IGNORED

Jessa & BinBob's registries: Asking for over $30,000

Paperplate

Bed Bath & Beyond will take returns for ANY item on their registry and give CASH back. They have one of the best return policies. (They are also discrete and will not inform the person who bought it for you that it has been returned). It can even be an item bought at Target, but is still sold at BBB, and they'll take it.

My husband worked for BB&B for 5 years and one of our friends is still a bridal consultant there. It is definitely the place you want to register if you plan on returning a lot of your items! Also some things you may not know about Bed, Bath, and Beyond 1) they always take expired coupons and Buy Buy Baby coupons 2) nothing in the store is excluded from the coupons even though fine print on the back lists dozens of brands 3) you can use multiple coupons in one transaction...have 9 spatulas? You can use 9 expired 20% coupons 4) you can return any faulty products YEARS later without a receipt. We have the expensive dog hair Dyson vacuum and I wore a hole in the hose. Totally returned it for the newer model free of charge 4 years later :cracking-up:

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I bought my Pro model on sale at Macy's. I had a little inheritance from my dad and decided that the K5A would be a good way to spend a little of it. (My dad made the best biscuits.) The night I went to Macy's for the K5A we had a tropical storm pass through. I remember carrying that heavy machine to my car in heavy wind. It was not fun.

Mine came from Dillard's, midwest version of Macy's. I couldn't even pick up the package Christmas morning. I was sure I had gotten something little and he stuffed the box with bricks. :lol:

While we are confessing I sent Jill and Derick a gift. A cookbook holder from BB&B that wasn't on their registry and I haven't received any Thankyou note. Maybe it's because I'm in Australia I don't know.

Also I have to say I was soooooo impressed with their customer service. They had to call me because I couldn't work out how to add it onto the registry online since it wasn't already asked for and wow was I impressed! Customer service over here has steadily been declining over the years.

While we are confessing I sent Jill and Derick a gift. A cookbook holder from BB&B that wasn't on their registry and I haven't received any Thankyou note. Maybe it's because I'm in Australia I don't know.

Also I have to say I was soooooo impressed with their customer service. They had to call me because I couldn't work out how to add it onto the registry online since it wasn't already asked for and wow was I impressed! Customer service over here has steadily been declining over the years.

That is extremely generous of you. May I ask how much shipping was from Australia to Arkansas?

Can someone explain to me why they would buy any of these people a gift? If you don't know them and they aren't a poor couple on the news with a tragic backstory, I don't understand giving a gift to semi-famous people that don't need it.

Can someone explain to me why they would buy any of these people a gift? If you don't know them and they aren't a poor couple on the news with a tragic backstory, I don't understand giving a gift to semi-famous people that don't need it.

I considered sending Jill a sewing machine. Not the one off of her registry but one of the many vintage ones I have. They are better than the one she wanted. I also figured she didn't know better. I feel sorry for her I guess is why I thought about it.

I am doing it to see what happens

Ok I CONFESS

I bought them the canopy for over the bed and I did get a thank you note :D

she said it was romantic

go ahead snark away

go ahead - i dare you :D

:cracking-up:

I confess again

I bought Jill and Derick hangers :D and they sent me a thank you note as well

GO AHEAD SNARK :nenner:

I can tell you why I bought a gift for the person who asked. I love snarking on Duggars but have watched them since 14 kids and "whatever" Jessa always been my favorite. Bought this before she had 3 registries and bought her kerig coffee as they love coffee and cute little coffee cups not on list.

I can tell you why I bought a gift for the person who asked. I love snarking on Duggars but have watched them since 14 kids and "whatever" Jessa always been my favorite. Bought this before she had 3 registries and bought her kerig coffee as they love coffee and cute little coffee cups not on list.

i just wanted to see what would happen - and I remember her reaction when she saw Erin Bates' canopy :D she seemed to laugh - and when she posted it on B&B I thought hmmm :D

and because sometimes in life when things are are a little hard in real life and you watch a show and you snark and feel better to a degree - you want to share the happiness....

so me being me - I am looking forward to Saturday to snark and have fun :D

I bought jill something because I hve been watching them for 10 years and feel like I know them. I know I know I don't but it love jill and Derick's relationship and I wanted to get them something. Plus a cookbook holder is super handy!

Ok I CONFESS

I bought them the canopy for over the bed and I did get a thank you note :D

she said it was romantic

go ahead snark away

go ahead - i dare you :D

:cracking-up:

I confess again

I bought Jill and Derick hangers :D and they sent me a thank you note as well

GO AHEAD SNARK :nenner:

Pictures or it never happened [emoji6]

Speaking of KitchenAids, I got a Groupon email today for a "KitchenAid 600 Series Professional Stand Mixer with a 6Qt. Bowl Lift (Refurbished)" (that's the title). Seems expensive ($280) but I don't know how much a brand-spankin new one goes for.

For that model, it seems like a good deal to me. A few years ago I lucked out and got one with those specifications for $200 (including free delivery) by combining a sale and first time customer discount on Overstock. If a specific model isn't important to you then you still should be able to find a Kitchen Aid mixer for around $200 however that model costs more.

i don't know how do it - pm and I can send them otherwise who knows lol

[attachment=0]addressJPG[/attachment]

You can PM the pictures to me and I will try to post, if you want.

She wrote the thank you on the back of the envelope? I suppose that's better than nothing, but whatever happened to writing your thankyous on informals?

I hope I get a snazzy card. I guess I should have added bible verses? like the ones about greed and loving thy neighbor?

We expect a pic too! :)

Archived