IGNORED

LOLDOUG

Guest purposing

I wonder what kind of socks he uses to pack his chinos? Plain wrap tube sox or some nice fluffy Wigwams?

With his budget, it's got to be the Wigwams.

Wigwams are teh awesome socks. :D

With his budget, it's got to be the Wigwams.

Wigwams are teh awesome socks. :D

Man I bought a whole pile of the fuzzy merino wigwams for winter. I'm having a severe case of happy feet :dance:

Man I bought a whole pile of the fuzzy merino wigwams for winter. I'm having a severe case of happy feet :dance:

How am I going to explain my hysterical laughter next time I stop by the sock aisle at Walmart?

How am I going to explain my hysterical laughter next time I stop by the sock aisle at Walmart?

Maybe he has a passion fruit stuck in there. ;)

No! Not Wigwams!!! Doug *cannot* abuse those wonderful, Amuricun-made Wisconsin-bred footwears!!! They're the only kind I own!! Save the Wigwams!!

The truth, it is Be-all's wadded up pantyhose. *(when I was a lass, we used to giggle over the word

"pantyhose" as a euphemism for male genitalia. You know, a hose for panties...hey, I thought I was a clever 12 year old!)

No! Not Wigwams!!! Doug *cannot* abuse those wonderful, Amuricun-made Wisconsin-bred footwears!!! They're the only kind I own!! Save the Wigwams!!

In honor of Wisconsin (and the last of American made socks) I have grabbed yet another fresh pair from the bag of happiness :D

The truth, it is Be-all's wadded up pantyhose. *(when I was a lass, we used to giggle over the word

"pantyhose" as a euphemism for male genitalia. You know, a hose for panties...hey, I thought I was a clever 12 year old!)

:laughing-rolling:

Where is that ROFLMAO smiley?! ! :lol:

That tweed waistcoat is not only too large but really ugly.

I think he raided Dougie's closet so he didn't have to look the part when doing "the walk of shame."

I'm sorry, but it looks like a Terry Gilliam cutout. "I confess!"

:lol:

I know he wasn't really posing with them, but, heck, if he wants to be seen in that company (pun optional, but not intended), I get to imagine what he'd be thinking if there!

i can't believe i've never read this thread before...this is classic, i'm dying!

also, i'd never seen pics of the botkin girls before, but...holy shit they are beautiful! especially elizabeth. i'd like to kidnap her and keep her for myself. :D i'll keep her "occupied" ;)

*edit* you know who elizabeth botkin reminds me of? rena sofer, whom i first saw as miss desjarden in the remake of carrie.

If I remember correctly, we had a poll going on the old board regarding which Botkinette was hotter. I still vote Elizabeth.

Is Elizabeth the one with the dark hair? Cuz she is hella hot. The other blonde one is cute, but you can tell she will look just like her mama in ten or fifteen years.

Is Elizabeth the one with the dark hair? Cuz she is hella hot. The other blonde one is cute, but you can tell she will look just like her mama in ten or fifteen years.

Yup! Elizabeth is the brunette that often has a "saucy minx" look on her face.

for reference, here's a pic of rena sofer

31111.jpg

THAT'S who she reminds me of! Thank you for putting two and two together for me! I know her from NCIS and thought she looked familiar somehow. Finally the nagging can cease. Every time I see Liz I have that nagging feeling that she looks like someone and can't place it.

THAT'S who she reminds me of! Thank you for putting two and two together for me! I know her from NCIS and thought she looked familiar somehow. Finally the nagging can cease. Every time I see Liz I have that nagging feeling that she looks like someone and can't place it.

i didn't know she was on ncis! then again, i'm not as faithful a follower of that series as i used to be, so...i've only seen her on the remake of carrie and ghost whisperer.