IGNORED

XGay Greg & DeDe Pt 7 - Still Pregnant After All These Years

happy atheist

Greg is back in full force! There is a passel of comments in today, including:

*Greg not knowing who Bob Dylan is because he's been listening to the Lord instead

*Dede and Greg forgiving all those who ridiculed, gossiped, criticized, condemned them in any way. They love us!

*Greg telling us balance is the key in life as to whether we go to heaven or hell

Now if only Dede would get back on facebook...she's about due for another miracle pregnancy

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Greg is back in full force! There is a passel of comments in today, including:

*Greg not knowing who Bob Dylan is because he's been listening to the Lord instead

*Dede and Greg forgiving all those who ridiculed, gossiped, criticized, condemned them in any way. They love us!

*Greg telling us balance is the key in life as to whether we go to heaven or hell

Now if only Dede would get back on facebook...she's about due for another miracle pregnancy

Yes, because when I think of someone living a balanced life, I think of XGG.

:roll:

I'm still fuming over the fact that Greg actually made a post going on and on about how they didn't get poor little XXXX anything for Christmas but that didn't matter because his daddy buys him stuff all the time and how it's much more important to be together as a family. Really Greg you took the boy's mother away from him he goes weeks or months without seeing her, but it's all about spending time together as a family. You didn't get the poor child anything because his daddy buys stuff for him all the time, you know as a mother Dede is half responsible for the cost of raising him I dearly wish XXXX's father would go after the child support due him. Thanks to you Dede rarely sees her son and is shirking her financial responsibility to her son. The least you could have done was fleece the sheeple for enough money to buy the poor kid a few dollar store gifts and a happy meal from McDonald's. You could even been really cheap and said the toy that comes with the meal was his present.

I know presents aren't what's really important, but when you have a small child disappointing them should be the last thing you'd ever want to do. That's why real parents get out and work a job or swallow their pride and accept some help while making every effort to find a job if they are able to work. Greg and Dede are both able bodied even if they are batshit, so what they are doing to XXXX is inexcusable. I've known parents with a whole lot less going for them both physically and mentally who do better by their kids. Greg and Dede could have skipped the dollar menu a couple of times and got the kid a few dollar store toys and some candy it would have at least shown they were thinking of him more than their own greedy selves. Couldn't they have sold some sob story to some church to get a few donated items for XXXX?

I also love how it's all about being together as a family, so where are Greg's two older sons, and why didn't he visit them? Oh yeah, because he abandoned them and would likely get the door slammed in his face if he tried paying them a surprise holiday visit. Well why not visit his folks or Dede's? Hmm something tells me they're not exactly welcome there either. Seems like all Greg is really good at is making himself and Dede estranged from their family and alienating them from friends, fellow Christians, and the general public, but hey it's all about the togetherness.

I've read through all the threads on the xgays, but what exactly is the reason for Greg and DeDe not working? Are they claiming to be traveling evangelists, going out "two by two" and demanding support for their efforts? There actually is scripture to back up this kind of lifestyle, but I don't think children are supposed to be involved it.

I'm still fuming over the fact that Greg actually made a post going on and on about how they didn't get poor little XXXX anything for Christmas but that didn't matter because his daddy buys him stuff all the time and how it's much more important to be together as a family. Really Greg you took the boy's mother away from him he goes weeks or months without seeing her, but it's all about spending time together as a family. You didn't get the poor child anything because his daddy buys stuff for him all the time, you know as a mother Dede is half responsible for the cost of raising him I dearly wish XXXX's father would go after the child support due him. Thanks to you Dede rarely sees her son and is shirking her financial responsibility to her son. The least you could have done was fleece the sheeple for enough money to buy the poor kid a few dollar store gifts and a happy meal from McDonald's. You could even been really cheap and said the toy that comes with the meal was his present.

I know presents aren't what's really important, but when you have a small child disappointing them should be the last thing you'd ever want to do. That's why real parents get out and work a job or swallow their pride and accept some help while making every effort to find a job if they are able to work. Greg and Dede are both able bodied even if they are batshit, so what they are doing to XXXX is inexcusable. I've known parents with a whole lot less going for them both physically and mentally who do better by their kids. Greg and Dede could have skipped the dollar menu a couple of times and got the kid a few dollar store toys and some candy it would have at least shown they were thinking of him more than their own greedy selves. Couldn't they have sold some sob story to some church to get a few donated items for XXXX?

I also love how it's all about being together as a family, so where are Greg's two older sons, and why didn't he visit them? Oh yeah, because he abandoned them and would likely get the door slammed in his face if he tried paying them a surprise holiday visit. Well why not visit his folks or Dede's? Hmm something tells me they're not exactly welcome there either. Seems like all Greg is really good at is making himself and Dede estranged from their family and alienating them from friends, fellow Christians, and the general public, but hey it's all about the togetherness.

