IGNORED

Let's celebrate Jill's wedding!/Jill Married MERGE

Ella

Omg, both Derick and Jill called today their Weekiversary. Maybe they've been on FJ reading about Raptureversary events? :think: Jill looks completely exhausted in Derick's pic. She's already tired from "being completely available to her man" after only 7 days......

Hopefully J'chelle put some Epsom salt in her bridal kit. Shudder

That's funny, I saw those pictures and thought it looked like she has settled into the intimate side of life very quickly and enthusiastically! She looks, to me, like she is having a very good time. And if she's worn out, from the expression on her face, it's the very good kind of worn out :wink-kitty:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Here they are on the Jill and Derick Dillard tumblr

I don't think that's a tank top ... normal everyday cap sleeve that has been pulled short as she lifted her arm to take the selfie.

To continue that thought, can anyone explain to me why cap sleeves are ok but the top of Josie's dress isn't? There's only two or three extra centimetres of material. Is that part of the shoulder really so alluring?

Looks like Jessa's shoes are actual flip flops. I guess you can do anything in flip flops...even be a bridesmaid.

I did! Though the lovely dresses we wore for my sister's wedding (and I'm being honest...they were lovely) completely hid the shoes, so no one saw.

For the record, I like their shoes. They look comfortable in them.

Here they are on the Jill and Derick Dillard tumblr

I don't see a tank top anywhere. The blue shirt obviously isn't, and the grey shirt looks like cap sleeves, and you can tell she has a black tank top underneath it for extra modesty. I am disappointed. Maybe she's wearing bermuda shorts and we just don't see them :pray:

I'm sorry to see that they look stressed. No idea why.

I think she just looks pregant.

Kidding. They don't look stressed to me, it just looks really hot where they are.

Actually, I put Derrick in the "very unattractive" category. It's a good thing we all have different tastes, isn't it.

Actually, I put Derrick in the "very unattractive" category. It's a good thing we all have different tastes, isn't it.

He is unattractive to me as well, he looks like the puppy at the shelter that nobody wants.

He could of shaved for his wedding, I always thought he looked dirty

He is unattractive to me as well, he looks like the puppy at the shelter that nobody wants.

He could of shaved for his wedding, I always thought he looked dirty

Jill said she liked him better with stubble. Which is weird b/c Gothard men are usually clean shaven :D

I hope Jill got to wear like a surfer shirt and shorts to swim in that beautiful ocean and NOT the ModestWear get-up! I hope Derisk owns normal board shorts, as well!!!

I hope Jill got to wear like a surfer shirt and shorts to swim in that beautiful ocean and NOT the ModestWear get-up! I hope Derisk owns normal board shorts, as well!!!

I'm guessing that Jill did wear something like a surf shirt + shorts, but they won't post pictures of it out of respect to her parents.

I don't see a tank top anywhere. The blue shirt obviously isn't, and the grey shirt looks like cap sleeves, and you can tell she has a black tank top underneath it for extra modesty. I am disappointed. Maybe she's wearing bermuda shorts and we just don't see them :pray:

Maybe (hopefully) that is a bathing suit under the top, which I also think has cap sleeves.

Does anyone else think that Derick is a bit sexy?

I think Derick is very average looking. I don't consider him unattractive, but he's certainly not a head-turner. I do think he looks much better with some stubble.

I was thinking about Michele's reaction to Josie's bare shoulders, and it occurred to me that they really don't have a clear understanding of what modesty means to them.

There are enough "Huh?" moments w/ their modesty issues that I'm not clear on them (e.g., wearing double shirts to hide a collar bone, yet giving birth on a toilet on TV, wearing knee lengths skirts, yet blurring out Michele's knees when she was water skiing, covering Josie's shoulders and commenting on "modesty", etc.). I wonder if Michele is even clear on what the standards of modesty are, or if this just is something they throw out there to make themselves look speshul.

They seem to be all over the place when it comes to modesty.

I agree. Modesty has nothing to do with Michelle's frantic need for attention,it's about NOT wanting to constantly draw attention to yourself.

Derick's the sort who normally wouldn't draw my eye looks-wise, but he strikes me as having the sort of personality that's attractive. In other words, if I got to know him, then the rest would fall into place in terms of a relationship. He seems very warm and caring. Although, any fundamentalism would also be a deal-breaker. :lol:

Jill said she liked him better with stubble. Which is weird b/c Gothard men are usually clean shaven :D

I think Derrick is cute, but as far as the puppy at the shelter analogy, I'm reminded of the time I came very close to adopting a butt ugly cat at the shelter pretty much because it was so pathetic looking. The only thing that stopped me was that I did not need another cat, and it was a no kill shelter.

Omg, both Derick and Jill called today their Weekiversary. Maybe they've been on FJ reading about Raptureversary events? :think: Jill looks completely exhausted in Derick's pic. She's already tired from "being completely available to her man" after only 7 days......

Hopefully J'chelle put some Epsom salt in her bridal kit. Shudder

Haha, if having a lot of sex for a week makes her crazy exhausted, she might just die when she has a few children.

They look cute. I hope they are having a nice time away from Duggarville. I also hope they have somewhat of a break from the TLC cameras.

The grassy dunes make me think this is the Outer Banks, which is a fairly popular honeymoon spot (I used to live there!). Could plausibly be a roadtrip from Arkansas, and definitely more privacy there because most people rent houses. Reminds me of J&A's honeymoon to Myrtle Beach, maybe they also considered the OBX.

No way it's Greece. The person who posted that other photo on twitter didn't seem to notice that their photo had rocks in the foreground, this beach doesn't. Plus, while I think the DDs are adventurous in their travel, I just don't see them going to Greece.

Didn't Josh and Anna go to one of the Carolinas for their honeymoon? You'd think TLC could be more original.

I think Josh and Anna went to Myrtle Beach.

Maybe Jill and Derick went where they wanted to go.

I think she just looks pregant.

Kidding. They don't look stressed to me, it just looks really hot where they are.

Ugh I know you're just joking but it's a real possibility she could be pregnant at the end of this trip or soon after.

I think Josh and Anna went to Myrtle Beach.

Maybe Jill and Derick went where they wanted to go.

I really hope so!

Archived