IGNORED

Lourdes and Nolan marry - Lawsuit against DPIAT/R filed

love2scrap

Thought that had to do with the Epstein's excommunication. IIRC, Wheeler took them in to his church since DPITA was being unreasonable, Doug got mad about it and cut him out of the gravy train. Eventually, Wheeler's church issued a statement that the Church leadership didn't have a beef with Doug. It was a odd statement in that, the beef had NEVER been with the Church leadership and the wording of the letter was very weasel like, sorta trying to say something with out really saying anything.... Ahh, yes... here it is... posted on BCA's website:

/www.boernechristianassembly.org/letters/2008/01/living-water-fellowship-respon.php

I just found the Jen-related stuff, too. Sorry if I made a wild turn with the ISB.

Just to go down that road a bit more, though, do we know if Wheeler had his own church while he was still buddies with Doug, or was that part of a previous break-up (if anyone knows -- I will try to do the research myself, too)?

ETA - it seems that Wheeler's involvement in a brick-and-mortar church started in 2003, if I'm reading these right:

lwfchurch.org/about/history/

lwfchurch.org/pastors/littlebear/

So it was two years after Noelle married, as described, as only Doug can describe it :wanker: :puke-front: , here:

beforethekiss.com/testimony%20files/Joshua%20Noelle%20Goforth.html

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just found the Jen-related stuff, too. Sorry if I made a wild turn with the ISB.

Just to go down that road a bit more, though, do we know if Wheeler had his own church while he was still buddies with Doug, or was that part of a previous break-up (if anyone knows -- I will try to do the research myself, too)?

IIRC, Wheeler was one of the original founders of BCA while DP was still at HSLDA. Little Bear split off, I'm pretty sure to plant another church not from any doctrinal/personal differences, around the time DP moved to TX. DP took over as Elder from Little Bear at BCA.

All from memory, and I can't remember where I found that info for the life of me! It may help your research though.

Sorry. I'm reduced to my Kindle Fire today (hate that thing) and can't post links for some reason. Libby Anne is at Love, Joy, Feminism on Patheos if you google.

I googled so you won't have to ;)

I think this is the right one: http://www.patheos.com/blogs/lovejoyfem ... xpose.html

Isn't Beall even a tiny bit concerned about the allegations that Tool told Lourdes " wife would die soon"? I would love to be a fly on the wall during that deposition.

Secondly, since Tool has admitted "consensual" contact, although no PIV, methinks he will allege he did things for/to her and she enjoyed it thoroughly. Now, he has got to bet that the jury is going to look at that hot little Plaintiff and totes agree with his version of things. I would also like to be a fly on the wall for that deposition.

Thought that had to do with the Epstein's excommunication. IIRC, Wheeler took them in to his church since DPITA was being unreasonable, Doug got mad about it and cut him out of the gravy train. Eventually, Wheeler's church issued a statement that the Church leadership didn't have a beef with Doug. It was a odd statement in that, the beef had NEVER been with the Church leadership and the wording of the letter was very weasel like, sorta trying to say something with out really saying anything.... Ahh, yes... here it is... posted on BCA's website:

/www.boernechristianassembly.org/letters/2008/01/living-water-fellowship-respon.php

DPITA? Doug Phillips Is The Antichrist? :D

Isn't Beall even a tiny bit concerned about the allegations that Tool told Lourdes " wife would die soon"? I would love to be a fly on the wall during that deposition.

Secondly, since Tool has admitted "consensual" contact, although no PIV, methinks he will allege he did things for/to her and she enjoyed it thoroughly. Now, he has got to bet that the jury is going to look at that hot little Plaintiff and totes agree with his version of things. I would also like to be a fly on the wall for that deposition.

Yeah, me too.

I have to wonder how much the Tool still honestly believes in, or will pretend to believe in, all the things he's taught and promoted over the years.

Will he still, as in his statement of resignation, be "repentant" for his sins? Does he still really believe that he should be faithful and true to his marriage, and that he was horribly in the wrong for what he did? Will he still promote all the purity and courtship and fatherly protection that he's taught in the past?

Or will he renounce it all, and claim he did nothing wrong? Will he not care one bit if his kids start dating, or move in with a girl/boy friend, or marry without consulting him? Was it ALL a facade, or did he really, in his heart, believe it?

You probably already know this, but no-one needs to be intimidated into speaking to Doug's PI. Doug is fishing for dirt at the moment and if a PI approaches anyone they can tell him to get lost. With prejudice. If Doug wants people's testimony in court he can bloody well go and get a subpoena to depose them! He will need to provide evidence that people have pertinent information before he can get that subpoena and it will cost him money. Make him pay for it!

And he will also pay for a court reporter to transcribe the deposition(s) - NOT a cheap undertaking!

Yeah, me too.

I have to wonder how much the Tool still honestly believes in, or will pretend to believe in, all the things he's taught and promoted over the years.

Will he still, as in his statement of resignation, be "repentant" for his sins? Does he still really believe that he should be faithful and true to his marriage, and that he was horribly in the wrong for what he did? Will he still promote all the purity and courtship and fatherly protection that he's taught in the past?

Or will he renounce it all, and claim he did nothing wrong? Will he not care one bit if his kids start dating, or move in with a girl/boy friend, or marry without consulting him? Was it ALL a facade, or did he really, in his heart, believe it?

Re: bolded. Did he ever believe in any of it? Does a narcissistic sociopath ever believe in anything or anyone but himself?

My guess is he has never believed in what he peddles but delighted in the money, power, etc. that his smooth talking brought him. Have to wonder if Beall was also drawn in by Dougie's visions of grandeur which became her way of life - a life of privilege she will have to give up one way or the other. They wouldn't be the first couple to have a sick yet symbiotic relationship.

