IGNORED

LOLDOUG

Guest purposing

VisionoYaweh is my hero.

:oops: Aw, thanks. Since I'm gay the manly adventures of the masculine manly men of vision forum especially excite me!

2lj3tso.jpg

Quickly, a thank-you note to Doug, the gift that keeps on giving. The latest Doug's Blog video ... I'll let you all discover its joys of manly romping.

At the very close, we see a young woman -possibly the Phillips daughter who favors fanciful clothing - striding toward the fun.

It reminded me of a certain doting aunt who took pains to assemble her 10nephews for a group photo but wasn't interested in the same grouping of her numerous nieces. Ah, well.

That memory is of one in a long life; in contrast, the VF girls must learn fairly quickly that once they're out of the incredibly cute stage, the cameras -- multiple cameras -- are gonna follow the manly men.

Romp on...

You're all my heroes too. Good one.

I actually think they look kind of cute. In a Sears back-to-school catalogue kind of way. I can't figure out the knotted scarf on the one in the middle though? That doesn't seem to belong...

I would bet at least $100 none of them have ever opened ANY of those books...! They look like encyclopedias 'n'stuff that would contain actual, unbiased information.

:oops: Aw, thanks. Since I'm gay the manly adventures of the masculine manly men of vision forum especially excite me!

2lj3tso.jpg

:banana-rainbow:

I love this more than Dougie loves sweaty anacondas.

Grrrrr, my son is a fencer and seeing them defile blades is pissing me off! It is not a cool toy! If you don't know how to hold it or use it, PUT IT DOWN!(that statement could cover so many things in the intern world :))

As a fencer (especially as an epeeist, to see them holding my beloved weapon), I totally agree CJ

On the other hand, I know I could kick their "manly" asses.

Now that would just drive them crazy--being beaten at swordfighting by a girl.

2lj3tso.jpg

Since I'm no good at this, someone needs to caption that picture with the quote from Beauty and the Beast:

It's not right for a woman to read. Soon she starts getting "ideas", and "thinking."

My contributions :P

I can't find the original picture because I'm lazy and don't want to slog through zillions of pictures, but my caption for this would be something like:

Dougie: "I find that when you cup his balls during sex, both partners benefit. Has that been your experience, Botkin?

2gsop61.jpg

Thought-bubble above bored-looking girl braiding hair: "If I have to give cornrows to another mutherfucking wigga, I'm gonna scream!"