IGNORED

XGay Greg & DeDe Pt 7 - Still Pregnant After All These Years

happy atheist

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PS~ What kind of responses do you get when you post on fb that the "child" your wife has been pregnant with for 2years is "in heaven"????

Well, duh, their baby was like Tinkerbell. Except no one believed enough in EGG's "baby" to bring it to life.

PS~ What kind of responses do you get when you post on fb that the "child" your wife has been pregnant with for 2years is "in heaven"????

There was one comment along the lines of "Amen" or something, and no likes.

Ughh, I can't see it. Color me shocked though. Wonder what on earth made them bring it up???

Someone commented earlier today about their tv show and brought up the pregnancy (let's say Not A Fan)

I'm looking for it and still can't see his comment or the original comment.

delurking to say omg yes! you took me back with this!! I don't remember the whole details but I remember someone on a soap board I use to visit linked us to her blog or a post or something.

Ahh, awesome! I'm glad I'm not the only one... I tried to find the blog but came up with nothing.... was starting to think I had gone insane. :? :lol: It was such a bizarre yet fascinating read, and I think the person writing it truly believed it all. Too bad I can't find it now. She probably deleted it.

Yeah, I pretty much thought it would end like this. An 8th-trimester miscarriage.

When is the funeral? At this point the child has to weigh 15 pounds. Thats way too much to flush!

Well now that that's over, what's next for the Xgay and his wife? Probably finding more marks to bilk so they can get the cash for their motor coach and go to SF.

When is the funeral? At this point the child has to weigh 15 pounds. Thats way too much to flush!

Nah, with a 19 month pregnancy Jesus just magics the baby to heaven.

It says, "To all ago have bashed us mercilessly for our faith, our child is in heaven. God bless you. We love you all."

I guess that's it then

I'm honestly surprised they didn't "miscarry" months ago, once the constant questioning became a nuisance. They no doubt could have invented a new story and moved on to another means of scamming people, but sticking with the miraculous neverending gestation ended up backfiring on them. It destroyed their credibility among the gullible who used to believe them (thus drying up donations), and it no doubt played a big part in getting them kicked out of the elder Haislips' guest room.

It was a shoddily-constructed scam to begin with, and they stuck with it far, far too long. If Dede had "miscarried" even a year ago there would have been a lot less fallout. But now there's been an extra year of speculation about them, and talk of their scamming ways, and that can't be undone or explained away. There's no story they can come up with now that will make them look like decent, honest, misunderstood people.

That they're even admitting the "child" (only one?) is "in heaven" means that not only has the pregnancy scam finally ground to an unprofitable end, but also, I suspect, that they've been openly challenged by non-Internet folks about it. Maybe a host family finally demanded that these parasites submit indisputable evidence of a pregnancy, and when they couldn't? Once word got out, there went their meal tickets.

Greg and Dede aren't exactly a brain trust in the first place, but what really screws both of them is their inability to think things through and weigh the eventual consequences of their actions. They both act impulsively, on what seems to be the easiest solution for the moment, with no thought of the longer term, or what they're going to do when things don't go as planned; they only change course when they get in trouble and are pushed to do so. So I wonder what finally pushed Greg to at least say the pregnancy is over (despite still lying that there was ever a child in the first place)?

Xgay's Facebook page seems to be gone. It's like they're trying to forget the entire eleventy month pregnancy. Wonder what they're doing now, since it's not like they have real jobs to fall back on.

Xgay's Facebook page seems to be gone. It's like they're trying to forget the entire eleventy month pregnancy. Wonder what they're doing now, since it's not like they have real jobs to fall back on.

It's bacccckkkkkk :lol: Greg is fickle

Oh he just drives me batty! "There is NO excuse for ANY sin! SIN IS SIN BECAUSE GOD SAYS SO! All sinners will go to hell - DO NOT let that be you!" Uh, so, Greg… I'll see you there? I'll be sure to pour you a fabulous Cosmo.

Greg you tease! Putting something up on facebook and then deleting.

It's so odd...why now would they admit this? They have basically been sweeping it under the rug since this spring.

I wonder if Xgay Greggy-Poo is trying to garner sympathy so he could buy some deodorant?

I wonder if Xgay Greggy-Poo is trying to garner sympathy so he could buy some deodorant?

That thought has crossed my mind. Putting an end to all the baby questions while maybe getting a few sympathy donations? Yeah, Greg would try to work that angle.

I found his account just now but no new posts that are public since August... and his name no longer xgay greg.

He went back to the dark side so god took his lung foal(s)

Archived