IGNORED

Erin miscarried

hollyandivy

I hope Erin will graduate with her classmates. I know it means a lot to her.. Not taking up for Clown College but I still feel a bit protective towards Erin after her miscarriage.

And YES, it has been made abundantly clear that almost every female here has experienced one or more miscarriages, myself included, but this thread is about Erin's miscarriage.

Not me. I have never been pregnant.

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No, I'm not a troll and have no prior history with FJ other than reading here for a few months. I have posted a couple of times on the TWoP Duggar forum but the moderation is so weird at that site. I got some kind of (-3) thing because I didn't use the quote feature correctly. ( I think they changed the quote feature and I didn't know it).

I read some on this site when it had a different URL, and the talk was mostly about the Duggars, it seemed. Very very humorous and the way I felt about them and all their many quirks and so forth.

I guess real trolls say they aren't trolls either, but I wouldn't know how to be a troll. I was sincere about hoping Erin the best and hoping she gets to graduate, because some education is better than none at all, and because I don't hate on the Bates' children like I do some of the older Duggars. :)

The original concept of this board, to " free Jinger Duggar" is brilliant satire. I wish we could free all the Duggar girls- and Josiah. He's really the only Duggar male I've ever found to be remotely interesting or worth freeing.

The troll comment was not directed toward you Heathen. It was a joke as I did truly think like me maybe you just had not got off to a great start and was ineptly (probably) trying to point that out. BUT who knows who anybody is really and HGR was a royal pain if amusing troll so being her Mother was a genuine joke :lol:

I'm sorry I misunderstood you OTBT. Someone is calling me a troll on another thread and it hurts to have what I have shared about my life made fun of. I really thought if other posters got to know me somewhat, then relationships would begin to be warmer.

It's the Bill Gothard Ousted current thread.

edited to say: The only "Ken" I know is a doll. I also don't know who is being referred to by initials but maybe that's the point of using initials. IDK or understand much about this forum at all.

I'm sorry I misunderstood you OTBT. Someone is calling me a troll on another thread and it hurts to have what I have shared about my life made fun of. I really thought if other posters got to know me somewhat, then relationships would begin to be warmer.

edited to say: The only "Ken" I know is a doll. I also don't know who is being referred to by initials but maybe that's the point of using initials. IDK or understand much about this forum at all.

Ken IS a doll :lol: I actually just posted his photo on a thread. (Ken is Ken Alexander of Lori Alexander 'Always Learning' blog. Christian, wifely submission, bible says hit your kids fame. He has currently for reasons known only to him and that is doubtful joined FJ to 'clear' his wife's good name :think:

HGR was/is a member here who was outed for creating many accounts and just basically being a bit silly and throwing tantrums far and wide when found out. Homegirlruby full name.

Give it time. Takes a while sometimes to hit a groove where people feel comfortable with each other. Their views and posting styles.

Don't worry, HappilyHeathen. All of the random names and people can be overwhelming at first until you read around enough and get the hang of it. The first time I visited here I was :shock: and :snooty: and :hand:.

I mean, all I wanted was to read about the Duggars. :lol: But over time, I started to learn who the Maxwells were, who PP is, Sparkling Lauren, etc. Hang in there, you'll get it!

Also, we do have a summary of families here: viewforum.php?f=34

and a dictionary here: viewtopic.php?f=32&t=15369

These might help you out some.

As for someone calling you a troll, I'm sorry that happened to you, not cool. The diversity of FJers means that some of us can snark a little too hard sometimes. Please stay, we enjoy your company. :D

Ken IS a doll :lol: I actually just posted his photo on a thread. (Ken is Ken Alexander of Lori Alexander 'Always Learning' blog. Christian, wifely submission, bible says hit your kids fame. He has currently for reasons known only to him and that is doubtful joined FJ to 'clear' his wife's good name :think:

HGR was/is a member here who was outed for creating many accounts and just basically being a bit silly and throwing tantrums far and wide when found out. Homegirlruby full name.

