IGNORED

LOLDOUG

Guest purposing

i didn't know she was on ncis! then again, i'm not as faithful a follower of that series as i used to be, so...i've only seen her on the remake of carrie and ghost whisperer.

I'm so old! I know her from "Just Shoot Me." I loved that show. They snarked at everyone (especially the progtagonists) and it demonstrated that people are all weird and flawed and can be terrible hypocrites, but we can at least laugh about it.

I'm so old! I know her from "Just Shoot Me." I loved that show. They snarked at everyone (especially the progtagonists) and it demonstrated that people are all weird and flawed and can be terrible hypocrites, but we can at least laugh about it.

Here are the episodes she's on:

"NCIS" (6 episodes )

... aka "NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service" - USA (original title)

Ignition (5 January 2010) - Margaret Allison Hart

Masquerade (2 February 2010) - Margaret Allison Hart

Mother's Day (2 March 2010) - Margaret Allison Hart

Obsession (4 May 2010) - Margaret Allison Hart

Patriot Down (18 May 2010) - Margaret Allison Hart

Rule Fifty-One (25 May 2010) - Margaret Allison Hart

It looks like she has a main part on 24, but I never watched it.

for reference, here's a pic of rena sofer

31111.jpg

She played on General Hospital for a while. I think she also played in the US version of the BBC show 'Coupling' which flopped.

ETA: That Chris Hanson one made me LOL!

Thoughtful: Marry me??

Clementine: you too?

Lily: forgive me, I'm hold, I don't get it ??

Ah, Roseanne Barr.

MJB, I think that is Chris Hanson from the TV show "To Catch a Pervert" or something like that. I don't watch much TV. :whistle:

LOVE chris hansen! when i was participating over at pervertedjustice, we had a loltcap thread and OMG :lol:

and it's "to catch a predator" on dateline nbc, fyi.

LOVE chris hansen! when i was participating over at pervertedjustice, we had a loltcap thread and OMG :lol:

and it's "to catch a predator" on dateline nbc, fyi.

:doh: :oops: :doh: Sorry, to catch a predator. :doh: :oops: :doh:

23rn1xz.png

My first LOLFUNDIE.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Who am I? We'll get to that in a minute."

"We have the transcripts right here."

23rn1xz.png

My first LOLFUNDIE.

It took me a second to recognize who that was, but that's PERFECT!

MJB, as already mentioned, the person photoshopped into that pic is Chris Hansen, the host of "To Catch A Predator." If you've never seen the show, it follows FBI stings to catch men trying to hook up with young girls (and guys) they met on the internet. When the pervert shows up at the young girls "house" (the FBI setup) Chris Hansen pops out and interviews them. There's always a table and chairs with cookies and stuff and Chris invites the predator sit "have a seat" and talks to them about all the gross IMing and emailing before the cops pop out and arrest them.

Here you go!

bJLhQoxenB8

MJB, as already mentioned, the person photoshopped into that pic is Chris Hansen, the host of "To Catch A Predator." If you've never seen the show, it follows FBI stings to catch men trying to hook up with young girls (and guys) they met on the internet. When the pervert shows up at the young girls "house" (the FBI setup) Chris Hansen pops out and interviews them. There's always a table and chairs with cookies and stuff and Chris invites the predator sit "have a seat" and talks to them about all the gross IMing and emailing before the cops pop out and arrest them.

and the people who actually do all the chatting with the pervs to get them to the house...is pervertedjustice. it's an awesome organization to be a part of, srsly.

It took me a second to recognize who that was, but that's PERFECT!

Here you go!

bJLhQoxenB8

I hadn't watched the show -- but yes, it's perfection! Thanks so much to you all for the info!!! :)

I'm the intern on Dougie's left. He's feeling up my bootay.

*gasp* Escandalo!

Yeah, I've been catching up with last decade and watching To Catch A Predator, and it seemed so right for our Dougie.

23rn1xz.png

My first LOLFUNDIE.

LOL.

I love that Dougie's standing at the highest point on the bridge, but he's still shorter than everyone else.

LOL.

I love that Dougie's standing at the highest point on the bridge, but he's still shorter than everyone else.

AHAHAHAHA!!!! I didn't notice that!! :lol: