IGNORED

XGay Greg & DeDe Pt 7 - Still Pregnant After All These Years

happy atheist

I'm from Atlanta, and I'm watching it now! It's your typical cable access religious show, with tacky settings and everything. I think I might try to call in, but I'm a bit nervous. Should I take one for the team?

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

they put their lives on the line for Jesus and they love the LGBT! God protects them and has provided their every need. "We don't have jobs"

edit for grammar

He actually says, "God wants us to have a motor coach!" Greg wants to go to SF, presumably in the motor coach. The host is wearing a gold metallic suit. It says a lot when Greg and his Xgay shirt aren't the tackiest article of clothing in a room. And DeDe's going to sing after the break!

Right now she's ruining some praise and worship song by trying to sing higher than her natural range. It's very pitchy and forced, and is sort of painful to listen to. She looks like the steady McDonald's dollar menu diet has produced one heck of a food baby. She look's very unhealthy but she stuffed herself into that jacket and very strategically tied it to make it look like their more than a McFood baby going on.

Kind of disappointed that it wasn't a call-in type show; I was about to call and ask about the state of the miracle baby/horse/armadillo. DeDe's "song" was terrible, even by local religious TV standards. She seems to be one of those people who thinks that enthusiasm can make up for a lack of talent.

He actually says, "God wants us to have a motor coach!" Greg wants to go to SF, presumably in the motor coach. The host is wearing a gold metallic suit. It says a lot when Greg and his Xgay shirt aren't the tackiest article of clothing in a room. And DeDe's going to sing after the break!

I just bet he does! Those may be the only true words he's ever spoken!

:auto-mysterymachine:

Hm, thou needest a motor coach... where's that in the bible?

Also, he really wants to go to SF, huh? Can't imagine why :whistle:

OMG this HAS to be on Youtube. I hope they find someone to "host" them in Atlanta, so they can continue to drive around the "fruit loop" and protect the citizens from natural disaster. Though TBH, I tend to think THEY are the natural disasters.

I don't think I've ever seen XGay in living color before. On a scale of Clint Eastwood to Charles Nelson Reilly, just how overtly Xgay is he?

I don't think I've ever seen XGay in living color before. On a scale of Clint Eastwood to Charles Nelson Reilly, just how overtly Xgay is he?

Honestly, if I didn't know the story and he didn't talk about it all the damn time, I wouldn't have thought "whoa he's obviously gay." He's no pecan thief. They're both obviously nuts though.

Honestly, if I didn't know the story and he didn't talk about it all the damn time, I wouldn't have thought "whoa he's obviously gay." He's no pecan thief. They're both obviously nuts though.

What tips the scale for me is the embroidered shirts and jackets stating that he used to be gay. He constantly has to remind everyone, himself included, that he is NOT gay. Did you hear me? NOT gay! He used to be gay, but he is NOT! Really really NOT gay!

Sweet Lord, they are 2 hours from me. I hope to god those of us who didn't get to watch it can see somehow.

ahh, they are 2.5 hours north of me.

• 2 weeks later...

The night they were on the program I called in. They didn't offer to put me "on the air" or anything, but they did take my question. From what I understand though, no caller's questions were asked... they moved right on to the singing.

I haven't seen the program, for some reason I couldn't watch the online streaming. :-(

If anyone, anyone at all knows where we can see this incredible telecast, please post it!!! I NEED to see Greg and Dede crash and burn on live television!

I have not read this blog; does this woman really think she has been pregnant for years? Does she actually have a tumor or some other health issue?

Yes, Dede believes she is pregnant. But I think most of her delusions come from Greg feeding her nonsense about a miracle pregnancy, tbh.

This is kind of OT, but does anyone remember a blog from a few years ago (maybe even like 8 or 9) - it was this woman who was absolutely convinced that she was pregnant with like 40 babies. She kept miraculously getting pregnant, and the babies were communicating telepathically with her. They had names and everything. To explain why she wasn't giving birth, she'd say that she had miscarried - the babies had told her that it wasn't their time to be born. Then she'd get pregnant again. It was really, really bizarre and I wish I could find it. I think the woman was a Mormon.

delurking to say omg yes! you took me back with this!! I don't remember the whole details but I remember someone on a soap board I use to visit linked us to her blog or a post or something.

I've been trying to find her blog... mother of multitudes, I think it was? It all happened because she drank a fruit juice with some herb in it. Are we thinking of the same person?

Greg just posted that 'our child is in heaven.' I guess they have finally admitted that the bajillion month pregnancy is over?

Can you post a link to that, please? Thank you.

It's on his Facebook, which I believe is public, but I'm not sure about the rules on that one.

It's public, so no worries about posting it. facebook.com/xgaygreghaislip/posts/759138437436044

I'm surprised they made any reference to it at this point.

It says, "To all ago have bashed us mercilessly for our faith, our child is in heaven. God bless you. We love you all."

I guess that's it then

Archived