Give it time. Takes a while sometimes to hit a groove where people feel comfortable with each other. Their views and posting styles.

HappilyHeathen, FWIW never got the feeling you were a troll.

:wink-penguin:

HGR was NOT silly- she was a rich, minority, Jewish, Christian, businesswoman, stay at home mom who vacationed in JAMAICA! C'mon, ChickenCan, show some respect. :wink-penguin:

:wink-penguin:

HGR was NOT silly- she was a rich, minority, Jewish, Christian, businesswoman, stay at home mom who vacationed in JAMAICA! C'mon, ChickenCan, show some respect. :wink-penguin:

I'm waiting for her to tell me the fate of my poor illegitimate abandoned children the poor dears :lol:

I think the mods are excellent at picking up socks or ip dodgers. Trolls tend to try and fit in before going cray cray. I'm not keen though when somebody is automatically called a troll just because they don't tick some imaginary check list. Although I'm not always the best in discernment.

The Jamaica thing was hilarious!!! Oh and remember we are all FAT!!

I'm waiting for her to tell me the fate of my poor illegitimate abandoned children the poor dears :lol:

I think the mods are excellent at picking up socks or ip dodgers. Trolls tend to try and fit in before going cray cray. I'm not keen though when somebody is automatically called a troll just because they don't tick some imaginary check list. Although I'm not always the best in discernment.

The Jamaica thing was hilarious!!! Oh and remember we are all FAT!!

Oh that is right HGR was incredibly slim too! Likely rich, but I don't remember her directly saying that.

Oh that is right HGR was incredibly slim too! Likely rich, but I don't remember her directly saying that.

There was something about how wealthy she was and how she was the president of a company but she was also a black Republican stay at home mom with a rich husband. I was laughing hysterically over her thinking a Jamaican vacation meant she was rich!

• 2 weeks later...

back to the topic at hand-- I am happy to read in Kelly's blog comments today that Erin is still on track to graduate in May. I hope she and Chad get pregnant again soon (as long as that is what they both want)

back to the topic at hand-- I am happy to read in Kelly's blog comments today that Erin is still on track to graduate in May. I hope she and Chad get pregnant again soon (as long as that is what they both want)

I'm really happy to hear that she'll be graduating as planned. Good for her.

And I'm sure they'll end up pregnant before whit gives birth. The first grandchildren will likely be within a year, so they'll still get to raise their babies together.

Chad has posted a blog post which thanks people for their support. That graciousness has made him go up in my estimation.

I think she'll be pregnant again soon.And I predict by the time Whit has a baby shower,Erin will be there in attendance with a big pregnant belly to boot!

I do wonder if them getting married so close together will spawn some baby competition,esp. w erin losing one already.like after the first ones are here,who can pop out another one asap? who can reach no. 20 first? I hope they don't endanger their health trying.

Well, I know you all mean very well - but when I miscarried, I heard the comment "You will be pregnant very soon, you will see" more than often than I could count. And maybe I´m strange but I didn´t comfort me at all. And I didn´t get pregnant again, either.

these are just predictions.I could be wrong.erin is still very young so it's likely she'll be pregnant again soon.fundies seem to know their way around a calendar.not that anyone else doesn't,they just have a knack for getting pregnant again asap.

Well, I know you all mean very well - but when I miscarried, I heard the comment "You will be pregnant very soon, you will see" more than often than I could count. And maybe I´m strange but I didn´t comfort me at all. And I didn´t get pregnant again, either.

I can understand your point. However, I don't think that most people on FJ would act the same way/say the same things in real life. I know that if Erin was my patient in real life (I can't imagine we would be friends, our perspectives and opinions are simply too different) I would not be saying things like "you will be pregnant very soon" - because as you say, some women do not find this comforting. I might say something like "After a miscarriage some women have concerns that they will not be able to get pregnant again. Is this a concern for you?". I would offer the opportunity to talk if she wanted to and answer questions if she had any. On FJ however, I am ok with just saying Erin will be pregnant very soon.

Archived