IGNORED

Joseph Maxwell & Elissa Frost Got Married! - Part 2

happy atheist

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even the wedding pictures are boring. What is so cool about guys in tuxedos jumping in the air? Looks like a middle school party.And yet more parking lot pictures. I swear they should re-title their blog to "The Borings go to a Parking Lot and Move Boxes...."

In the new post, there is a picture of Joseph "practicing his message". Do you think he preached a sermon at his own wedding?? Seems kind of strange!

Not strange in fundyland!

Having the new husband preach a sermon is the perfect opportunity for the new bride to practice her looks of adoration.

Having the new husband preach a sermon is the perfect opportunity for the new bride to practice her looks of adoration.

Got that right!! I'm sure she did & I bet if she didn't Steve would be mad.

Poor Sarah wrote:

"Joseph and Elissa had figured out a wedding day schedule™, and that really helped things flow smoothly" :roll:

Elissa’s brother-Marie looks quite left out by the Maxwell brothers in the pictures, I thought they were great 'conversationalists' and were experts on how to 'interact' with people?

Hold the goddamn phone. Why didn't they just hire another photographer or have the assistant (she exists, yeah?) take the groomsmen pictures so all of them would be in it? What the crap.

I'm baffled by leaving out a member of the wedding party from photos because he is also the photographer.

Hold the goddamn phone. Why didn't they just hire another photographer or have the assistant (she exists, yeah?) take the groomsmen pictures so all of them would be in it? What the crap.

I'm baffled by leaving out a member of the wedding party from photos because he is also the photographer.

tripod... auto timer...

I'm not sure how these people can be so weird and so boring at the same time but, they are. I noticed that they continue to only put part of Christopher's copyright on the pics. Bizarre. I doubt they will get nearly as many comments on these as people have figured out to just look at them on Christopher's site by now. They went a little overboard with the slow release of photos and I think actually just made people weary. I definitely think John in courting. Not sure who but, I'm guessing we will see a house post for him soon.

tripod... auto timer...

If Christopher were up on technology he'd know how to fire his camera remotely from an iPhone in his pocket. That's how all the cool photographers take their selfies.

If Christopher were up on technology he'd know how to fire his camera remotely from an iPhone in his pocket. That's how all the cool photographers take their selfies.

oh yes, that too... :lol: i'm still in the clap clap era of technology.

(but my sister did have a camera with a remote a while back) It's too bad because those auto timer shots are often hilarious. :D old family snapshots with dashing blurs or people who got almost trampled in the 10 seconds before the camera went off.

The Maxwells keep posting pictures of the wedding taken by Christopher, but do we know who the real photographer was? I'd love to see the pics she took. No doubt they're miles better than C's, so Steve will never post them.

The Maxwells keep posting pictures of the wedding taken by Christopher, but do we know who the real photographer was? I'd love to see the pics she took. No doubt they're miles better than C's, so Steve will never post them.

The Maxwells claim she was Christopher's assistant.

So I found this wood-crafting business: gatheringwood.com/personalized-gifts-for-the-bride-groom/

Apparently a personalized serving tray (very beautiful and elegant, I must say) was recently made for Joseph and Elissa. On the tray, they are listed as ELISSA and Joseph Maxwell. In that order. Do I spy some controversy in fundieland? :shifty-kitty:

So I found this wood-crafting business: gatheringwood.com/personalized-gifts-for-the-bride-groom/

Apparently a personalized serving tray (very beautiful and elegant, I must say) was recently made for Joseph and Elissa. On the tray, they are listed as ELISSA and Joseph Maxwell. In that order. Do I spy some controversy in fundieland? :shifty-kitty:

fOfuRhOl.jpg

Thank goodness it wasn't their monogram or I'd have thought it was a leftover from the first engagement. Maybe they just sanded Elizabeth out?

My big issue with Chris and his wedding criteria is it's not even his wedding and he is trying to call the shots. Who the hell does he think he is?

He is selling righteousness. God cache with a price.

Poor Sarah wrote:

"Joseph and Elissa had figured out a wedding day schedule™, and that really helped things flow smoothly" :roll:

Elissa’s brother-Marie looks quite left out by the Maxwell brothers in the pictures, I thought they were great 'conversationalists' and were experts on how to 'interact' with people?

He doesn't even get a name. He's just Elissa's brother. Seriously Maxwells, you are dicks.

Got that right!!

Christopher is the "real" photographer. The unknown woman was likely helping him. There was no second professional photographer. For some reason, this speculation is more annoying than most of the random stuff speculated upon here (right up there with "Oh, they'll go fundie light!! and throw away every thing they have been taught from birth just to wear tank tops!!!")

I think that it irks because 1) it is completely baseless. A poster saw a woman with a decent camera in a wedding photo or two. Which happens at most every wedding 2) the Maxwells would have never allowed the Frosts to hire someone outside and no logical new submissive bride is going to offend the inlaws to which she has just been sold by insisting her new brother in law's pictures suck and wanting her own photographer 3) if the woman wasn't assisting Christopher or lending an approved hand by taking a second set of shots, she would have never appeared in any photos on the blog. The Collective just doesn't work that way 4) it makes me wonder if people are actually paying attention to what the Maxwells really are and what their philosophy really is. If there is a photographer/carpenter/web site builder/goat soap maker in the extended family, they damn well are going to use that person for all their goat soaping, cabinet building and beige web page building- it's their whole schtick and I have no doubt Joseph would not have been married to Elissa if her family didn't buy into a lot of that as well.

Archived