IGNORED

XGay Greg & DeDe Pt 7 - Still Pregnant After All These Years

happy atheist

If you go to their website she's on the poster there too. But, that thing is just all kinds of bizarro. Who is the elderly person with the guitar in the lower left? Why is Dede's "name" a completely diff color? Also, it says "sign up to perform". The website on the picture seems to be selling those low rent things.

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She is? Whereabouts? I didn't see it.

By the looks veg311 are an entertainment for hire place. Not agents or management but somewhere you can book a studio, production services and publicity for yourself. They probably advertise local gigs. The venue, apache cafe, has nothing about dede on their flyers. I bet dede has used veg311 for her 'professional' photos that have recently appeared. Anyone can book them, they're not an agent or management company who signs you up. I would love to go to the gig! I can just imagine how well dede will go down with the audience!

So if I'm getting this right, Dede has paid $25-150 (depending upon how long she plans to be onstage) to perform at this event, and to get her name on the flyer.

It's a rap show, and this dowdy, scatterbrained, middle-aged white lady has paid for the privilege of doing her embarrassingly unfunny stand-up act in front of that audience.

Yeah, Deeds, that's going to go over really well. Mighty keen knack for picking the right audience you've got there.

And it's not that stand-up can't work as an opening act for music, or even that she's dowdy, white, and middle-aged. It's that she's sad, desperate, clueless, and not funny. Or at least not funny in the way she's trying to be. She'll get up there and try to be a bit raunchy (in the forced way she does), and throw in the occasional "Praise Jesus," and play her pink ukulele, and at best she will get one more bit of experience at playing to an indifferent crowd that didn't come to see her, and ignores her routine.

It's sad, in a way. She wants to be a performer, wants attention, wants to be a star--but she has no talent, no looks, no brains, and no charisma. She needs an audience, but hasn't figured out that audiences don't need her. She's the Dunning-Kruger Effect, in action.

snip...

It's sad, in a way. She wants to be a performer, wants attention, wants to be a star--but she has no talent, no looks, no brains, and no charisma. She needs an audience, but hasn't figured out that audiences don't need her. She's the Dunning-Kruger Effect, in action.

It seems like the past few few years she has been desperately trying to find an audience. First it started with the miracle pregnancy getting the attention of her family and friends. When it got to the point it was obvious to the world she wasn't pregnant and never was, she moved onto a radio show where she could blather on and speak in tongues. When the only people who really listened to her show were Erma Gerd & Co. and she couldn't pay for the blog talk account she moved onto...this. Apparently she has realized that being the bride of someone who claims to be an Xgay isn't getting her anywhere, so they have to scrub the internet of Xgay's ramblings so Dede can get a quote "fresh" start.

That being said, I agree Dede on the poster line up for the show in a few weeks looks suspiciously tacked on.

Per a public post of Xgay's on facebook:

STOP GIVING EXCUSES FOR YOUR SINS AND STOP SINNING ALREADY!! If I can stop even wanting to have sex with a man, God can set you FREE from whatever sin you think you can't live without! Stop lying to yourself because God will deliver you "IF" you will let Him! Come on, live free today in Jesus Christ. Let Him remove ALL that weight of sin that you've been caring around. When you do that you will feel at least 100lbs. lighter. Come on let God be God in Your life instead of you trying to be your own god. Surrender your life completely to Him today!!

Ummm...Greg we're not sure you really want to have sex with a woman either!

Greg's post reads like it should've ended with a request for money/donations. I was sure it would when I was reading it and I'm kind of disappointed that there's no plea for money. They're letting me down, these two. Now I have to endlessly search the Youtubes after Saturday to see if a generous soul in Atlanta decided to record Dede.

So if I'm getting this right, Dede has paid $25-150 (depending upon how long she plans to be onstage) to perform at this event, and to get her name on the flyer.

It's a rap show, and this dowdy, scatterbrained, middle-aged white lady has paid for the privilege of doing her embarrassingly unfunny stand-up act in front of that audience.

Yeah, Deeds, that's going to go over really well. Mighty keen knack for picking the right audience you've got there.

And it's not that stand-up can't work as an opening act for music, or even that she's dowdy, white, and middle-aged. It's that she's sad, desperate, clueless, and not funny. Or at least not funny in the way she's trying to be. She'll get up there and try to be a bit raunchy (in the forced way she does), and throw in the occasional "Praise Jesus," and play her pink ukulele, and at best she will get one more bit of experience at playing to an indifferent crowd that didn't come to see her, and ignores her routine.

Pretty much. Best thing about it is she could have that adulation which she craves. From her son.

Instead she went down the Still!Ghey!Greg rabbit hole thinking it would get her the attention she seeks. We'll she got it alright, but not in the way she hoped. She'll never get the fame that she seeks. Even if she was noticed by some big tv show, a quick google brings up all kinds of wtf-ery that make her a laughing stock.

