IGNORED

LOLDOUG

Guest purposing

And now, featuring the 2005 VF interns:

1910255441_July302011crossedswords.jpg.8d1c53f2714c90521f9b06988dedebef.jpg

Edited by thoughtful
restoring picture

From Damn You, Autocorrect.

Was it autocorrect, or was it . . . Doug?

image.png.31a2698f3a8762d80bd7735994b2aa0f.png

Edited by thoughtful
restoring picture

WIN.

Grrrrr, my son is a fencer and seeing them defile blades is pissing me off! It is not a cool toy! If you don't know how to hold it or use it, PUT IT DOWN!(that statement could cover so many things in the intern world :))

Doesn't Doug make his interns take fencing lessons as part of their crash course in the Manly Arts? I thought I read that somewhere. So I dunno, maybe they do know how to use the swords. Or maybe the fencing lessons are just as much of a scam as everything else Doug does.

Doesn't Doug make his interns take fencing lessons as part of their crash course in the Manly Arts? I thought I read that somewhere. So I dunno, maybe they do know how to use the swords. Or maybe the fencing lessons are just as much of a scam as everything else Doug does.

I would love to see them at the fencing competition! I am sure if they take lessons, it is more the SCA style where you don't do all the moves exactly and more for show. Our coach is against that,because 1 twisted knee and you are out for the year.Or course, Doug wouldn't care if the footwork and moves weren't exact.Its just the show for him anyway. Olympic fencing(which is the real kind in the white suits) is very precise and there are judges calling every bout looking for the tiniest infraction(you get carded if your sock falls down!) My son has been fencing 5 years and his coach is a high ranked woman. I would LOVE for Doug to see her team destroy his!

I couldn't find the soccer-playing photo but did find this one.

P1000112-thumb.jpg

The sad part is that those children are orphans.

The merry part is ... well, Doug!

Somebody with a much better sense of humor than me, please, make us proud!

Thoughtful!

My sunhat is off to you! Twice!!!

Glad you liked them!

Now put that hat back on -- the sun is brutal out there! :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Anonymous

Here's a little Torchwood quote for you! Oh, it applies so many ways to our Dougie.

image.png

Edited by thoughtful
restoring picture

:clap: :lol: :clap: :lol:

Dougie would have been the one guy who didn't stand up and say "I am Spartacus."

I wouldn't recommend visiting fratmen.tv unless you're into male/male nudity! NSFW, but definitely the kind of site that could get into sponsoring Vision (of homosexulity) Forum. :drool:

I cannot sleep and Buzzard's wise words of snark said prompted this one. Yes my dear, I shall give credit where it is due.

Awwww, thanks! I'd make it my avatar but the current one is a friend of googlebot!

Awwww, thanks! I'd make it my avatar but the current one is a friend of googlebot!

Then I'm going to use it!

BTW Buzzard, I kinda love that you're using the FabioDoug I made :D