IGNORED

Let's celebrate Jill's wedding!/Jill Married MERGE

Ella

Some idiot in the comments thinks this photo is 'inappropriate' and a bad example to the other Duggars :roll:

The lawn chair pic would have been so much better if she'd been straddling him, facing forward with her head thrown back in ecstasy. They could consider it a Fundy Harlequin Romance style cover.

Seriously though, their fans are dumb. If I were J & D, I'd "mess" with them a bit. :nenner:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You are right. In the Duggar family picture taken inside the church, Anna looks like she is going to bust out of her dress, but above, she doesn't. But she is turned to the side above and in the other picture, she is facing straight on. So maybe just the angle.

Joy looks scared to touch Jessa's arm. Maybe that's a no-no. :whistle:

The messiness of the wedding cake didn't really bother me, not my taste, but whatever. However, there is no way that cake served 1,000.

I also wondered why the Duggar guys who weren't in the wedding all looked like they were in the wedding. Maybe they were ushers? Josiah doesn't have a vest.

Now I am worried about Jinger. Does pinning her hair back really change her face that much to where I had a hard time recognizing her? I hope she is doing all right. With Jill leaving and Jessa in a courtship, maybe she is just so busy picking up all the slacked jurisdictions that she is very stressed and only drinking coffee. I know a lot of women who drink a lot of coffee and don't eat right.

It looks like they photoshopped everything flat regarding to Anna, even her face looks flat!

Some idiot in the comments thinks this photo is 'inappropriate' and a bad example to the other Duggars :roll:

I was trying to find the comment and to me, it doesn't sound like they are saying the photo is inappropriate. The person commenting was replying to a previous comment their friend had made. IMO

The lawn chair pic would have been so much better if she'd been straddling him, facing forward with her head thrown back in ecstasy. They could consider it a Fundy Harlequin Romance style cover.

Seriously though, their fans are dumb. If I were J & D, I'd "mess" with them a bit. :nenner:

Honestly, I'd love to see their serious fans give them shit. Jill "co-writes" a book telling people how to be perfect fundie robots and goes on and on about how the show is ministry and they want to preach their beliefs to the world? Then let her be eaten alive by the fanatics she helped create. I live to see fundies at war with each other over the most ridiculous minutiae. It's hilarious.

Thanks for the photo. I looked at that link on Ben's twitter before posting and it kept going to that photo of him and Jessa so I thought maybe they took it down. It worked now though.

The photo is adorable. She looks really happy and I'm happy for her. She's still in the honeymoon phase of this relationship though and if she gets pregnant right away, that will only extend it. Still, though, she looks really happy and really comfortable. Good for both of them.

As far as fundies inner fighting, that will happen soon enough. They're already uneducated and popping out hoards of children they will homeschool with less than adequate tools only for those children to then do the same thing to their children. Eventually (and it'll be sooner rather than later) they will all have absolutely nothing better to do than squabble over the stupidest littlest things. That'll be entertaining to say the least.

I guess Boob didn't just walk Jill down the aisle, give her away and then go and sit on the front row with DQ for the rest of the marriage ceremony:

tumblr_n7xxyg6WAC1r9t2zdo1_1280.jpg

I guess Boob didn't just walk Jill down the aisle, give her away and then go and sit on the front row with DQ for the rest of the marriage ceremony:

tumblr_n7xxyg6WAC1r9t2zdo1_1280.jpg

omg that is creepy. He has this really creepy smile and he's just looking at his daughter - his daughter - getting her first kiss from her husband. That's beyond creepy. Yuck.

Between Dill's honeymoon pics, and the pic posted on Ben's twitter it's safe to say they have wasted no time in fellow-shipping like bunnies in spring. My guess is honeymoon baby. :obscene-sexualspermblue::obscene-sexualspermmagenta: If you didn't know any better they look like every other newlywed couple. They have that look of we can't keep our hands of each other and we are completely exhausted because of it. I'm glad that Jill got to marry someone shes so comfortable with, she deserves it after a life of slaving. However it makes me ragey inside to know that soon her freedom of being an adult will soon be over before it really starts once she gets the baby train started, it ain't stoppin till menopause.

Does anyone else think that Derick is a bit sexy?

Yes. Of course, he's not quite as yummy as those boys those Bates girls bagged (both Chad and John are yummy), but he's a cutie!

Given the choice, I'd most like to bring out the bad boy in Chad Paine - show that man he could "oh god" for SO many ungodly reasons...

