IGNORED

LOLDOUG

Guest purposing

Yeah, they are passion fruit. I found a great picture of carrots that looked like they were doing it that I nearly used instead.

I smile every time I see your avatar, MoneyMama!

Yeah, they are passion fruit. I found a great picture of carrots that looked like they were doing it that I nearly used instead.

I smile every time I see your avatar, MoneyMama!

Aww, don't hold back! Make an exhibit B! :)

You do have a point.

That's more like it!

2h7dzr9.jpg

So I have to ask, is this what Kendal was talking about when she mentioned "reversing rolls"?

(I know, I'm stuck on that, but Kendal annoys me so much I can't just let it go.)

• 2 weeks later...
Praise the Lord!!! :lol: :lol:

OMG, that one guy is wearing a kilt!!! hilarious.

On a sliding scale of Scottishness, the sum 'Kilt + Tweed Waistcoat + Purple Polo Shirt' equals somewhere between 'Likes shortbread' and 'Once read Mel Gibson's Wikipedia entry'.

On a sliding scale of Scottishness, the sum 'Kilt + Tweed Waistcoat + Purple Polo Shirt' equals somewhere between 'Likes shortbread' and 'Once read Mel Gibson's Wikipedia entry'.

Where is that ROFLMAO smiley?! ! :lol:

That tweed waistcoat is not only too large but really ugly.

AthenaC, how the HELL don't these guys realize what these pics and their captions would mean to the average 21st-century adult? The cluelessness abounds!

AthenaC, how the HELL don't these guys realize what these pics and their captions would mean to the average 21st-century adult? The cluelessness abounds!

I'm just marveling at Doug's wardrobe. I'm strongly considering an entire thread on the voluminous closet of Doug Phillips.

Not to spoil my own future thread, but EVERY day is dress-up day in Doug's world.

(The following post proves my point to a t.)

Yeah, I'm embarrassed FOR him.

47%20TRUMAN.CAPOTE.bmp

Holy shit! :obscene-drinkingbuddies:

Isn't it eerie? :shock:

FuManchu wrote:

:lol: :character-willie: :greetings-clapyellow:

The dude who apparently got gay-married to Peter Bradrick is Justin Turley, and the dude trying to escape Doug and Peter Bradrick is Peter Serven.