes with corresponding sad stories, and she responds with a 'I never heard of it before'. If she even bothered to google it before hitting facebook, she'd realize it's a horrible way to die.

I find that post to be a really poopy thing to say.

Ugh, I have cared for multiple pts. with mesothelioma. It's a horrible way to die. Nasty disease.

She's lucky she can be so ignorant.

What the shit was that website all about. Some of those ugly clothes look like they had shit stains and grease on them! I do a good job staining my own clothes, thank you very much. I am stunned people would pay hundreds of dollars for this mishapen worn out ragged clothing when there are Goodwill stores all over the place. And for you older gals those oitfits look like something mrs. Roper would wear if she were ruffied

I am totally confused about that website and the price of the rags. And the models. And the faux NA paint and teepees.

I think Lisa's jacket was more than $200. Looking around the site, I think it was at least $275, and possibly as much as $400.

I think Lisa's jacket was more than $200. Looking around the site, I think it was at least $275, and possibly as much as $400.

$400 for that piece of rag??? That's hardly frugal of her. :naughty:

I scrolled through her FB. On one hand I appreciate that she has her own style, and not afraid of the camera. I also appreciate that she is a heavy, plain faced gal and owns it! But yeah she looks silly and hobbit like.

I am scratching my head a bit about the inspirational quotes she puts on pictures of herself.

So on that Fugly clothing sight those rags are labeled "French!" And "European!" ~ um no. It's funny how labeling things French or European is supposed to make things more special and classy and worth tons of money.

Does the Pennington Point lady drink, or is she huffing some of the essential oils she's shilling? :evil-eye:

As for the clothing website, I love linen and every so often I buy some from this online fabric store in California. Seeing all that linen made into those horrid clothes has made me quite sad. :(

How do you say Goodwill in French? That's what JesusPony should call her line of raggedy bedsheet clothing. :lol:

Why do her tights have to match her t-shirts/shirts. That look disappeared in the 1980s where I'm from.

Love the beige socks ( or wooly tights) worn with blue slip on shoes to match the all brown ensemble.

When was it ever cool to wear brown from head to toe?? :?

The black clod hopper shoes just have to go back to the planet Clod.

Oh. My. Goodness. :pink-shock:

Planet Clod is my new favorite phrase. :lol:

Definitely what that clothing website should actually be named.

Does the Pennington Point lady drink, or is she huffing some of the essential oils she's shilling? :evil-eye:

As for the clothing website, I love linen and every so often I buy some from this online fabric store in California. Seeing all that linen made into those horrid clothes has made me quite sad. :(

How do you say Goodwill in French? That's what JesusPony should call her line of raggedy bedsheet clothing. :lol:

We WISH she drank. She might actually be more mellow that way. If I had to pick, she's huffing those essential oils. At this point, it's clear she loves them more than her own children. Every. Damn. Post.

Dear oh dear.

What is this mania for buying new clothes that look as if they've been (not-very-well-)mended?

I see it in furniture too. Why would you want a chest of drawers with the paint half peeled off?

Dear oh dear.

What is this mania for buying new clothes that look as if they've been (not-very-well-)mended?

I see it in furniture too. Why would you want a chest of drawers with the paint half peeled off?

because it's ARTISTIC, dontcha know? :naughty:

Maybe she is a Fundie hipster.

Soon all the fundies will dress like her. Especially the ones who live in extreme poverty.

Maybe she is a Fundie hipster.

if this becomes a thing, "hipster" will have reached a new low :P

I now have a Magnolia Pearl ad appearing on my page. I am reporting it as irrelevant. :disgust:

I now have a Magnolia Pearl ad appearing on my page. I am reporting it as irrelevant. :disgust:

You need to start dressing like that. So you can brag that you dressed like a poor homeless gypsy before it was cool.

i didn't know you could do that! that is fantastic :D

$400 for that piece of rag??? That's hardly frugal of her. :naughty:

Lisa didn't pay for it; it was a gift from a friend at her church. She writes in her (public) Facebook The Pennington Point on January 4:

A few weeks ago I saw a friend at church and she had on the most adorable jacket.

She has a fantastic sense of style, so of course I like everything she wears, but I just ADORED this thing and I told her how much I loved it.

Well today I got a "secret admirer" gift all wrapped with a soft green bow. No note or card, someone just handed it to me. I waited until I was in the van on the way home to open it and inside of it was....the beautiful jacket!

She just GAVE it to me.

It's a really nice, expensive piece of clothing y'all!

It blew me away that someone would give me something that I know she loved, just to bless me.

It's silly I know. It's just a piece of cloth. But that ministered the love of God to me in a way I didn't even know I needed.

He loves even the silliest things.

Never under-estimate the power of a simple act of kindness. God can use it in a mighty way!

This is a gift that I would call an awkward situation (How quickly can I get rid of this without hurting the other person's feelings?!) . . . but her friend was wearing the jacket to church when Lisa complemented her on it. Maybe her friend realized that really meant it was time to pass it on and make wiser purchasing decisions in the future. ;)

You need to start dressing like that. So you can brag that you dressed like a poor homeless gypsy before it was cool.

I am spending all my money at the anthropologie 40 percent off sale, sale thank you very my much :P

Lisa didn't pay for it; it was a gift from a friend at her church. She writes in her (public) Facebook The Pennington Point on January 4:

A few weeks ago I saw a friend at church and she had on the most adorable jacket.

She has a fantastic sense of style, so of course I like everything she wears, but I just ADORED this thing and I told her how much I loved it.

Well today I got a "secret admirer" gift all wrapped with a soft green bow. No note or card, someone just handed it to me. I waited until I was in the van on the way home to open it and inside of it was....the beautiful jacket!

She just GAVE it to me.

It's a really nice, expensive piece of clothing y'all!

It blew me away that someone would give me something that I know she loved, just to bless me.

It's silly I know. It's just a piece of cloth. But that ministered the love of God to me in a way I didn't even know I needed.

He loves even the silliest things.

Never under-estimate the power of a simple act of kindness. God can use it in a mighty way!

This is a gift that I would call an awkward situation (How quickly can I get rid of this without hurting the other person's feelings?!) . . . but her friend was wearing the jacket to church when Lisa complemented her on it. Maybe her friend realized that really meant it was time to pass it on and make wiser purchasing decisions in the future. ;)

Maybe a friend or relative who went to their church had given it to that woman as a gift. She wore it once so it could be seen on her, then found a great way to make a charitable act out of dumping it.

It sounds like Johnny Carson's old routine about there only being one fruitcake in the world.

As for the clothes themselves, as my mother taught me, I politely say "It's not my taste." :D

I'm from the "eh, whatever" school when it comes to style. I think it's a combination of my being a comfort-loving slob, a person who came of age in the hippie era, and a vintage movie fan -- I've seen so many ways to dress a human that I think my "what is that person wearing?!" reaction is very, very dulled.

But her spending so much time and energy on showing herself off and pushing oils, knowing how badly she treats her children -- that makes me see red.

Dear oh dear.

Funny you should mention furniture with the paint peeled off, because I found the Magnolia Pearl designer's ranch house and... well... fionaandtwig.blogspot.com/2013/03/magnolia-pearl-ranch-and-giveaway.html

Archived