^ Honestly, I don't know that it would be a great idea for her son to be responsible for meeting her needs for attention. That works for a couple of years, but eventually kids start developing personalities of their own. Sometime tells me that D might handle her child's individuation badly.

I'd love for her to seek some attention from a therapist, or someone she trusts who could both empathize with her desire for approval and occasionally tell her "no, that's a terrible idea."

^ Honestly, I don't know that it would be a great idea for her son to be responsible for meeting her needs for attention. That works for a couple of years, but eventually kids start developing personalities of their own. Sometime tells me that D might handle her child's individuation badly.

I'd love for her to seek some attention from a therapist, or someone she trusts who could both empathize with her desire for approval and occasionally tell her "no, that's a terrible idea."

To be honest, I think Dede is the "brains" (using the term very loosely) behind the operation. Armchair psychiatry here, but I tend to think she has a personality disorder of some sort. The bizarre claims, the need for attention, and the bad decisions.

I think Greg is essentially a parasite with an interesting story, but it seems that the cray escalated only after Dede came into the picture.

He still has the "I used to be gay but Jesus set me free" poster up so he must still be doing the xgay thing but maybe he is trying to distance himself from the xgay Greg craziness and become Greg Allen, the guy who used to be gay but Jesus set him free? There is no way in hell he will ever be able to make all that go away. The internet is forever, especially when he gathered supplies for a miracle baby that never existed.

Dede has a new facebook page for her new persona "The First Lady of Comedy." Not sure why she would be the first lady of comedy, since 1) she's not the first and 2) she is not funny. Anyways, I hope that there will be future opportunities to snark here!

facebook.com/pages/The-First-Lady-of-Comedy/325085064214020

Not to mention Greg has that little IRS lien that would likely mean any paycheck would get garnished for the next eleventy!!!11! years. Not to mention by own admission his job for many years was "the most popular gay on the beach."

I'm not gay, so I'm not qualified for that job(damn! I love the beach.), but I'm still curious what the job description for "Most popular gay on the beach" looks like.

Dede has a new facebook page for her new persona "The First Lady of Comedy." Not sure why she would be the first lady of comedy, since 1) she's not the first and 2) she is not funny. Anyways, I hope that there will be future opportunities to snark here!

facebook.com/pages/The-First-Lady-of-Comedy/325085064214020

I googled that phrase recently, trying to figure out that Atlanta poster -- the phrase "first lady of comedy" brings up names like Phyllis Diller, Lucille Ball, Carol Burnett. Even if Dede *was* funny it wouldn't make sense to try to put herself in that company when she is an unknown just trying to get noticed. All it does it make her seem even more crazy and disconnected and even *less* funny.

Killer of a marketing slogan ya got there, Dede! Er, NOT.

I'm not gay, so I'm not qualified for that job(damn! I love the beach.), but I'm still curious what the job description for "Most popular gay on the beach" looks like.

Back when Xgay had his radio show he told the story of how while his partner worked, he was a kept man. They lived on the beach, and during the day he would cruise the beach, pick up men and take them back to the condo. He *claimed* this is happened on a regular basis.

Some days I miss Greg's oversharing combined with speaking in tongues and fundie rhetoric. He really was one of a kind.

Today's bit of word salad from Xgay's public facebook:

I was sitting here and this very old song came to mind. I grew up in a time when Christians knew that they were in a battle. Today, it's all about getting my stuff back and living the prosperous life. What about living a holy righteous "set apart" life for Jesus Christ? What about the millions of people that are are on their way to hell right this very minute?

Is he talking about himself getting his stuff back and living the prosperous life? Or is he talking about heathens getting their stuff back and living prosperous? Because if it is, that is a weird turn of phrase...which makes me think he believes he is getting whatever stuff it may be (deodorent? air mattress?) back and living a prosperous life with the First Lady of Comedy?

Today's bit of word salad from Xgay's public facebook:

Is he talking about himself getting his stuff back and living the prosperous life? Or is he talking about heathens getting their stuff back and living prosperous? Because if it is, that is a weird turn of phrase...which makes me think he believes he is getting whatever stuff it may be (deodorent? air mattress?) back and living a prosperous life with the First Lady of Comedy?

He's talking about heathens. He just can't write worth a damn.

Ahhh. Wouldn't surprise me if Greg believe he was going to be prosperous and got a motorcoach at some point either.

I think Dede is reading here...the First Lady of Comedy link wasn't working for me, but it looks like she has rebranded herself once again! Now she is going by her given name rather than Dede. Plus, she can hook you up with cheaper tix if you go to her comedy show!

facebook.com/deann.alaine.10

Nice new pic Dede! You don't look as pregnant these days.

Edited: Found new facebook link

Archived