IGNORED

Anna Maxwell is 38 weeks.

Justme

I think Anna grew up in a household similar to the Maxwells. Remember the pictures of she and her family during their first visit to KS before the engagement? They spend their days cleaning Christopher's house, painting, etc. Her Mom had a frumper that made Teri's old ones look fashionable. Anna was groomed to be a submissive wife and Mother. She met her goal, unlike so many fundie girl/women..... Remember, too, this is the girl, on her wedding altar, thanked her parents for keeping their TV out of their home. :?

She was perfectly "groomed". She married at a "perfect" age of 24. Not too young, but young enough to have around 10 kids. She has a comfortable home, plenty of food, nice fundie "toys" a/k/a electronics. She has spinster SIL's living next door who love to help clean and take care of babies. I don't know how much "love" Chris has for her, but I do think he is kind. (I think he was so grateful to FINALLY find a wife.) Her first born is a son, thus pleasing the FIL. She achieved the fundie girl's dream. Of course she is going to look happy and content. :roll:

And also tearfully thanked her parents for training her. NOT loving her--training her.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The sister is adopted? I didn't realize that. How did you find that info? I know the Maxwells renamed her Grace because I believe her real name is either Sarah or Mary and the Maxwells already had one each of those.

This is a post from a thread several years ago. Becca seems to know (or have known) Anna before she married into MaxHell.

Yes, they adopted her.

It's a long thread. Here's the link to the post if you're interested.

http://www.freejinger.org/forums/viewto ... 073#p14073

The sister is adopted? I didn't realize that. How did you find that info? I know the Maxwells renamed her Grace because I believe her real name is either Sarah or Mary and the Maxwells already had one each of those.

I think they mentioned it on the blog. She's an albino, and she is either Sarah or Mary. I feeling like it's Sarah, though.

Thanks for the info about NR Anna's sister being adopted. I did not realize that either. Her name is Sarah that is why they revered her as "Grace" when talking about her.

Just read through the topic that was posted!! How weird for the Anna-Marie's cousin to see going from one way to another. I feel so sorry for Anna-Marie. I wonder if she knew what she was getting herself into.

Steve is an asshole for basically renaming "Grace", he doesn't have the right to rename people. He seems to think he can create his own reality and deny what is real-editing people's comments to admire him instead of criticise, renaming "Sam" from the comments as Samantha, scrubbing the blog of the broken engagement...

Does anybody know the story of how Christopher and Anna met? I just spent WAY too much time looking through their blog... All I could find was the courtship announcement post (in June 2010) and then the engagement announcement (in July 2010 - yowza). Plus a visit from her family in the middle. But didn't see anything specific about their story. Maybe it was in one of the 8 bajillion wedding posts? I didn't have the moxie to dig through all of those.

I think the families met at the conferences. Then they had visits together a few times at each families' homes. I vaguely remember a post once about Sarah, Anna, and Mary cooking and baking with Anna Marie and Sarah Grace at some point before the courtship announcement.

I'm going to bet the baby is a boy and his middle name will be Steven. Not sure about a first name, but definitely Biblical.

I must have been working too hard. I saw the title and my reaction was, "I'm surprised. She looks much older than that!"

In all seriousness though, I wish both mother and baby a healthy and happy birth.

I think the families met at the conferences.

Yes, it was back when they were popular (something to think about, Stevie...). Here's part of NR Anna & Christopher's wedding program: http://web.archive.org/web/201205151528 ... ogram.html

I remember it was a few pages long leaflet with a bit of their history written by Chris: childhood, how they met, and courtship. I can't find the rest of the program anymore but maybe someone with better web skills will...? Anyway, Christopher mentioned that they met at one of their conferences earlier that year (2010) and I think Anna's parents were the ones to organize the event. Someone, maybe Queenmother, mentioned here or at the old Yuku board that it was actually Poor Sarah who noticed NR Anna and suggested her to Christopher.

Well, since I have nothing better to do ( :roll: ) I went back to the posts of their January & February 2010 trip and probably found the first sighting of NR Anna. I think she's in the second pic, upper right corner with a white down coat and bun in the hair.

blog.titus2.com/2010/02/04/port-orchard/

Yes, it was back when they were popular (something to think about, Stevie...). Here's part of NR Anna & Christopher's wedding program: http://web.archive.org/web/201205151528 ... ogram.html

I remember it was a few pages long leaflet with a bit of their history written by Chris: childhood, how they met, and courtship. I can't find the rest of the program anymore but maybe someone with better web skills will...? Anyway, Christopher mentioned that they met at one of their conferences earlier that year (2010) and I think Anna's parents were the ones to organize the event. Someone, maybe Queenmother, mentioned here or at the old Yuku board that it was actually Poor Sarah who noticed NR Anna and suggested her to Christopher.

