IGNORED

LOLDOUG

Guest purposing

StandingWide, those are hysterical.

Seriously though, PBradrick is one of the creepiest guys I've ever seen in my life, but I have a fundiecrush on his wife...

Guest Anonymous
Why is she sitting in a hole? That is an odd picture.

Kelly and the kids look miserable and cold.

Pete - when they said to "cover" your wife it was a metaphor, not a directive to bury her in a hole.

My life is a thousand times richer for this thread. LOVE!

Also - in the Google Image search for Vision Forum a few pages back, was there a drawing of Jessica/Elizabeth Wakefield from an old school SVH cover I spied?!

My life is a thousand times richer for this thread. LOVE!

Also - in the Google Image search for Vision Forum a few pages back, was there a drawing of Jessica/Elizabeth Wakefield from an old school SVH cover I spied?!

I thought it was Stacey from the Babysitters Club

image.png.0b93e852d42fc429bf55d3016ed9180d.png

roflbot-FIkW.jpg

ETA: all credit for this one goes to Mrs. Wide, the genius.

Edited by thoughtful
restoring picture

roflbot-FIkW.jpg

ETA: all credit for this one goes to Mrs. Wide, the genius.

:laughing-rollingyellow: :clap:

You're my favorite person ever right now. You and Mrs. Wide, that is.

OMG! I saw that picture yesterday on Dougie's blog and wanted to say something snarky here but got distracted by damn old work. Isn't that a scream? That kid on the left just looks so . . so. . . manly.

although i was in the fundie world 20 some years ago, this just leaves me speechless! kind of. thank goodness i left them long ago. this doug phillips guy just takes the cake. this world has gotten wierder by the year.

2qbx378.jpg

ETA: Edited for a riffle.

Thanks MJB, though the interns would probably be far too offended by a women using a cuss word to realize it was spelled incorrectly

I'm a little disappointed in J.Teef's ensemble. Usually, he's quite a snazzy dresser (must be in the DNA), but that coat/jacket/blazer/whateverthehellitis just does nothing for him.

I'm a little disappointed in J.Teef's ensemble. Usually, he's quite a snazzy dresser (must be in the DNA), but that coat/jacket/blazer/whateverthehellitis just does nothing for him.

I am wondering what 18 year old dresses like that on a normal basis? Of course he IS Doug's son and I guess inherited his uhem.... love of wearing pretentious outfits they think 1940's college professors would wear? They think it makes them look smart I guess... :whistle:

I am wondering what 18 year old dresses like that on a normal basis? Of course he IS Doug's son and I guess inherited his uhem.... love of wearing pretentious outfits they think 1940's college professors would wear? They think it makes them look smart I guess... :whistle:

Funny, because I was just wondering what these guys lives would be like if they were transported magically from that picture to a crowded hallway in a local highschool. Ha ha. I'd love to be a fly on the wall for that!

Guest Anonymous

Funny, because I was just wondering what these guys lives would be like if they were transported magically from that picture to a crowded hallway in a local highschool. Ha ha. I'd love to be a fly on the wall for that!

Me, I'd settle for being a turkey vulture, I guarantee there wouldn't be much left of them.

Twin2, just. Friendly edit: it should be "asses," not "assess."

Just trying to stay a step ahead of any VF interns who might get a preemptive snark in ("See? Those evil

Feminasties make misteaks, to!"

:D