IGNORED

Let's celebrate Jill's wedding!/Jill Married MERGE

Ella

Does anyone else think that Derick is a bit sexy?

Derrick does nothing for me. I put Derrick in the same catergory I put other people who have some bit of fame or notoriety. If it wasn't for that type of attention, if seen on the street, we would unlikely be debating whether they are hot. It's situational hotness/sexiness. In everyday life Vincent D'Onofrio wouldn't do anything for me, yet I find him incredibly hot on Law and Order.

As to the Twitter pics, when I saw them, I assumed Hawaii but maybe that's because it is such a honeymoon place.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They look cute. I hope they are having a nice time away from Duggarville. I also hope they have somewhat of a break from the TLC cameras.

I'd be completely impressed if they told TLC to bug off while they were on their honeymoon, but I expect that TLC is camping out next door. Bet we'll see a romantic dinner, Jill in a modest swimsuit at the beach, and the two of them staying at a place much bigger than they need (reminiscent of Josh & Anna). If we're lucky we'll be spared a tour of the bedrooms with the bible open on one of the beds. I hope they're having a good time and won't be surprised if Jill is pregnant already.

The picture looks like the Outer Banks. I was just there for a wedding last month. I can see Jill and Derick staying in a place like where the wedding party rented, a brand new beach house with 14 bedrooms (though not one with its own frickin' bar in the basement).

I was thinking about Michele's reaction to Josie's bare shoulders, and it occurred to me that they really don't have a clear understanding of what modesty means to them.

There are enough "Huh?" moments w/ their modesty issues that I'm not clear on them (e.g., wearing double shirts to hide a collar bone, yet giving birth on a toilet on TV, wearing knee lengths skirts, yet blurring out Michele's knees when she was water skiing, covering Josie's shoulders and commenting on "modesty", etc.). I wonder if Michele is even clear on what the standards of modesty are, or if this just is something they throw out there to make themselves look speshul.

They seem to be all over the place when it comes to modesty.

They are all over the place when it comes to everything!

Since fundie girls don't take the pill then it's a possibility they could have their periods on their wedding dy and honeymoon since they can't just skip it. Although they prob plan the wedding around not having it!

Since fundie girls don't take the pill then it's a possibility they could have their periods on their wedding dy and honeymoon since they can't just skip it. Although they prob plan the wedding around not having it!

Someone here has mentioned before thaa in some fundie circles they actually plan the wedding/honeymoon to fall during the time of the month the girls are most likely to conceive.

Don't know if this is common in their circle, but since it's been mentioned before that the Duggar daughters used to help track Michelle's cycle it wouldn't surprise me at all if they intentionally try for a honeymoon baby.

Someone here has mentioned before that in some fundie circles they actually plan the wedding/honeymoon to fall during the time of the month the girls are most likely to conceive.

Don't know if this is common in their circle, but since it's been mentioned before that the Duggar daughters used to help track Michelle's cycle it wouldn't surprise me at all if they intentionally try for a honeymoon baby.

Maybe that also partly explains the super short engagements. It would be harder to plan around your cycle several months/a year out. Having an early/late period by a day or to would be enough to completely through you off schedule so far out.

Maybe that also partly explains the super short engagements. It would be harder to plan around your cycle several months/a year out. Having an early/late period by a day or to would be enough to completely through you off schedule so far out.

Horrifying thought: do you think Mullet tracks her daughters cycles and all of them will be harassing Jill/Jessa around those times?

Horrifying thought: do you think Mullet tracks her daughters cycles and all of them will be harassing Jill/Jessa around those times?

I thought they all kept track of each other's cycles? Totally possible I'm wrong but I could have sworn they said or implied that when Michelle told that "cute" story about the girls telling her take a pregnancy test because according to the chart she was late. I envisioned a giant color coded calender.

Regardless, considering how they harassed Anna from soon after she and Josh got back from their honeymoon I'm sure they'll be even worse with their sisters. Hugging a loved one is a problem but demanding answers about a women's reproductive system is totally appropriate!

I did! Though the lovely dresses we wore for my sister's wedding (and I'm being honest...they were lovely) completely hid the shoes, so no one saw.