Isn't Beall even a tiny bit concerned about the allegations that Tool told Lourdes " wife would die soon"?

This.

When we first found out about that, I was :pink-shock: and have been ever since.

It really sounded like there was some tradition of offing first wives in the Phillips family.

Sorry. I'm reduced to my Kindle Fire today (hate that thing) and can't post links for some reason. Libby Anne is at Love, Joy, Feminism on Patheos if you google.

That works for me! Thanks!

The Vision Forum FB post now has 45 comments - all deleted. :lol: :whistle: :music-tool:

I'm willing to give people like Braderick! and Perry C a pass in all of this until information comes out to prove otherwise. Just because these two men worked with The Tool doesn't mean they were privy to his shenanigans. And considering both have taken such a 180 degree turn in their toolish devotion, it makes me thing they are truly disgusted.

Yeah, me too.

I have long believed that the Jesus Sellers (ie, these big minister types who glory in the power and the money they get by leading others in religious dogma) often don't believe , either at all or at least what they are selling. THey may think they are special, and that their congregations wouldn't understand their version of the truth (I've heard just out of seminary ministers who actually say that they knew from their studies that what their denomination dogma preached wasn't particularly accurate, but the flocks would never understand, so why confuse them) and I think a few believe, but believe they do so much good, God will forgive them for the few things that might not be exactly right (it wasn't "really" sex, I do need the jet to get places more quickly, etc)

I also think a lot of them are Elmer Gantries.

Matthew 6 (New Living Translation)

1 "Take care! Don't do your good deeds publicly, to be admired, because then you will lose the reward from your Father in heaven. 2 When you give a gift to someone in need, don't shout about it as the hypocrites do -- blowing trumpets in the synagogues and streets to call attention to their acts of charity! I assure you, they have received all the reward they will ever get.

This.

When we first found out about that, I was :pink-shock: and have been ever since.

It really sounded like there was some tradition of offing first wives in the Phillips family.

Thoughtful, not aiming this at you...

Doug Phillips: Affair or Criminal Clergy Sexual Abuse?

December 11, 2013 — T.W. Eston

Several people, knowing Doug’s extreme views on divorce and remarriage, have emailed Jen and I expressing their deep concerns for Beall’s safety. It would be hard to miss the implications of where Doug Phillips’ extremist views might ultimately lead, and for those who have been following my articles you already know my take on Doug Phillips’ mental condition. Those already familiar with such personality disorders know what a narcissistic sociopath is capable of.

Seems to me that Eston was roundly ridiculed here for this. Could be wrong, maybe I'm thinking of SSB. Think what you want of Jen & TW but one has to conceded that much of what they have said has turned out to be fairly accurate. Not saying they don't have an agenda or are 100% right on all their stuff, but I have always thought it odd that they are so readily dismissed and yet seem to eventually be proven out.

**Edit: Some day I'll learn to type, spell and proof read.**

Any of the Texas statutes against sexual abuse or assault only count penetration of any of the three major orifices without consent. The best I can find for this is regular assault, "intentionally or knowingly causes physical contact with another when the person knows or should reasonably believe that the other will regard the contact as offensive or provocative." It's a Class C misdemeanor, which is punishable by a fine of no more than $500. No wonder they aren't bringing criminal charges.

Don't mean to be rude but all this gives this video a whole new meaning :|

http://vimeo.com/59747748

It certainly does. :/ Oh gosh, I can hardly even look at a photo him now, let alone watch a video. What a pervert. He should be forced to get "pervert" tattooed on his forehead because that's all I'll ever think when I see him now.

Don't mean to be rude but all this gives this video a whole new meaning :|

http://vimeo.com/59747748

Oh god. ohgodohgodohgod. Focusing so much on everything with Lourdes, I forgot about this. I can't believe I forgot. Maybe I blocked it out? Oh no. Shit. I remember how sick and horrified and bewildered I felt when I first watched that. And now, with everything we now know? I just... I'm out of words. Sick and horrified and bewildered all over again, but amped up to the point that there just isn't a description for it.

Any of the Texas statutes against sexual abuse or assault only count penetration of any of the three major orifices without consent. The best I can find for this is regular assault, "intentionally or knowingly causes physical contact with another when the person knows or should reasonably believe that the other will regard the contact as offensive or provocative." It's a Class C misdemeanor, which is punishable by a fine of no more than $500. No wonder they aren't bringing criminal charges.

What an outrageous gap between statutes. He knew exactly what he was doing and how far he could go. Like others, there are few words to describe the level of disgusting that is DPIAT.

What an outrageous gap between statutes. He knew exactly what he was doing and how far he could go. Like others, there are few words to describe the level of disgusting that is DPIAT.

It's morbidly funny to imagine Dougie feverishly checking the laws to figure out just what he could get away with. Sitting behind his rich mahogany desk, flourishing a quill pen, unbuttoning the top button of his Scottish tweed vest, bow tie loosened, a wild look in his eyes.

Oh god. ohgodohgodohgod. Focusing so much on everything with Lourdes, I forgot about this. I can't believe I forgot. Maybe I blocked it out? Oh no. Shit. I remember how sick and horrified and bewildered I felt when I first watched that. And now, with everything we now know? I just... I'm out of words. Sick and horrified and bewildered all over again, but amped up to the point that there just isn't a description for it.

What am I missing here? He's talking about the score from Jurrasic Park like he had something to do with the movie. How does this related to Lourdes?

What am I missing here? He's talking about the score from Jurrasic Park like he had something to do with the movie. How does this related to Lourdes?

Who really knows other than that he's got a sick fantasy going on in his head that he was living out in his abuse of Lourdes. It's pretty clear, I think, that he has music in his head most of the time that drowns out any resemblance of the morals he preaches. Just my thoughts.

Archived