IGNORED

Anna Maxwell is 38 weeks.

Justme

"She is quite content to wait." :lol: Most women at 38 weeks have swollen ankles, aching back, and/or can't wait to pop that kid! She does look good pregnant.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"She is quite content to wait." :lol: Most women at 38 weeks have swollen ankles, aching back, and/or can't wait to pop that kid! She does look good pregnant.

This is why I think God is a man. No man would put another man through pregnancy.

Because we all know how God feels about expressing any negative emotions.

Of course Anna is content (see Sparkles' much-liked post about truth etc. under Big Brother). Life in 50's Russia were also quite good, if you went by Pravda.

Lord Jesus help me, but I like her frumper. :embarrassed: It probably isn't even a real frumper, but a sundress she picked up at a thrift store.

I really would like to meet this lady. I feel like she looks the most "honest" of the cult. Like she may really believe in what they do and is actually content in it.

She looks truly happy, healthy, and beautiful. I think that she and Christopher are probably happy, and I get the feeling if her back hurts he insists she rests unlike his asshole father. Her smile makes it to her eyes, which makes her stand out from the rest of the Maxwell women.

Anna fits in too well and enjoys being a Maxwell too much.

Where did she come from, did Steve grow her in a lab just for that purpose? Actually, of course not, because that's science, and fundies hate science.

I admire her a bit, she must be a very patient, hard-working and selfless person to survive life with the Maxwells.

It's interesting to me that Stevie preaches modest dress, yet for some reason showing off the belly/shape of a pregnant woman is okay. Isn't that basically defining her shape where his whole goal for the women in the family is to hide it?

why don't they know the gender off the baby?

They seem to not find out the gender of their children. I think Nathan & Melanie were the same.

I really would like to meet this lady. I feel like she looks the most "honest" of the cult. Like she may really believe in what they do and is actually content in it.

I think u r right!! I got that impression from the beginning.

Steve must be secretly (or not so secretly) proud of setting Christopher up with a real fertile workhorse this time. Not like Melanie with all of her fertility and gestation problems and tendency to have girls. I'll bet Anna is as revered as any Maxwell woman can possibly be as she is the key to Steve's legacy. I would bet she has at least 10 at this rate. My guess is that the only reason it took them so long to have Joshua is that they likely didn't consummate their marriage right after the wedding. You know, being that they had never even help hands or hugged before being married...

It's interesting to me that Stevie preaches modest dress, yet for some reason showing off the belly/shape of a pregnant woman is okay. Isn't that basically defining her shape where his whole goal for the women in the family is to hide it?

They probably see it as showing off what happens when you have married, god-approved sex. Little do they know it also happens as the result of unmarried, heathenous sex. :lol:

Steve must be secretly (or not so secretly) proud of setting Christopher up with a real fertile workhorse this time. Not like Melanie with all of her fertility and gestation problems and tendency to have girls. I'll bet Anna is as revered as any Maxwell woman can possibly be as she is the key to Steve's legacy. I would bet she has at least 10 at this rate. My guess is that the only reason it took them so long to have Joshua is that they likely didn't consummate their marriage right after the wedding. You know, being that they had never even help hands or hugged before being married...

Agree!! On all accounts!

Anna fits in too well and enjoys being a Maxwell too much.

Where did she come from, did Steve grow her in a lab just for that purpose? Actually, of course not, because that's science, and fundies hate science.

Love your comment!! I'm sure if Steve could make a perfect mate for his kids they would be like Anna Marie.

She looks truly happy, healthy, and beautiful. I think that she and Christopher are probably happy, and I get the feeling if her back hurts he insists she rests unlike his asshole father. Her smile makes it to her eyes, which makes her stand out from the rest of the Maxwell women.

I don't get that vibe from Chris. He seems like an asshole.

I think Anna grew up in a household similar to the Maxwells. Remember the pictures of she and her family during their first visit to KS before the engagement? They spend their days cleaning Christopher's house, painting, etc. Her Mom had a frumper that made Teri's old ones look fashionable. Anna was groomed to be a submissive wife and Mother. She met her goal, unlike so many fundie girl/women..... Remember, too, this is the girl, on her wedding alter, thanked her parents for keeping their TV out of their home. :?

She was perfectly "groomed". She married at a "perfect" age of 24. Not too young, but young enough to have around 10 kids. She has a comfortable home, plenty of food, nice fundie "toys" a/k/a electronics. She has spinster SIL's living next door who love to help clean and take care of babies. I don't know how much "love" Chris has for her, but I do think he is kind. (I think he was so grateful to FINALLY find a wife.) Her first born is a son, thus pleasing the FIL. She achieved the fundie girl's dream. Of course she is going to look happy and content. :roll:

I think Anna grew up in a household similar to the Maxwells. Remember the pictures of she and her family during their first visit to KS before the engagement? They spend their days cleaning Christopher's house, painting, etc. Her Mom had a frumper that made Teri's old ones look fashionable. Anna was groomed to be a submissive wife and Mother. She met her goal, unlike so many fundie girl/women..... Remember, too, this is the girl, on her wedding alter, thanked her parents for keeping their TV out of their home. :?

She was perfectly "groomed". She married at a "perfect" age of 24. Not too young, but young enough to have around 10 kids. She has a comfortable home, plenty of food, nice fundie "toys" a/k/a electronics. She has spinster SIL's living next door who love to help clean and take care of babies. I don't know how much "love" Chris has for her, but I do think he is kind. (I think he was so grateful to FINALLY find a wife.) Her first born is a son, thus pleasing the FIL. She achieved the fundie girl's dream. Of course she is going to look happy and content. :roll:

Yes, spot on.

Fundies like the Maxwells and presumably Anna' s parents infantilise their children, so a perfect wife for the Maxwell men.

I think Anna is a healthy and rural sort of beauty.

You know, I think Anna has a few brothers. They'd probably be perfect for Mary and Anna - too young for poor Sarah, though.

You know, I think Anna has a few brothers. They'd probably be perfect for Mary and Anna - too young for poor Sarah, though.

I think you're right -- she's got two brothers, IIRC. Their family used to have a website (Hamilton Family Farms) but they let it go dormant, probably at least in part because NR-Anna was no longer hitting the farmer's markets with her goat's milk soap. But you can see photos of the brothers here: hamiltonfamilyfarms.com

She has one brother and an adopted sister. Anna could have John Marie and Mary could have what's-his-name Hamilton.

Even the baby-eating, atheist feminists on an internet message board are having more success finding finding potential husbands that Steve.

Something to think about Steve.

That would be interesting if 1 of her brothers marries Anna or Mary. How very Morton of them.

She has one brother and an adopted sister. Anna could have John Marie and Mary could have what's-his-name Hamilton.

Even the baby-eating, atheist feminists on an internet message board are having more success finding finding potential husbands that Steve.

Something to think about Steve.

The sister is adopted? I didn't realize that. How did you find that info? I know the Maxwells renamed her Grace because I believe her real name is either Sarah or Mary and the Maxwells already had one each of those.

Ah, but the breasts aren't in outline! And - possibly more importantly - the pregnant belly is proof that God has favored the woman with what she's supposed to do in life: have children and more children.

The problem is that NRAnna's posture also hints at the fact that she has a round rump. For many men, this is sexually stimulating. Oh, Steve, Steve, Steve, your daughter's photo of your daughter-in-law no doubt caused a male reader's male member to become at least partially engorged. How can you live with yourself, man? Something to think about - but not too much. Wouldn't wanna sin.... :naughty:

Archived