Oh I absolutely agree that they all should give each other shit..all the time. I can't wait for the inevitable war that will result: Clash Of The Headships. I hope they televise it :lol: If I had some mad photoshopping skills, I'd "rearrange" the lawn chair pic into something that resembled Kim and Kanye's infamous motorcycle pic.. Unfortunately I went to the SODRT for all my computer skills.

How freaking creepy is that picture of Dimbulb standing right there for the first kiss? J & M just cannot let those ble$$ing$ go one second before they have to and Famewhore Jimmy has to be in every frame of his teevee show. I'm surprised he wasn't in a matching ivory tux.

And that battle will most likely begin between Derick and JB. I'm willing to bet Derick will assert his authority as Jill's headship to demand that they get their own contract with TLC.

I'm not good with faces - but should I know the officiant?

I'm glad that Mullet didn't insist on standing up there too....

Does anyone else think that Derick is a bit sexy?

I find him most attractive out of the suitors. But then again I've always had a thing for missionary men. When I went Mormon for a couple of years, I had an unhealthy attraction to the Missionaries(they all were built up and looked sexy in their suits). I think it was mostly because they were forbidden. Although Derick doesn't wear many suits and lacks the Utah/Idaho farm boy build I think he's got that nice guy with a hidden edge going on. Oh and although not bulky those forearms of his have gotten some action. :lol:

I was thinking about Michele's reaction to Josie's bare shoulders, and it occurred to me that they really don't have a clear understanding of what modesty means to them.

There are enough "Huh?" moments w/ their modesty issues that I'm not clear on them (e.g., wearing double shirts to hide a collar bone, yet giving birth on a toilet on TV, wearing knee lengths skirts, yet blurring out Michele's knees when she was water skiing, covering Josie's shoulders and commenting on "modesty", etc.). I wonder if Michele is even clear on what the standards of modesty are, or if this just is something they throw out there to make themselves look speshul.

They seem to be all over the place when it comes to modesty.

This is the exact result of placing legalism above critical thinking.

I'm not particularly well-scooled in modern wedding etiquette, but, um, is there a particular reason why Jim Bob has to be standing right there while Jill and Derick say their I Dos and share their first kiss?

Once again, Boob - not about you. Sit down, idiot.

The only thing I can think of why boob was standing there was because he told Josh that he could kiss Anna at their wedding and announced them husband and wife on the stage. I wouldn't put I past boob if he did the same thing at Jill's wedding.

Boob was probably standing there because he had just transferred his authority over Jill to Derick.

I think Derick is sexy, but I also think Aaron Rodgers is sexy and Derick is a dead ringer for him.

Also, I don't know who the officiant is either. Surely someone knows who that is.

I wouldn't go as far as to call Derick 'sexy', but he's kinda cute. I like that he doesn't look like another clean-shaven Gothard Ken Doll clone. That being said, Ben looks better without the facial hair. his attempts at a beard aren't helping me forget that he's a teenager.

I think Derick is sexy, but I also think Aaron Rodgers is sexy and Derick is a dead ringer for him.

Also, I don't know who the officiant is either. Surely someone knows who that is.

Someone mentioned who it was a few pages back or in another thread. The name did not ring any bells for me. Probably some local pastor friend of theirs with limited ATI affiliation to fulfill the ATI wedding requirements but also to avoid any backlash when the VSE airs.

Jill has a new IG. Why can't she enjoy married life without having to drag her children, I mean siblings around with her everywhere!!!

Jill has a new IG. Why can't she enjoy married life without having to drag her children, I mean siblings around with her everywhere!!!

Jill has no idea how to be alone. Her identity was forged by her parents to be one of eleventy siblings who do everything together. She was not raised to create her own identity. She is becoming a midwife through the lens of what her parents would allow. Other than cooking, cleaning and babysitting, she does not likely have any idea how to fill her time with Derrick at work all day. Jill has never had free time to do as she wished and she doesn't seem to have friends to spend time with who were not raised the exact same way. If anything, she might be a little scared to spend so much time alone when she has always had a buddy or someone with her to keep her accountable. I would not be surprised of she isn't at the big house everyday continuing with her old duties.

This is why I said the hard part starts now. Derrick was one of two children. He may not be too thrilled to spend every waking moment with the Duggar family. There is going to be an adjustment period for both of them. I see Jim Bob still trying to keep Jill on a short leash.

Archived