IGNORED

Pennington Point daughter escapes/ Has no ID's MERGED

Emmaline

• Replies 900
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She reminds me of the Pissing Pastor's wife in many pictures. Here, she looks like she could be her long lost twin.

Grimalkin, I'm size L mainly due to the fact that I'm tall. Most women I see ever day wear size L or larger. There is nothing to be embarrassed about your body size. And you too, can and shall dress up fabulously if you please so and be confident in your skin.

I wear size a L minimum due to being tall. It has less to do with weight and more with build. I am long waisted and have long arms so dresses and shirts, and especially long sleeve shirts, have to be a size L in order to have sufficient length. Doesn't matter what weight I am. And dresses can be a real pain because even a size L might have the waistline hitting two inches above my waist. Which is one of the reasons I sew.

She really does have terrible taste. My favourite was the post where she made a necklace out of what appeared to be garbage - plastic-coated wire, a knotted up cotton lanyard, an old key, etc. - and paired it with a short-sleeved, rickrack-edged denim jacket, because "you can't go wrong with a denim jacket." Oh, and blue suede clogs.

She then hugged the porch column quite immodestly. Yikes, what a mess.

thepenningtonpoint.com/2013/02/modesty-no-5/

I'm just going to say it...I know many of you are thinking it. The "poo color" shade of brown in a full length dress does nothing for anyone :lol:

Going back to the Magnolia Pearl Ranch...I've finally figured out what the house reminds me of. It reminds me of every creepy Victorian manse I have seen in every horror movie that has a creepy Victorian Manse. Is the RE agent targeting the Jamie Gumm/Norman Bates/Jigsaw market?

Lisa's burlap (ok linen) jacket is from Magnolia Pearl. Snark paradise.

shop.magnoliapearl.com/top

The top was probably around $200, i couldn't find it on the site to be sure. :shock:

Sorry I'm so tardy to the party, but I just checked out Magnolia Pearl, and......what the hell kind of store is this?!?!1!1?!1!1!11

Snark paradise indeed! Now, I love the prairie look, but even I think this stuff is heinous, and I looked at a dozen items before even noticing the insane prices. And the wrinkles! Yes, I hate ironing, and I sometimes go to work unpressed, but my employer would send me home if I showed up in any of these dresses. I wouldn't wear any of this in public, and it's too damn expensive for yard work.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
[attachment=0]PP lady.JPG[/attachment]

Oh, my goodness. :lol:

I am hardly known for my fashion sense, but good lord. :? She paid a lot of money for that outfit?

I am hardly known for my fashion sense, but good lord. :? She paid a lot of money for that outfit?

Years ago, I worked in the backroom of a ladies clothing store. If I had unboxed that hot mess, I would have gone to my manager and asked if our buyer was ill. :?

She pays a lot of money for all her bag lady ensembles, plus she buys high-end cosmetics from department stores, all while claiming to be "frugal" and live on a "tight budget." In her shoes, I would not have posted that rare moment of honesty from her husband.

I wonder if that was a ploy to not sell the house... like one of his relatives told him he needed to sell it, and he was doing everything he could to stay put.

We sort of assumed the neighbor wanted to buy the house and this was his way to drive the price low. The rainbow colors appeared to be sort of a 70s DIY fail. Years later, we were houseguests at an in-law's mom's house. While she had not painted the ceilings, she had a blue room with deep blue shag carpet and deep blue walls, and 2 other similar but differetn color rooms. I think it was sort of a thing, for some people.

My own mother had red shag in her living room, back then, but didn't have red walls or furniture (she did have sort of a spanish theme going, which was one trend then)

I wear size a L minimum due to being tall. It has less to do with weight and more with build. I am long waisted and have long arms so dresses and shirts, and especially long sleeve shirts, have to be a size L in order to have sufficient length. Doesn't matter what weight I am. And dresses can be a real pain because even a size L might have the waistline hitting two inches above my waist. Which is one of the reasons I sew.

I would really learn how to sew since it's about impossible for me to find a decent pair of pants. Usually, they fit my hips and are too short. Then, the ones that are long enough are wide enough around my waste to be maternity pants. Finding a top is impossible - size M tops squeeze the modesty out of my breasts, size L is like, a tent. Matching pajamas? LOL, good luck buddy! I should get a sweing machine, too.

I think the husband's comment is a big tell that things are not so rosey at Casa Pennington. The comment sounds like a passive aggressive way of criticizing her spending, which it looks like she spends a lot. Second, he seems to think she looks frumpy. Her posting that with the comment seems a bit passive aggressive. I think she posted it to garner sympathy and make her husband look like a jerk.