Where is that post? I am totally missing it somehow. Greg makes me sick

Where is that post? I am totally missing it somehow. Greg makes me sick

He's probably deleted it I only saw it because someone posted it to a Facebook group.

I've read through all the threads on the xgays, but what exactly is the reason for Greg and DeDe not working? Are they claiming to be traveling evangelists, going out "two by two" and demanding support for their efforts? There actually is scripture to back up this kind of lifestyle, but I don't think children are supposed to be involved it.

I think it is something like "They aren't job people." and not working and driving around is their ministry that God has called them to. God has really called them to drive around in a motor coach but all the doubters are refusing to obey God. :roll:

He's probably deleted it I only saw it because someone posted it to a Facebook group.

:roll: He does that. Post 55 posts in one day and then immediately deletes everything he's written for the last 6 months.

:roll: He does that. Post 55 posts in one day and then immediately deletes everything he's written for the last 6 months.

A version of that post seems to still be up dated Xmas day.

I thought we were trying not to use Dede's child's legal name in these threads. Mods, should some of these earlier posts be edited?

I think it is something like "They aren't job people." and not working and driving around is their ministry that God has called them to. God has really called them to drive around in a motor coach but all the doubters are refusing to obey God. :roll:

No, no, that would be "job-type people"

The job-type people are from Satan and give the StillGays grief for spending Mama's SS check on deodorant.

Not to mention Greg has that little IRS lien that would likely mean any paycheck would get garnished for the next eleventy!!!11! years. Not to mention by own admission his job for many years was "the most popular gay on the beach."

Greg is just fundamentally a selfish, lazy person; he was a lousy husband and father to his first family, left them to be a rent boy and sponge off various men, and now he expects the Christian community yo subsidize his xgay endeavor. Jesus may have set him free from homosexuality, but he didn't set him free from his sloth and manipulativeness.

Greg is just fundamentally a selfish, lazy person; he was a lousy husband and father to his first family, left them to be a rent boy and sponge off various men, and now he expects the Christian community yo subsidize his xgay endeavor. Jesus may have set him free from homosexuality, but he didn't set him free from his sloth and manipulativeness.

Re: the bolded, he hasn't changed at all, just found another group of people to fool and manipulate. That's his MO. He will do whatever he needs to keep mooching off other people and he will change his story in whatever way necessary in order to do that.

Re: the bolded, he hasn't changed at all, just found another group of people to fool and manipulate. That's his MO. He will do whatever he needs to keep mooching off other people and he will change his story in whatever way necessary in order to do that.

I just realized that xgay Greg has consistently used his sexuality, either as an excuse or as a leveraging point, to get what he wants. When he was gay, he claimed that he used his body to get other men to support him. Now that he's "ex-gay," Greg sells his changed sexuality to conservative Christians. His entire schtick is "I used to be gay, until Jesus set me free. Meet my bride!!!111" That's the basis of his entire "ministry," the story of his sexuality.

• 2 weeks later...

I wonder if Xgay has been reading over here? The deleted facebook posts, and now I noticed that he has changed his main facebook page to drop his last name, just saying "Greg Allen." I guess he thinks that will make him harder to search, but in fact I found it by googling "Greg Haislip."

facebook.com/gregahaislip?fref=browse_search

I haven't been catching any of the posts he puts up and deletes to my disappointment.

It's so odd for these two to be radio silent. I think they will be back eventually...maybe they are just keeping a low profile for a little while to make her Xhusband happy? Or perhaps their laptop is broke? Inquiring minds want to know!

I wonder if Xgay has been reading over here? The deleted facebook posts, and now I noticed that he has changed his main facebook page to drop his last name, just saying "Greg Allen." I guess he thinks that will make him harder to search, but in fact I found it by googling "Greg Haislip."

facebook.com/gregahaislip?fref=browse_search

I haven't been catching any of the posts he puts up and deletes to my disappointment.

It's so odd for these two to be radio silent. I think they will be back eventually...maybe they are just keeping a low profile for a little while to make her Xhusband happy? Or perhaps their laptop is broke? Inquiring minds want to know!

Maybe she went into labor. After a 2 year pregnancy, I am guessing the delivery would be.... Extended.

Anyone in Atlanta available January 31st to see Dede (now styled as the First Lady of Comedy) perform?

ypuvy9a9.jpg.

*Image is from the cover photo of Dede's account.

Srsly I'm so jealous of anyone who can go!

I thought that too. I think she's just turning up for the open mic spot, not booked as an act or anything, and is promoting herself the First Lady of comedy. Which, ironically, is the funniest thing that has come out of her mouth...

Edit; did a quick google-fu, yeah, she's not officially on the lineup. She's going to turn up for the open mic spot. http://www.songkick.com/concerts/190648 ... pache-cafe (not broken as I doubt they care)

Archived