For the record, I like their shoes. They look comfortable in them.

Jessa's shoes wouldn't fit any definition of flip-flops that I have. I think of flip flops as either being really cheap rubber thongs or a more expensive clone. Jessa's sandals do have a toe thong, but there is also a strap around the heel. Flip-flops don't have a heel strap except maybe for really little kids.

Ben Seewald uploaded a pic of Jill sitting on her husband's lap, like directly on his lap. PDAs are totally ok now that they are married.

It looks like they are back in AR. They are at least very comfortable with each other.

Ben Seewald uploaded a pic of Jill sitting on her husband's lap, like directly on his lap. PDAs are totally ok now that they are married.

Not only ok, probably encouraged! We all know how close Boon and Michelle get. I bet Ben is seething with jealously and awkward bones now. I bet if Benessa isn't engaged already they will be soon.

I'm wondering if Boob gave Dill the house on the condition that they continue to allow TLC to film them.

Where is this photo?? I don't see anything with Jill and Derick on his twitter

twitter.com/BenSeewald

They're almost attached at the hip! :lol:

Reminds me of Josh and Anna as newlyweds. But way cuter.

Where is this photo?? I don't see anything with Jill and Derick on his twitter

It's right here.

twitter.com/BenSeewald/status/483429585204543489

It's an instagram, so go here if you want to miss a step. instagram.com/p/p2cC84AJkq/

It's right here.

twitter.com/BenSeewald/status/483429585204543489

It's an instagram, so go here if you want to miss a step. instagram.com/p/p2cC84AJkq/

That's sweet they look like they are very happy and relaxed. That is a very short skirt and close to sleeveless top on Jill. She's always seemed to be the one who kept up with more coverage, even as her sisters skirts got shorter- guess that changed!

Some idiot in the comments thinks this photo is 'inappropriate' and a bad example to the other Duggars :roll:

Some idiot in the comments thinks this photo is 'inappropriate' and a bad example to the other Duggars :roll:

Has that person ever seen Jim Bob and Michelle interact on camera? I mean my god this family is famous for the exorbitant amount of unprotected sex they have, painful as that thought may be.

(I apologize for all my autocorrect mistakes in my last post, my phone really doesn't want me to say boob or boners!)

I have to say: that picture of them sitting together is full of cuteness X100! They seem so comfortable around one another, it's actually nice to see.

When we compare to the Smuggars tho! It really makes me realize the amount of sheer luck there is in a good fundie mariage. Through courtship, a person knows very little about its partner. You don't know about how it is to live together. Being a couple and sharing a home is not the same thing. From my own experience, adjusting to my roommates' little habits was not easy when I moved out of the family home. Granted, we were a bunch of people in a big rental house (way different than a couple). We would get along for the most part, but house-relating stuff were always an issue so even if we were friends, we ended up being frustrated with one another. I don't doubt it happens when a couple moves in together. Which is why I think you have to be lucky to end up marrying a spouse you barely know and end up in the same house. Unlike people who date, you haven't had a lot of time to get to know each other. You are lucky if who end up finding someone with the same housekeeping standards/habits as you.

The most important thing for me is the fact they they don't know each other physically before the wedding. I know it's hard for them to compare. And they have a bit of physical contact (handholding and sidehugging) during courtship. That being said, you still need to be lucky to find the perfect person you feel comfortable with in bed. For me, the physical chemistry you have whilst holding hand is not the same has when you sleep together. I doubt that chemistry is always an automatic thing. I remember Anna and Josh being so much more awkward. I'm not saying it's bad. Anna and Josh grew together and become comfortable instead of just being comfortable. They are still smug, but at least they got over the awkward phase. It's a different life experience. Clearly Jill and Dill have the physical closeness down! They seem super comfortable but in a way, it's luck. Not every fundie couple must be this lucky.

Edited twice: because Me cannot English.

I keep wondering howinthehell they are going to get 1000+ Thank You notes out. I guess since she has no job and no more sister kids, writing Thank Yous will basically be Jill's job for the next month or two, in between cooking for Derik and babymaking.

Archived