On occasion my husband will comment on my spending. He got a reality check when he insisted on ordering pizza last night when I wanted to cook. Pizza for the six of us was just under $50. . Then he goes grocery shopping and is shocked by the price of food, toiletries, cleaning supplies and every day things we take for granted.

She has a large family and they seem to live comfortably, things add up. I am guessing she lacks self control with spending based on her clothes, her hobby supplies, the fact she got footie pajamas for weekend away. Those are all luxuries of some sort particularly when you have a larger than average family. That's why I think the Duggars almost need to have their show. Jim Bobs hairspray and the girls makeup and hair supplies alone must cost a small fortune.

Magnolia Pearl looks like a totalitarian society run by the Olsen Twins. "It's the Suede-Denim Secret Police/ They have come for your uncool niece..."

That comment from her husband had me :pink-shock: .

I think there are times when you shouldn't air your marriage woes out on the linen line for all to see, this being one of them. And did anyone see her FB post on (take note of) 18 Ways to Love Your Kids? Did she even read them, because she sure as hell doesn't do #10. Or 3. Or 14. Or 16. Or 18...

https://www.facebook.com/TheMobSociety/ ... =1&theater

Wow, that Magnolia Pearl, I mean, I am just speechless.

I would really like to read their business plan and mission statement. Bloomers? Petticoats? And layer upon layer of torn, shredded and illfitting clothing? I mean I have a fondness for vintage stuff and I like the look of worn in and worn out favorite pieces worn eclectically with other wardrobe pieces but that stuff was all so bizarre looking. It all looks like stuff that would have been in the Costume Closet for Granny Clampett

Honestly, having seen just how bad that stuff was, Lisa's outfit look pretty tame compared to what it could have been.

ETA: Did anyone scroll through enough pictures on that site to see the dude in pink sequinned pants? I mean the women are wearing what looks to be floral dustmops, and this dude is wearing some tight fitting dusty pink sparkly pants.

I would really like to read their business plan and mission statement. Bloomers? Petticoats? And layer upon layer of torn, shredded and illfitting clothing? I mean I have a fondness for vintage stuff and I like the look of worn in and worn out favorite pieces worn eclectically with other wardrobe pieces but that stuff was all so bizarre looking. It all looks like stuff that would have been in the Costume Closet for Granny Clampett

Honestly, having seen just how bad that stuff was, Lisa's outfit look pretty tame compared to what it could have been.

ETA: Did anyone scroll through enough pictures on that site to see the dude in pink sequinned pants? I mean the women are wearing what looks to be floral dustmops, and this dude is wearing some tight fitting dusty pink sparkly pants.

And there are two female sodomites holding hands.

These pants are, um, interesting. :?

shop.magnoliapearl.com/thick-linen-klarah-pants-with-pockets-and-dropped-rise-in-oatmeal-magnolia-pearl/dp/1426

shop.magnoliapearl.com/thick-linen-klarah-pants-with-pockets-and-dropped-rise-in-oatmeal-magnolia-pearl/dp/1426

For $250, I'd be willing to haphazardly stitch a couple of pillowcases together.

They are for the extremely low-crotched :lol: . Amongst all the ill-fitting quasi Victorian hippie fuckery, those pants in particular stand out in their sheer WTF-ness.

I live in a large city and work in the main business district, and I kid you not I see homeless women dressed like this on a regular basis. Lisa's husband is right on the money with his comment.

I looked through all 5 pages, but didn't see any pink sequined pants. (Although to be fair my eyes were bleeding by the second page.) Link please?

They are for the extremely low-crotched :lol: . Amongst all the ill-fitting quasi Victorian hippie fuckery, those pants in particular stand out in their sheer WTF-ness.

I live in a large city and work in the main business district, and I kid you not I see homeless women dressed like this on a regular basis. Lisa's husband is right on the money with his comment.

After taking another look at those pants, I've got MC Hammer dancing in my head in his Hammer pants. If that woman tried to dance like him, she'd either fall down, or rip her pants open. :laughing-rolling:

[bBvideo 560,340:2c8lpo1m]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=otCpCn0l4Wo[/bBvideo]

I'm trying to imagine the reaction if I showed up to work in any of those Magnolia Pearl getups. :lol:

I'm trying to decide what my husband's reaction would be if he come home one day to find me wearing any of those outfits. And then finding how much I paid for it.

What is the aversion to shoe laces? They wrapped twine around boots. :? I

For $250, I'd be willing to haphazardly stitch a couple of pillowcases together.

I don't sew but I think my hot glue gone will work in this situation.

Archived