IGNORED

XGay Greg & DeDe Pt 7 - Still Pregnant After All These Years

happy atheist

Dede has a new pic, shows her body: facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1391382164457042&id=100007558153625&set=a.1391382734456985.1073741829.100007558153625&source=46

I notice that she's not friends with Greg on her old fb either, which is strange. But Greg mentioned her just a few days ago so I guess they're still together. Very strange couple indeed.

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dede has a new pic, shows her body: facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1391382164457042&id=100007558153625&set=a.1391382734456985.1073741829.100007558153625&source=46

I notice that she's not friends with Greg on her old fb either, which is strange. But Greg mentioned her just a few days ago so I guess they're still together. Very strange couple indeed.

This morning, his main facebook page is not available or just gone. Either he blocked me OR took it off the air. His old, last updated sometime last summer page is up, with little info and him in the blue blazer and one with dede with crazy eyes.... but all his big rants are not showing up. And the Greg Allen version seemed to have lasted only a day or so.

Anyone else able to see his facebook page?

DeDe's trying to be hip and cool, what with her new black friends and all, so she posted this on FB:

Where would we be without the Urban Dictionary?

"Skeet" is actually a form of birth control practiced by the African-American tribes of North America near the beginning of the 21st Centruy. Visionaries of the time (such as Lil Jon and Nelly) recognized the inevitable and everpresent danger of overpopulation in their land and decided to take action." Urban Dictionary page "S".

Lil Jon and Nelly, Thank you for being so responsible!

God Bless you and God Bless America.

Love, The First Lady of Comedy

PROMOTER OF ABSTINENCE. "Keep your legs shut together in good or crummy weather, keep your clothes on!"

Only, like so many other fundies, she picked out what she liked and left the rest behind.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=skeet

See, not about abstinence at all.

Here's Dede 'performing' last Friday

I didn't watch it all but I feel embarrassed for her just watching part of that.

I say this because it is absolute truth. My dog was in a peaceful sleep, but I got 42 seconds into the video and he commenced to growling and barking.

Thank you to whoever recorded it and thank you to teedee for posting!!! I only watched 5 minutes but noticed the video is 20 minutes. Anybody watched it all? Does she really go on for 20 flippin' minutes?! This is definitely on my to-do list for the lunch hour. 1) watch video 2) eat (so I don't choke on food while watching the video)

She calls out one of the other performers for being scantily dressed, which is not only rude, but she also failed to cover her own cleavage. I mean... :shock: And her "okaaaaaayyyy" "mmmmhhhmmmm" and "rigggghhhtttt?" really got on my nerves. She sounded very patronizing.

I ffwd through it- she sings badly, is horribly racist and her 'act' seems to be a weird parody of herself.

Very odd and uncomfortable viewing!

Here's Dede 'performing' last Friday

Thanks for the indigestion, TD ... wow. Just kidding - my morbid curiosity would not let me rest until I watched it! Where is the gong from the gong show when you need it.

It takes BALLS to go to a club in Atlanta and spew out a bunch of racist bile. She should take it to the Apollo! PLEASE, someone let her take it to the Apollo ....

More thoughts as I attempt to slog through this (damn my functional unemployment - I have too much time on my hands):

- She calls out someone for being racily dressed, yet talks about her hooker heels and says "if that doesn't do it for you, maybe you need more Jesus" (wtEVERLOVINGf).

- Um, White people call it rap too. Since it's a category at the Grammy's, it's not exactly a forbidden word.

- She sounds like a combination of kindergarten teacher, condescending customer service rep in a call center, and Klingon.

- Can't comment on the singing because I've muted it during her songs (you only have one set of ears!).

- People do not go to a secular comedy show to be lectured on "fornication"

- Even the "about" descriptor on youtube is racist.

- She GROSSLY OVERESTIMATES how much people want to hear about her sex life ("I was a VIRGIN *wink wink* when I was married"). EWWWWWWW.

- I'm taking a break from drinking and it's only ten in the morning here, but every time she says "thug" I'm tempted to take a shot. I'd be loaded within 5 minutes.

- The past two years of her life provide all the material she needs. Not only would her act be high-larious, but she would (unknowingly) give some of the best advocating for mental health reform in the country .

- By the end of the video, the crowd is loudly talking over her. Haha.

She disgusts me. And this provides more reinforcement that I need a job.

I only lasted a few seconds until she called out asking if there were fornicators there. That's way too crazy for me.

I bet Dede only knows what Urban Dictionary is because she had to look up things that Greg mentioned that his previous boyfriends have done with him.

The video has left me feeling less like Dede is dim-witted, as I had previously thought, and more like it's all performance art -- including the jesus radio shows, the pregnancy, all of it. Maybe even the XGG aspect too, though I'm unsure if he's in on it too or if he's been played himself.

My take on the "comedy" was that she was spoofing "straight-laced and religious", but in a way that no one is 100% sure it's a spoof. The audience is left wondering is this lady is earnest (and very unfunny), or spoofing (in which case it's mildly amusing). Very Andy Kauffman of her.

ETA: No offense to Andy Kauffman.

I tried to watch. I really did. But it's 6.00am, I haven't woken up properly yet, and that nasal, whiny voice "riiiiight?" just made my ears hurt.

The video has left me feeling less like Dede is dim-witted, as I had previously thought, and more like it's all performance art -- including the jesus radio shows, the pregnancy, all of it. Maybe even the XGG aspect too, though I'm unsure if he's in on it too or if he's been played himself.

My take on the "comedy" was that she was spoofing "straight-laced and religious", but in a way that no one is 100% sure it's a spoof. The audience is left wondering is this lady is earnest (and very unfunny), or spoofing (in which case it's mildly amusing). Very Andy Kauffman of her.

ETA: No offense to Andy Kauffman.

The problem is, if this is performance art where does her son fit into this? :(

Well that was twenty minutes of my life I'll never get back. She was terrible. Racist, homophobic, unfunny and out of her depth. The crowd seemed to be ok with her st first, but at the end you could tell by the background noise that they weren't bothered about her. Whoever told her she can play the ukelele wants shooting.

She hit a few bum notes on her singing, but to be fair, with vocal training she could be a good singer. She'd be better off aiming for the Christian market and singing blue grass or gospel. She'd have a market then. But she hasn't a chance of making it in the secular world. She's got too much wtf-ery which is easily googled.

I can't fathom it's art. All the radio shows, being homeless, losing her son, marrying Greg. I don't get it. She's not funny either.

Another thought I have...I live in Atl. I briefly considered going to this and bringing a friend...I am SO GLAD I did not. I would have been incredibly embarrassed if she had seen this racist tripe. 20 bucks for that? My friend would have beat me alive. One friendship saved, one career (hopefully) down the toilet. It's a win-win.

Why is the baby belly back?! In her fb pic she appeared to have lost her baby (ha) weight, but in that video she's back to gestating. Other than that, I have no comment. I barely lasted 2 minutes. That was awful.

Wow I don't know if I can make it through! I'm feeling the embarrassment she obviously isn't. And I'm only 3 minutes in.

Ok a few more minutes in and so much racism. Good work ethic so must be Mexican? Just terrible. Thug love? Only a few people clapped for that one.

How does this "DeAnn Aline, first lady of comedy" persona fit in with the homeless, homophobic, ultra religious wife of XGG. Is she "ministering" through her "comedy" ?

ITA church of dog. It comes across as spoofing but we know she isn't.....

Archived