IGNORED

Doug Phillips is a Tool and Vision Forum is Dead - Part 6

happy atheist

I am not a pawn -- I am the Queen of Satan's chess team (and shouldn't it be chess set, not team?).

I'll certainly take Nolan's side of this argument over creepy Nate, but their debating style and language made me do this:

k2Jxo3d.jpg

Is that Doug (Phillips who is a tool) posing fetchingly in his toga on the right of the poster? Finally, those long-promised photos from last summer's Grecian free vacation manly romp luxury yacht tryst Godly mission!

Doug Phillips is a tool.

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We've heard nary a peep out of Doug Phillips lo these many days. Conference season is upon us once again. There are Godly trips in the works. Scott Brown took Doug's place as officiant at Josh Harris wedding on February 1. This must be driving Doug Phillips is a tool batty. How is his massive ego coping with having his empire carved up and tossed to the lying anacondas who used to be his loyal minions? My heart goes out to Beall and the children. I hope she finds the courage to build a life for herself separate from Dougs " vision".

Wasn't Nolan a VF intern? Does anyone know what year that was? I wonder what made him so totally turn against Doug Phillips who is a tool - was it this relationship Doug claims he had or did Nolan start to lose his respect for the Tool much earlier? If so, what made him do that after being a prestigious intern himself?

We've heard nary a peep out of Doug Phillips lo these many days. Conference season is upon us once again. There are Godly trips in the works. Scott Brown took Doug's place as officiant at Josh Harris wedding on February 1. This must be driving Doug Phillips is a tool batty. How is his massive ego coping with having his empire carved up and tossed to the lying anacondas who used to be his loyal minions? My heart goes out to Beall and the children. I hope she finds the courage to build a life for herself separate from Dougs " vision".

There must be some very powerful evidence against Doug to keep him quiet.

Mercy! - there is more backing-and-forthing on Nolan Manteufel's public Facebook page this morning. Nolan, on an article about date rape drugs:

Nathaniel Darnell's response:

And Nolan's response back to Nathaniel:

:popcorn2:

I think Nattie D did not like this because it was critical of homeschoolers and suggested they might be slightly inferior at something. At least that's the way Nattie D interpreted it. And then it was on, because he can't tolerate any criticisms of his beloved fundie homeschooling

Wasn't Nolan a VF intern? Does anyone know what year that was? I wonder what made him so totally turn against Doug Phillips who is a tool - was it this relationship Doug claims he had or did Nolan start to lose his respect for the Tool much earlier? If so, what made him do that after being a prestigious intern himself?

No, he was never a VF intern.

Not the I Kissed Dating Goodbye Josh Harris, I presume?

I think it was the Kissed Dating Goodbye Harris. There is a link to his wedding on Jens Gems. I don't yet have the courage to watch it.

No, not the same one. Not sure who this Josh Harris is, but he was I former VF intern, I believe. He married someone named Tabitha Mello. The other Josh Harris is already married.

I'm watching bits and pieces of it, as much as I can stand. I don't think it's the I-Kissed-Dating-Goodbye Joshua Harris, he was born in 1974, and this groom is much younger.

The music is just downright, ear-searingly, OMG awful. And Scott Brown is smarmy - there is no other word.

Link, for those brave enough to boldly go...

new.livestream.com/accounts/6995144/joshandtabithaharriswedding

I'm watching bits and pieces of it, as much as I can stand. I don't think it's the I-Kissed-Dating-Goodbye Joshua Harris, he was born in 1974, and this groom is much younger.

The music is just downright, ear-searingly, OMG awful. And Scott Brown is smarmy - there is no other word.

Link, for those brave enough to boldly go...

new.livestream.com/accounts/6995144/joshandtabithaharriswedding

Crap, you have to join livestream to view it! And I was going to save it to watch in a couple of hours when I can't sleep. Thanks for the link, though, Marian! You are such a good Librarian!

Crap, you have to join livestream to view it! And I was going to save it to watch in a couple of hours when I can't sleep. Thanks for the link, though, Marian! You are such a good Librarian!

Try this link instead, courtesy of a Jen's Gems commenter:

jsfiddle.net/TwY9L/embedded/result/

(Now you have to watch it!! :lol: )

Try this link instead, courtesy of a Jen's Gems commenter:

jsfiddle.net/TwY9L/embedded/result/

(Now you have to watch it!! :lol: )

Looks like that's gonna work! Okay, putting it aside for a couple of hours, and then I will watch. I can't believe my exciting life has come to this -- watching fundie weddings online. I used to be so much more interesting...

I don't think it's the same Harris. Josh Harris (of "I Kissed Dating Goodbye" fame) is married to Shannon, and has 2 kids. The wedding in this video happened on February 1st and is Josh Harris (a former VF Intern?) + Tabatha Mello, officiated by Scott Brown.

Another day, another plot-thickener! Nolan Manteufel has updated his Facebook page with a link to an 11-page document he's written: "A harsh analysis of Peter Bradrick’s public actions regarding Doug Phillips public confession of sexually abusing a girl that was young enough to be his daughter." Naturally, more FB bickering has ensued.

He's selling the document for $0.99 through scribd.dom - such a deal!

Another day, another plot-thickener! Nolan Manteufel has updated his Facebook page with a link to an 11-page document he's written: "A harsh analysis of Peter Bradrick’s public actions regarding Doug Phillips public confession of sexually abusing a girl that was young enough to be his daughter." Naturally, more FB bickering has ensued.

He's selling the document for $0.99 through scribd.dom - such a deal!

Oh, geez. Let me rush right over and give him my 99 cents (and all my contact information, too!). Oy.

BTW, Marian, I made it through that wedding only to see the dress, then had to just shut it down. The dress was fine, the military uniforms on the men were nice, but Scott Brown needs a good tailor.

Oh, geez. Let me rush right over and give him my 99 cents (and all my contact information, too!). Oy.

BTW, Marian, I made it through that wedding only to see the dress, then had to just shut it down. The dress was fine, the military uniforms on the men were nice, but Scott Brown needs a good tailor.

I really don't want to watch the wedding so I hopefully you can answer this question. Are the men actually in the military or are they play acting the way that Doug Phillips enjoyed doing?

I bought Nolan's thing and I don't know if it's private info or what (I guess not since it's available to the public) so I won't publish anything yet but it's nothing fascinating. I did message Nolan to see if I could determine the girls identity and he said - paraphrasing here - that all details will be published and documented in a court of law. Apparently Doug will be in criminal and/or civil court over the whole thing.

I really want to root for Nolan, but half the time, he makes no sense. I picture these guys whipping off their gloves, and slapping each other with them.

Archived