Well, since I have nothing better to do ( :roll: ) I went back to the posts of their January & February 2010 trip and probably found the first sighting of NR Anna. I think she's in the second pic, upper right corner with a white down coat and bun in the hair.

Awesome sleuthing, thanks!

Looking at those old pictures reminded me of something that I've found kind of disturbing. About the time of the older pictures, toward the end of the frumper phase, Mary suddenly became fairly well endowed. Perfectly normal considering her age. Also around that time, Mary seemed to grow out of her tween awkwardness and become very pretty. Shortly after that, the frumpers were gone and Mary looked much smaller on top. She doesn't seem to have lost a lot of weight. Are they making her wear some kind of minimizer bra? Is it just that she is dressing differently? Am I imagining the whole thing? I've put way too much thought into it.

I think the families met at the conferences. Then they had visits together a few times at each families' homes. I vaguely remember a post once about Sarah, Anna, and Mary cooking and baking with Anna Marie and Sarah Grace at some point before the courtship announcement.

I'm going to bet the baby is a boy and his middle name will be Steven. Not sure about a first name, but definitely Biblical.

How many Biblical names are there beginning with J? John, Jesse, Joseph, Joshua are already taken. Maybe Josiah? Jethro? Job? Jehosephat?

Holy crap! You win the fundie edition of "Where's Waldo!"

Holy crap! You win the fundie edition of "Where's Waldo!"

That was my favorite book as a kid ;) I have a very good visual memory but I'm hopeless with phone numbers and addresses.

Awesome sleuthing, thanks!

I agree Awesome Sleuthing. Saw the photo and I think everyone is right and that is her. Also I seem to remember her parents were the ones who organized this conference. Maybe they thought this was a way for their daughter to get in the family.

Looking at those old pictures reminded me of something that I've found kind of disturbing. About the time of the older pictures, toward the end of the frumper phase, Mary suddenly became fairly well endowed. Perfectly normal considering her age. Also around that time, Mary seemed to grow out of her tween awkwardness and become very pretty. Shortly after that, the frumpers were gone and Mary looked much smaller on top. She doesn't seem to have lost a lot of weight. Are they making her wear some kind of minimizer bra? Is it just that she is dressing differently? Am I imagining the whole thing? I've put way too much thought into it.

I remember reading that they always made the frumpers big enough that they didn't need to put in zippers. I think that Mary had a growth spurt toward the end of the frumper period. I think that Mary made be forced into wearing tight sports bras under larger than necessary shirts.

I remember reading that they always made the frumpers big enough that they didn't need to put in zippers. I think that Mary had a growth spurt toward the end of the frumper period. I think that Mary made be forced into wearing tight sports bras under larger than necessary shirts.

I've idly wondered the same thing about Mary. Barring significant weight loss, breasts generally get larger, not smaller, over time. I'm guessing a minimizer or sports bra and the ever-present dual layers are concealing her figure.

ETA: yes, Steve, we are discussing your daughter's physique. We wouldn't be if we didn't suspect that your whacked-out modesty rules are behind the apparent changes.

So, did Christopher and Anna Marie know each other less than a year when they got married?!? That would be crazy.

So, did Christopher and Anna Marie know each other less than a year when they got married?!? That would be crazy.

Looks like it. Of course, in Maxhell, it's not important to really know a prospective spouse (or it wasn't, before the Elizabeth debacle). If Steve approves that person's level of godliness, that technically should be all that's needed.

Here is a pic of Anna's family, taken from her dad's public business website:

IMG_8567.jpg

Her brothers are getting older. Matthew is 29 and he works on the farm and does construction. Still lives at home....OR DOES HE?

Oh look at this.

Parents have a facebook:

facebook.com/scott.n.hamilton

Looks like Matthew got married. Anna Marie and fam went to the wedding.

Wife: plus.google.com/114969347129310379015/posts

I found the wife's sister's FB and she is not fundie at all.

578022_10151686611677913_2112920401_n.jpg

That's a short dress for a Maxwell!

The younger Hamilton brother is rather worldly! facebook.com/michaelhamilton23?fref=ts

Seahawks fan. UPS driver.

My husband proposed six weeks after we met, I said yes, and nine months later we were married. We were not and are not fundie. It happens.

Have they said they plan to use "J" names? James, Jeremiah, Jordan, Jedidiah, Jason, and Jonathan. There are names fundies never use like Jacob, Jonah and Judah.

My early guess was a boy named Samuel, but I think they'll have a girl.

I have no idea if they plan to use "J" names, I can't see why they would. But I do like to speculate :D

Anna, Sarah, Mary, Bethany, Abigal and Christina are out for girls... So maybe Grace?

As for the wedding pic, Anna looks gorgeous in that pic! (and i love the flowers!)

However, I suppose it is possible the photographer posed them that way, but it is like Christopher is pulling her away from the rest of the group......art mimicking life?

Archived