IGNORED

LOLDOUG

Guest purposing

5tlr7.jpg

Hello, interns!

OMG! You win the internetz for that!

2ihpglk.jpg

A man wearing 'This is what a feminist looks like' shirt would work better for this pic, but my Photoshop skillz are limited.

The pic on the left is seriously defrauding me! Yum! The only way it could be better is if it were a rugby ball... oh well, a gal can dream. ENGLAND!!!

2ihpglk.jpg

A man wearing 'This is what a feminist looks like' shirt would work better for this pic, but my Photoshop skillz are limited.

I LOVE the way Dougie is giving Mr. Football man the eye here!

jts8dx.jpg

Ugh, I felt sick when I saw this picture. This and Doug's Judaism comments pissed me off. We're allowed to write slash in the fundie fanfic board, right? I suddenly want to take them both down a notch.

What's wrong with the picture?

• 4 weeks later...
i don't know how to do those LOL's but

I want to say something about Kirk swallowing Doug's Footlong

Except I think we all know it's nowhere near a footlong. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

The Botkin sisters have brought the LOLDOUG thread back to life! Praise, uh... praise!

image.png.103f3daad5280d6b29d15a715379f863.png

image.png.0a0bb539ac92e2f1e551e4dbd532d920.png

tInHO.jpg

V3pAy.jpg

Edited by thoughtful
restoring pictures

Ok, that picture of Peter Bradrick with his wife and kids in a hole is from here: cshayden.blogspot.com/2009/09/sixth-annual-2003-vision-forum-intern.html There's a picture of Peter digging the hole and then the one with his family in it; the captions are, respectively, "Patriarchy in action: Peter digs a resting spot for his bride," and "This was the end result after fortifications were added to protect Kelly and the lads against the onslaught of crashing waves." I mean, it was a nice thing to do and all, but can these people just once NOT make something sound epically epic?

Ok, that picture of Peter Bradrick with his wife and kids in a hole is from here: cshayden.blogspot.com/2009/09/sixth-annual-2003-vision-forum-intern.html There's a picture of Peter digging the hole and then the one with his family in it; the captions are, respectively, "Patriarchy in action: Peter digs a resting spot for his bride," and "This was the end result after fortifications were added to protect Kelly and the lads against the onslaught of crashing waves." I mean, it was a nice thing to do and all, but can these people just once NOT make something sound epically epic?

Somehow I never thought of Peter Bradrick as being subnormally short before. Though I guess that makes him about the same height as Doug.

Very true! I love the later reference to the "backdrop of mighty ocean waves". Reminds me of a sitcom called 'Allo 'Allo, which was set in wartime France and featured a Gestapo agent who unnecessarily added "powerful" to everything Gestapo-related ("hand me my powerful Gestapo binoculars").